>christian rock
>fedora

>christian {any genre}
>not fedora
Is this what /mupol/ actually believes?

More like pic related

>I'm a loser suburban teenager who can't get laid
>aren't I so deep if I mumble a lot?

Muse gives you space epics, kung fu westerns, political revolutions, world orders, human experimentation and kaiju teddy bears. They don't have to try to sell themselves as "music for really deep thinkers such as m'self" like Radiohead does to get records sold, they just go out there and show the world how awesome it is, and people love them for it.

Muse are a normie's Radiohead, who are the quintessential fedora band

Lol. What's with all the sudden Radiohead bashing.

Aren't Radiohead a normie's Radiohead?

That would be Sigur Ros

Muse fan

Animal Collective

>They don't have to try to sell themselves as "music for really deep thinkers such as m'self"
>literally has a song called "Thoughts of a Dying Atheist"

Sure I have all their albums - I hardly listen to them any more because I listen to a mettic fuckton of music, but I still like them a lot. Had to put the last track of Drones at the front though, it was a criminal misplacement that changed a 7/10 into an 8.5/10.

And guess what?
He ded yo

hahahahahhaha you don't listen to a lot of good music if you think Drones is an 8.5

The Village People

>projection

I never understood this "Radiohead is deep" meme. Its just decent rock.

Bruce Springsteen, Metallica, Megadeath, Slipknot, all that shit

I have over 3,000 artists in my library spread over a sizable array of subgenres and niche genres, and today I'll be adding another hundred I've been waiting to sort into my library, but ok I bet that's not enough for you, I probably need over 100,000 artists in my library before I can rate music.

Well the good news for you is that I probably won't stop getting new music to listen to, ever, so I'll get to that 100,000 mark eventually.

hes not saying that because of the amount of artists, hes saying that because of the score you gave drones

>3,000 artists
This is exactly why you have a shit taste, you go for quantity over quality, you should dismiss and skip an artist if he sounds average, there are only few hundreds of actual decent artists.

>I download a lot of music so I'm an expert on music criticism
Laughing at you right now

>Download
I bet he listens to his shit on spotify. Or god forbid, on youtube.

>There are only a few hundred actual decent artists
I am genuinely sorry for you. What does it feel like to be afraid of musical exploration? Sticking to Sup Forumscore or Scaruffi selections is nothing to be proud of - that's the safe route, the easy route, the road well traveled with proper signage. And guess what?

That road is fucking boring. I wouldn't be caught dead on that path - my path may intersect along it a few times here and there, but it doesn't follow it, and certainly not religiously. I don't go for quantity over quality, every artist had to earn their place in my library, and the fact that I have found 3,000 artists worthy of my collection while you say there are only a few hundred at most speaks volumes of how little you have tried to find good music.

You will never be a true patrician hipster, your taste is governed dogmatically by the opinions of others.

>Muse gives you space epics, kung fu westerns, political revolutions, world orders, human experimentation and kaiju teddy bears

right, so fedoracore. glad we're on the same page

dude u mad lmao

That's great, but have you ever as much as picked up an instrument?

Fags like you are the worst kind of people, normie rejects that treat music like an Instagram follower count. Losers on both sides of the fence.

>madness
>resistance
>uprising
>starlight
>supermassive black hole
>time is running out
>dig down
Too mainstream to be a fedora band

Back in my day fedoras were for people who demanded a mundane worldview because science and realism was rheir god.

What the flying fuck do you mean by fedora now?

I was classically trained on piano from the age of seven, and I am currently learning the electric guitar. I've also been a roadie and released a few shitty EDM EPs back in high school. They're nothing worth mentioning, but yes I do have a background in music.

>op pic isn't aphex twin
why

death grips and linkin park

>Fags like you are the worst kind of people
Why the homophobia?

>ITT: Fedora bands
Pink Floyd

>there are only a few hundreds of actual decent artists
You. Are. A. Tool please kys immediately i literally find an artist with one or two decent songs every fucking day, today it was Tad, Grease Box and Lycanthrope are sick. Fucking close minded faggot

>Fucking close minded faggot
Why the homophobia?

>called faggot on Sup Forums
>HOMOPHOBE!!1!
good fuck you need to go back

Do you imply all homosexuals are faggots? Why the homophobia?

Definitely Tool

youtube.com/watch?v=72scUi0Hp8w
this is the only good "christian" band although I think I would categorize it as faith based indie rock

>Do you imply all homosexuals are faggots?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Homophobic_slurs

Doesn't stop their music from being incredible.

You are arguing against the use of the word faggot on Sup Forums. I literally can't conceive of a bigger waste of time.

>Bruce Springsteen
>being lumped with overrated trash metal adored by redditors

Are you fucking retarded?

>I literally can't conceive of a bigger waste of time.
How about arguing against arguing against the use of the word faggot on Sup Forums?

u mean dick town?

This, but the fandom is filled with people like me 5 years ago.
>Bro, 120mg of acid, Lateralus in FLAC and you become a different person, I'm telling you, man.

Not saying you're wrong but how do you lump in Bruce Springsteen with Slipknot lol

But they're fully aware of it though. Half the point of Rosetta Stoned is literally to mock that exact type of person

Glad you found a cure, things like these are what turn me away from the band, I kinda like their music but oh my god the lyrics are so terrible, same thing NIN

Why? Because other people act like jackasses after hearing them? Why should that affect what you or I get out of them? I think their lyrics are a shit ton better than the average rock group's, at least they understand genuine expression is not conveyed with a fucking rhyme scheme

Christian music is patrician.

patricians literally persecuted christians LMFAO

I grew up on Christian music because it was all I was allowed to listen to.

Guess what? It's all cheap imitations of secular music.

extreme-youth.com/Christian_music_comparison.html

Have you even listened to the song?