/clairo/

Clairo will make German idealism real edition

Seek help losers

.I would love to get off on those legs while she watches me right in the eyes. I would say to her: you like my penis, right? Tell me how much you like my dick so I can come all over your beautiful legs, babe, tell me you love to be legfucked by me. Just imagining how smooth it feels, it makes my dick get hard. How good it would be to have those legs so I can rub my dick with them.

what's wrong with her knee?
2/10 would not bang

wtf?

Hey s/t you weren't awake but I stole your girl some hours ago and made a thread about her which you didn't even post on. Hah.

Die.

why?

Thanks for spreading

You're all pathetic dicks

/:<
Was it a nice thread at least

Samefag

What the heck is this? This isn't Clairo

turn your trip back on s/t

Looks like some kpop girlie
Not as CUTE as clairo ofc but still p CUTE

Guys I can fit 12 dildos in my ass while stroking my tiny 2 inch cock. Ask me anything!

>Pic related, its me.

How many cocks do you suck on a daily basis?

Hard to say. Usually I try to fit at least five into my schedule. If I'm feeling frisky, it reaches 50 though. Pajeets always tastes like curry and I love it!

Who is s/t? I've literally nothing seen him besides outside these thread.

High priest of the church of clairo

Clairo is cute...
CUTE!

clairo assigns herself to the indie aesthetic and is annoyingly smug about it

why are so many girls so annoyingly smug

maybe it's an insecurity-masking thing

>maybe it's an insecurity-masking thing
This.

She's unremarkable in every single category. So she latches onto a subculture to individualize. Irony in that is that now she's the same as thousands of other indie girls. There's no winning.

5/10 would completely forget 10 seconds after seeing

Pic related, guess which one she falls into. (Protip: the latter)

>literally any kpop girl is more good than her

She's lovely
All the time the nietzschean dionysus followed me around like a patient governess and soon I could not help notice him wearing a swastika armband...

>literally namedropping neechee terminology

Fucking kill yourself, edgy pseud underage.

Loving
Every
Laugh
It's a quote too

From Dali probably not verbatim BUT it's hard to remember exactly when you've got bare knowledge in me brain

Youre such a faggot. You existing makes me upset and question whether life is even worth living if cunts like you are doing it

Like there's something so inherently unlikable about pseuds that namedrop and quote for no reason. And its literally always neechee too. I guess it makes underages think they're deep?

time to ruin another mildly popular teenage girl on the internet's life aw yeaaaaaaaaah

Nietzsches work is more along the lines of mytho poetic art than usual analytical autism so that's probably why

Cringe

Bet youre also one of those "smart but lazy" self described types

You're boring me now back to clairo

post cute clairo pics

Youre the definition of pic related

you didn't die in your sleep :^(

We need more piccys gotta do some digging

she will be fine

post moar pics of this qt pls

have you ever been in a normal relationship with a girl in real life? if she saw this shit she'd be freaked out by this autist shit

Sort of

how 2 get gf trips god

Normie please leave lls

What a babe, hubba hubba!