youtu.be/tik6ZiYd5Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=cNCU3D_v4pY
youtube.com/watch?v=u7cqkpy4QrQ
clyp.it/5bmjqius
youtube.com/watch?v=1ccElDZUTpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=INuOO8wWsSM
youtube.com/watch?v=zFQz34H66l0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how does that sound anything like kanye?

Yeezus idiot

arca produced majority of yeezus...

She also stole Shaggy's "Bombastic" beat for the chorus

MR BOOMBASTIC

retarded nerd going on technicalities, go back to Re ddit

i mean taylor herself probably didn't even produce this song. just gave it an approval that it sounded nice.

does she know this style is out of date now. ilk, nobody even wears all black now

>implying she doesn't have a war room where she calculates every move with 15 other people

She's a trend setter, no one tells the swift what to do bb

this whore is trying to steal poor Lorde's style so bad and the result is an outdated song

doing pop is all about following trends it is culture 101

yeah I remember when she sang about those "sick beats" and suddenly Arca, One Ohthrix Point Never and all these guys started producing sick beats

That's not true, though, ARCA co-produced with Kanye on a few of the songs, but Kanye definitely did the majority of the production. You can hear Kanye production style in every song but ARCA production in only some (I am a God, New Slaves, I'm in it, Send it up)

i mean not saying he was absent. but if you listen to everybody listed in pic related solo releases prior to yeezus you can hear where the sound brewed from. combined with the The Money store being an inspiration.

Why does this sound like a shitty underproduced MIA song from 2008. This production sounds like if Kanye decided to do Yeezus half a decade earlier only he had down syndrome this time around. This sounds like a kid learning what distortion is in his first week of learning how to use FL studio. I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor produced this herself. This sounds like a bonus track from THE END by black eyed peas.

She's also ripping rap! BURN THE WITCH.

/thread

as much as i fucking hate Yeezus, you can't compare this piece of shit to it
makes black skinhead seem like the louvre

I actually think MIA, Lunice, NIN, and Gesaffelstein are the biggest influences. I doubt Kanye even knows who death grips are. MIA on the other hand was doing death grips before death grips were a thing, only mixing that abraisiveness with pop. Sound familiar? Not only that, but Kanye was seen hanging around with MIA during yeezus' making. So I ask you, what's more likely: Kanye heard some nearly obscure industrial internet group and took their ideas, or, took inspiration by the much bigger pop star that is MIA which were a big death grips influence, not to mention she was already a good friend of kanyes. Also, we know how vocal Kanye is about his inspirations, so why hasn't he mentioned death grips anywhere?

You can hear the NIN inspiration on on sight and they are actually mentioned in an interview, too, as a big influence. Lunice is able to create really catchy drum and vocal and sample and synth patterns and his music is very minimalistic. He also makes up half of TNGHT, of which Kanye sampled a song of theirs on BOTL. Gesaffelstein is like arca, but way less crazy and experimental. Some of the songs on Gesaffelsteins debut sound very similar to songs on Yeezus. For instance, hellifornia sounds like a more maximalistic version of send it up. When you combine all these styles together you get Yeezus. Arca was only there to smoothen things out and make everything sound lush to contrast some of the abraisive moments. Kanyes the puppet Master of everybody who tries to humanize all of the sounds on the album, and is of course in charge of incorporating all the samples.

Look at how fucking deluded you Kanye stans are. She's copying Kanye? Fucking bullshit. Just like Kanye has on most tracks on Yeezus and TLOP, she's copying Travis Scott. Bombastic slightly distorted sounding trappy instrumentals with melodic vocal accompaniment is his shtick. The amount of reaching the cult of Kanye does for his overrated ass is ridiculous sometimes.

>woman steals man's work
>white steals black's work
how surprising

Stop posting about this dumb bitch you retarded fucking subhumans

This doesn't sound like Kanye at all. This sounds like emo jealousy bullshit. I'm not surprised though; this is the same bitch who cried when Red didn't win the Grammy for Album of the Year and went home and shoved her face with In-N-Out Burger to ease herself. Fuck this music.

>kanye heard some nearly obscure industrial internet group and took their ideas, or, took inspiration by the much bigger pop star that is MIA which were a big death grips influence,
both

>Taylor makes minimalistic pop industrial track
>Yeezus is minimalistic pop industrial
>"Why would you ever think she copied Kanye you fucking idiot Stans she copied Travis Scott"
>Travis Scott has never made a minimalistic pop industrial track
>His justification is that the hook is melodic
Of course the hook is melodic fucking idiot it's a pop song

What pisses me off the most is that ESPN saw fit to use it for the promos of the biggest NCAA football game of the weekend. I don't want to hear Taylor Swift before FSU and Bama knock helmets. What the fuck kind of a rollout is that? ~90% of the people who heard it first hated it because football fans heard it first. What a complete fuck up. She's gunning for Katy Perry's rollout with this one.

>Arca was only there to smoothen things out and make everything sound lush to contrast some of the abraisive moments.
also no not at all
arca sampled one of his friends
youtube.com/watch?v=fokxUNcQGb0
also he sampled himself for hold my liquor
youtu.be/tik6ZiYd5Rw

Yeah but if he was hanging around death grips biggest influence then of course his music is going to sound a little like death grips whether he knew them or not.

also its more hudmo than lunice
youtube.com/watch?v=cNCU3D_v4pY

this predates blood on the leaves/tnght more so than lunices solo work imho.

