What are you playing Sup Forums?

What are you playing Sup Forums?

not that

How the fuck can you get excitement from that shit? It's repetitive (training Melle) and fucking boring. It's a phase you grow out of... If you didn't then you're autistic

ayy ill give you my fury if you lend me 3m for a bond
no scam i swear

>Melle

i don't mind it, easy game to play fried and i don't have to focus 2 much

lmfao

Are you fucking serious that you are actually STILL PLAYING THAT PIECE OF SHIT GAME?

Holy fuck,that hurts my head. If this was 2010 I'd say you were a fucking retard for continuing to play it.

You are playing the equivalent of NES' Duck Hunt because apparently it's free. Retard.

I haven't been gaming much recently tbh
Squad
Rising Storm 2
Forza Horizon 3
Started playing MGSV again a bit recently

Yeah I don't understand... I mean when I had no responsibility and was a no lifer in 8th grade... This game was good... But in 2017? Jesus

it's almost as if people enjoy different games for different reasons

hahaha. You have the translation?

Nothing anymore. Recently stopped cold turkey. It's fucking amazing bros. I'm productive all day since I'm not constantly thinking that whatever I'm doing currently is cutting time away from gaming. I started working out (rowing three times a weeky, not much but a start I guess) and also started eating healthier and counting calories. Really feel like I might get my shit together like that.
Not criticising gaming btw just feel like couple of you guys might appreciate another perspective.

I have no responsibilities lmao, part time job and uni that's it, nothing 2 serious

Total annihilation, a game made in like 97 on a new aegis 3 tower and a 70 inch screen. Cause fuck the

Glad to see im not the only one picking up fire runes

hehe Cx

Sup Forums or Jagex shills please go. RuneScape is never talked about anymore, because it is dead shit compared to what it once was, and everyone knows it is nothing, except tons of bots.

You can tell Jagex is needing money when RuneScape threads pop up out of nowhere on Sup Forums. That shit game is never talked about and then randomly it appears here.

nice ely!

Well i wouldn't say it's dead and even if it was i see no need to stop playing a game i enjoy :- )

God damn, my banks only worth 100mill. How long have you been playing osrs for?

You think they're staying open because a few people take pictures and pull others back in? You dense motherfucker. How people play this, I don't fucking know. But you're on another level of retarded if you think they're advertising to fags on here.

you have to admit though there are A LOT of bots and if you're not botting then you're probably trying too hard

I bought my gold.

idk like 2 years
bank is like 1.2b from 600m which I staked when aus servers were shit
was going to try inferno but needed like 300m more so I just bought gear

What world you on? 784?

>tfw constantly dream about playing runescape
but life is keeping me busy,i just hope the servers are still up when i have kids

fe if i had enough skill points i'd be there aswell

I stopped rcing anyway
got 84 and decided to go try to knock off some other shit I need to do for diaries

Pretty sure grown adults playing that is ultra instinct autism.

The darkest dungeon
9/10

Darkwood

fair enough i've goto stop with the combat skills and get my fishing to 99, need my fire cape 1st tho xd

Link & Zelda Grow Weed

waiting for mortal empires crack

ITT xD :D :3 :P and relevant cancer.

L0l gl?

Just finished 8 races online in Forza 7 with my friends. Great fun but a little drunk so not exactly the most perfect races.

Morrowind

Didn't they pretty much eliminate most of the bots long ago? I never seem to notice many of them anymore, not like in the old days where you'd go to draynor and 30 bald fucks would be constantly running between the trees and the bank, also people atleast in my circles are starting to get back into it still.

3rd playthrough of skyrim
Also ckII

Yeah i hardly ever see bots anymore, or maybe i do see them and just don't notice hehe

Fagdimension Neptunia Victory on PS3
For some reason, it's actually fun (compared to the last game I played, RE Revelations 2)

Quake Live

ironman btw haHAA

Skyrim with as many mods as my pc can handle.
Took 2 hours yesterday night to get the load order right for all of them.

There are a lot more autistic people in the world now, due to SSRI's taken when young.

>SSRI's taken when young.
If the mother takes them as well when pregnant.

Enjoying Red Dead Redemption again before the new one gets released.
Taking my time, exploring everything. Surprised over all the shit I've missed.

i'm playing an anonmus game called
>Sup Forums: the return of moot

>serotonin reuptake inhibition causes autism

About to do this bad boi

autism

rs3 kys u aut

>rs3
OSRS is autistic as well you fucking gay homo.

atleast we dont pay for xp xD

Watch dogs 2

lol rs3

>we dont pay for xp xD
>Bonds

kek

Bonds don't boost xp you idiot >:- (

yeah we can buy bonds with real money, but is less worth than just buying 1 month of membership. But you have MTX sale for everyday so you can get free xp with your moneys. xd

dota 2

somebody give me rs3 gold so i can gamble it

RuneScape in general is dog shit. Your autism over this shitty point and click game is pathetic.

any one of these is a safe bet

I meant you pay for bonds with either money or time, and to do that with virtual things is retarded.

ironman btw

That clan chat is gay as shit.

You probably never played it for more than a month

If you purely enjoy just the pvm/economy aspect of the game, rs3 ain't all that bad, also quests are god tier content compared to anything osrs offers.

I like that collection boi, some good games in there

You're probably an addicted loser who sits on that game all day long.

Overwatch?
Nobody?

>calling someone addicted loser on the internet when not knowing the person
>probably 12 yo
>kek

i still play league of faggots every now and then, i'm bored to death by single player games. if i wasn't such a fucking cynic i'd probably play a real sport instead of sitting on my ass to play games after several hours of sitting on my ass to jerk off and watch movies.

You don't need to play RS for a month to figure out it's garbage.

When WoW was released, everyone stopped playing it. I realize that was like 14 years ago, but I figured all the 8 year olds that weren't allowed to play it back then would've quit RS by now.

>calling someone addicted loser on the internet when not knowing the person

Most of the people in these RS threads turn out to be addicted losers, so if you cannot handle being called out on it, then kill yourself.

Not many dota players are as good as I am. Even when I am not legion.

tbqh you're the one displaying their own nerd rage here, maybe time to get off the computer?

GTA V
with about 20 mods.
singleplayer.
roleplaying by myself.

sounds like me in my freetime
i only play comp fps games tho.

Faakh, been looking for something to get into, thinking of buying that, maybe.

Not at all, nigger talked shit first.

World of Warcraft.

most of the original players stopped playing in cata or after when the game came too easy for the casual people now adays who play it.

warframe i just got into it thanks to vanoss on youtube of all places its a pretty decent game

is that pokemon

Overwatch

which games in particular?

i really like it's location designe and music....
hidden rooms are amazing, i just...
want to discover more of them...

>calling someone to kill themself
>must be insecure neckbeard

Why aren't you using osbuddy?