WWYD to my wife?

WWYD to my wife?

But her something that fits

Put her on a fucking treadmill and a diet

Post better pictures?

I'd fuck all her chubby holes and blow my load in her ass. Cuteaf/10

Moar btw

would fucking slap her and throw her on the bed. I would rip off the fishnet and start eating her out while fingering her. As soon as im done i would flip her over and start fucking her in her asshole until i would cum deep into it. She would have to clean my cock with her mouth before I would leave.
>wwyd do to mine?
>replies for replies for anyone

Face-fuck her while reminding her she's a fat pig.

she would get forced head down into the bed and fucked hard in the ass doggy till i fill her up as well

play Risk with her,

nobody ever wants fto play risk with me :(

Oh pls moar.
MOAR!

I'll play risk! Holy titty fucking Christ!

This is now a risk thread!

Damn that's your wife? Not bad user... I'd personally hate fuck her. Choke her while ramming my cock in her til I blew my load all inside of her.. Then I'd tell her thanks for the ride smack her ass and walk out.

any pics of her ass?

Force feed her my cock until she has a mouthful of cum. Then tie her up and tell her I'll let her go if she can keep all the cum in her mouth while I pound her pussy. She can swallow the cum once she gets home and shows you her mouthful.

Buy her a pair of runners and tell that hamplanet to start losing some weight ffs

I got a few nudes of her if you guys are interested

Definitely interested. You have kik, OP? Would like to tell you all the things I'd do to her.

post em ass first pls

Uh yes. Been patiently waiting

I would push her down on all fours, rip those fishnets so it exposed her asshole, then i'd spit on my hand, lube up my cock and shove it up her ass. I'd grab her hips and plow her poopchute until I blew my load deep inside of her. I'd pull out, get dressed, and leave her like the used cumdump she is.

Kill her and then force feed her postmortem feces to you.

I'm not OP im the guy from also no kik but ill trade you some nudes for a wwyd
alright here is one

got some boobs as well. next wwyd or dub gets the pussy

I'd eat that ass like a fucking Reese's cup. From the outside to the middle!

Nice tits. You got lucky on this one user!

Ah may as well roll them balls

Kek about the only thing the flabby lard cow is good for

Tie her to my bed, fuck her over and over, but not letting her cum. I'll finish on her tits each time. Then when I'm done with her, I'll flip her over and fuck her until she cums and leave a nice load inside her. Then you can have her back.

You have Discord? I can make a channel to tell you more

Tell her good morning and continue about my business.

Dubs confirm pussy

a wwyd and some dubs! you won this one user

DUBS

shit quality i know let me look for another one

Send her to Africa where she belongs

AGAIIIN

get her a gym subscribtion. wtf dude. you married that? why?

Thanks though.

While you look for another pic, I'll think about eating that wet pussy while she's gagged with her own panties.

Any way I can chat to you outside of Sup Forums? Would like to see more of her after tonight.

Recommend to her a good divorce attorney.

Trips confirm.

Never tried discord prefer not too. But i got more.
In fact i got her sleeping next to me. Let see if i can pull out some pics

Tit fuck her good and fuck her doggy style here is my wifes pictures

what would you guys do to emma

I'd make her hate herself in the morning. I'd literally two pump chump her shake it off in that pussy and nine months later shed be calling me telling me I'm a father...

Wouldimpregnate/10

Gods speed user! Your doing /b proud

Hot. Looks like a fun toy. Would throat fuck until her makeup is smeared off, then fuck her from behind while pulling her hair, then she can enjoy a massive creampie.

those tits gotta be used

Looks hot. More?

Stop feeding her

They'd be used. From the baby she has and from me feeding off her lactating tits!

Knock her up and let you raise the bastard as if it was your own, but everyone would know it's not

Pics of her tits? Would pinch her nipples while I pound her pussy and cum on her face.

id def cum in her ass 100%

Damn user I failed Sup Forums, I woke her up. Maybe ill post them later after she falls asleep again

closest ive got

Kys!

would just ruin her in every way

these sluts need to be taught a lesson

You can't post any more pics that you have right now?

Sorry about that.
Yeah got some more.

Not going to lie user.. I'd truthfully want to fuck that woman over and over and over

Keep going please. Gonna cum so hard the the thought of stretching her pussy out

ive got nudes of this slut

wwyd to her

Keep her as my pet for the night. Fuck every hole rough and hard until they get a good coating of cum. Make her my property.

I'd take her just like that.. Roll them legs up and pound away at that pussy. Make her scream for more and blow my load all over her insides

Thanks user she moans quite lovely as well. Well another ass one. Need any boob ones? got some as well

user give me a spoon. I'm going to eat that ass! Ugh I need her to sit on my face!

she loves it rough

She better cause I'm going to choke her and make her hate me I'm going to fuck her so hard.

Yes please, show me more of those great tits. I would glaze them with cum for you.

I bet she does. After I'm done with her she'll be coming back for more every night. She'll only go home to eat, the rest of the time she'll be taking my hard cock every way she can.

You have kik?

imagine how tight she is

doesnt evne have the same tattoo

I'll loosen her ass my stretching it with a huge vibrator. I'll put it on highest setting while I stretch her pussy with my hard cock.

Make her lose some weight

nudes were from before the tattoo clearly

kick my dog of her

this one is old dont mind it.. Anyways anyone saving these?

Yup, saving to cum to later. Probably multiple times.

Oh I bet she has a little pussy. I'd have to stuff my dick in there and let her relax til it got loosened up for me to fuck the shit out of her. If she wears make up like the prior pic then she'd have to clean up when I was done. That shit would be all over her face.

user would you watch? While she would be sitting in my face gobbling up my dick while I forced her throat all the way down the shaft?!

Put her fat ass on a diet

I would and I would position her for you to enter her. She would leave black lipstick all over your cock though. Believe me.

Have her make me a pie. Bitch looks like she knows pies.

That's fine. She could clean me up afterwards. I don't mind the lipstick its actually a big turn on. I bet she is a hell of a fuck.

Well I gotta say she gives the best blowjobs I've had. One reason I wife'd her. For a fuck I would say she fucks really good but slow.

maybe got some blowjob pics let me look for some

I've had some hellacious blowjobs. I got one the other day from this coworker in the back seat of her car. That shit was cash! Literally had me done in like ten minutes. Just sucked that she kept gagging. Said I was big and had way to much precum lol

I'll train her to fuck faster for you.

wwyd to her replies get nudes

think they are in the other computer let me find them for you. and how would you train her? this is for the bent over pic ;)

titfuck her till the death of one of us and beyond.

wwyd

would fucking open her legs and start eating that cunt for hours. The cunt juice would be the only thing that hydrates me as i lick her clean over and over again

Nice dubs. I would make that fine piece ride me while I sucked on those gorgeous tits. Listen to her tell me how my cock feels so good deep in her pussy and her beg for my hot load.

Make her fuck me. If it's not good enough, I'll clamp her nipples and slap her. I'll deny her orgasms until she can fuck me fast enough to satisfy me.

Hold her down by her tits while I force her to orgasm by licking her clit. Fuck her after she's begging for it, and leave my cum dripping out of her.

You have kik? She's fucking hot

wwyd.
findian