>Kanye doesn't know who Death Grips are

wew lad

>Man that created Travis Scott rips off Travis Scott

wew lad

>this is the same bitch who cried when Red didn't win the Grammy for Album of the Year and went home and shoved her face with In-N-Out Burger to ease herself
wtf i hate taylor now

Your point? He samples, yes, but he makes those samples sound lush and clean in the final product of the songs. The first sample is turned into more of a transition in between bars when the beat goes off to hype you up for the much more abraisive normal new slaves beat. The second one sounds incredibly lush in hold my liquor when he uses it over the hook of the most lush doing on the album. Like I said, he is able to take traditionally abraisive things and make them lush.

>Kanye's entire career on music industry was using others people work (sample) to fill his amusical "work" (talking-singerautotune)over generic beats that was usually produced by OTHER people
>OMG HOW TAYLOX DEAAR TO BLEACHED KANNE XDD??!??!?! :(
YAS SLAY

man you really like lush
whats ur fav album of theirs?
youtube.com/watch?v=u7cqkpy4QrQ
but sure maybii ur right.

Oh I know the blood on the leaves sample was primarily Hudson's business, you can hear the same born in chimes by Hudson and scud books by Hudson, but Hudson didn't play a huge part in the influence. Hudson is more of a second Kanye, because he has the same theory on the human voice being the best instrument. He was more there to help with the workload. Lunice on the other hand was minimalistic, glitchy, and catchy, and that description sounds more like Yeezus then maximalistic, glitchy, and cheesy. This contrast is part of why TNGHT is such a force to be reckoned with, as they are able to make glitchy, catchy, maximalistic, cheesy stuff. Just from that description alone you can tell Hudson is the greater half of TNGHT, but he isn't the biggest influence on Yeezus.

I bet 1,000 dollars you couldn't sample shit

where's my money?
clyp.it/5bmjqius

I don't care for the technique and you shouldnt.
I just don't want to do that for moral reassons.
How can people praise stealing, usually, the best part of a song? Thats cheating.

best lush album is split
youtube.com/watch?v=1ccElDZUTpQ

But...Travis has done that, too? Using faux industrial stuff? For fuck's sake Scott even has production credit on Yeezus for making one of its "industrial" tracks. You're fucking retarded and like every Kanye stan have no clue what you're talking about.
Travis was already doing his own thing before he joined Kanye's label. Like Cudi, he found this guy, stole his style, and took the guy under his label.

>tfw unironically loving this album so far

Should I end myself now?

Hey, I liked La Roux. We all have something that tickles our fancy unexpectedly.

yes, off yourself

shut up, stop encouraging this behavior

I can see why people could drag comparisons, but saying this is ripping off is a big reach OP

dear taylor swift fans, if you enjoy this song, listen to yeezus. you will enjoy it.

She needs to start doing Femdom JOI videos.

Kanye couldn't tell a story if his mothers life depended on it.

trash is still trash

t. taytay fans trying (and failing) at being edgy just like their hero

i want taytay inside me

This song is shit, I hope this is not the final version of the song, because it's setting a really bad precedent for the album

Look What You Made Me do was shit
This is alright
Also I would impregnate Taylor

Nothing edgy about the truth. Post a single Kanye track with decent story telling.

apologize

youtube.com/watch?v=INuOO8wWsSM

that must be bait. ye is on kdot/nas level storytelling.

The first part is garbage but right around the middle it gets pretty decent, yeah.

Never heard it before, only got his albums.

they hopped on the Eurostar senpai, they love each other

>makes an album dissing kanye over something where she was in the wrong, releases album on the 10 year anniversary of his mom's death
>uses the same trend that he brought to the mainstream with yeezus on her next single
kek. she really showed him.

She also broke couple records on the way.

this sounds nothing like "yeezus"

she'll show him with the half a billion dollars she'll make from this album

taylor will be the first billionaire musician

What the hell happened to her? 1989 was fresh, cleverly written pop. Both of these new songs are steaming garbage.

>cleverly written pop

nice try

But it's true. Listen to songs like Blank Space and Style and compare them to this one.

>first billionaire musician

Who are Jay Z, Beyonce, Paul McCartney, Dr. Dre, Andrew Lloyd Webber,

>black's work
Lol

pure kino

yeah I really like that "hater's gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate" thing. Really clever

Kino? HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah that one is shit, but if you listened to the rest of the album you'd know it's an outlier.

yeah this one's better: "So go and tell your friends that I’m obsessive and crazy...That’s fine I’ll tell mine that you’re gay"

strikes me as a worse version of this song

youtube.com/watch?v=zFQz34H66l0

Last Call. This is literally undisputable and one of the best storytelling tracks in hiphop.

this was soooo cringey

so was "Ready for It"

That's not from 1989.

how has MSM not caught up on this lyric? this is career destroying shit right here

Kan*efags are mad lol

kek which track is that?

It was from her first album (ie when she was a kid) and I believe she changed the lyric when she sings it live or something

Katy Perry wrote "ur so gay" and she went on to have a huge career supported by gays so

Picture to Burn

It's super old and dated

Buzzfeed brings it up now and then but no one cares that much

lets make it viral

Taylor's white girl voice really doesn't work for this track imo

There are actually some white women who have an edge to them but she's not one of them

>Kanye invented the distorted synth

Bitch please, this sound has been in Pop music since the 2000s.

sounds like Kids by Sleigh Bells...

RIP Tay Tay

looool I have that t-shirt, copped it last year

Is an episode of White people doing better black people music than blacks again

what is kino?

I thought it sounded like Right Said Fred.

Raymond Scott is a better producer than Kanye
prove me wrong.

"Sound like some time-wasting shit to me..."
-nigga from straight outta compton movie

w2c

underage b&

Holy shit Kanye fans are retarded. Kanye didn't create this style of music. Kanye steals most of his sounds himself. Please kill yourselves asap.

got it on eBay, let me look for it, if they still sell it