youtube.com/watch?v=QjIDWgxxP14

Buy more faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=9GYFK2rlqIM

This: youtube.com/watch?v=BNvzlEPkBko

youtube.com/watch?v=FMmNFCKLBvY

fucking fagot

>tfw got caught and got booted from my apartment
>tfw gotta stay clean since I now have to obtain a job

Don't let such a benign drug fuck your life up man, its probably for the best that you sober up and sort your shit

What landlord even kicks you out for this unless your place reeks?

we're fucked, nigga

how can we live without weed?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3sS3qRGuCk

That's the thing, I got caught buying because they recently installed cameras around said apt complex. Cops got called, yadsa yadda, now I'm crashing in a friend's basement with a bunch of people living above me I don't know worth a damn. I was damn near a complete shut in before this.
I wanna smoke real fucking bad to help me calm down but I'm broke and I gotta find a job and start making dinero ASAP.

Land of the free.

That sucks. You should just go sober for a while, it's really not good if you're that dependent anyway, though I empathize. I'm going to have to stop smoking in a few months, as I'm going to probably take a piss test for a company I'll be employed in by next summer. I have an incredible plug and I'm gonna miss him, I've been buying weed from him since he was fucking 14 years old.

Anyway, try acid.

facts. weed saved me from drinking myself to death. it bugs me how lightly alcoholism is taken in mainstream society desu.

stop smoking weed

gonna be smoking weed for the first time in a little while. what should i listen to? i was thinking pic related

do you live in england? Sounds weird that murricans would be that hard on some weed peddlers with all your rights and shit

Real answer here
youtube.com/watch?v=qd7X5rAL0Us

Nope, Minnesota, in the US of A.

....are you being sarcastic??

My dad showed me this lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=vGsq1K7f_yc

Honestly same. The last time I drank was on a Thursday because me and my stoner friends wanted to get clean but we still wanted to get fucked up, so we got stupidly drunk. The next day was the worst day of my life. I was hungover all day, couldn't even work in class and had to take a 1 hour break in the bathroom to shit mountains and ponder my life choices.

Whenever I smoke weed I just wake up relaxed and fresh. FUCK alcohol fampai.

I know that feel. Taking a t break is never a bad thing, though.

Possession is still a crime in most states. Landlords generally don't want crimes occurring in their buildings.
Not like much else happens in Minnesota.
It's a cool state, I grew up there, but I'm not surprised the cops got called for something like that.

>tfw ur laying facedown on ur bed with vomit trickling down from the pillow to the floor because ur so out of it that all u can do is convulse and wait until u fall asleep
>waking up next day feeling like uve been in a famine for a month, violently hurling fluid from ur ass and mouth at the same time; thinking about how we as humans dont deserve to exist

alcohol is the devils semen imo