Chubby thread?

Chubby thread?

MOAR OF HER

fucked this girl, slept over at her house, woke up spent the basically the whole day fucking at least 5 times. best part was her little brother stuck at home downstairs the whole time

where did you pick her up at?

Relax, it’s fake.

That’s great! Good job!

We're both lifeguards and worked together over the summer and asked me over to her house one day after work for "dinner"

Any more of her?

Super pale, no tan lines, fat...

Lifeguard.

mmmm nice, age?

Did you then stay at her house for several days? Each morning taking different photos of her in the bathroom?

Indoor rec center... we live at high altitude... can't comment about her weight, she passed the LGT test apparently
Yes but the photos are only from the first night. the second ones are from the night before

Need more of her

tell me more about the little brother ;)

Mmmmm
More ass pics
Who is she

>M-mommy? o.o

still in high school, was playing playstation like a fuckin normie when we came down for lunch, made penne marinara, was still there playing little big planet or whatever 3 hours later when I dipped out

is she of age?
if so please tell me you have nudes of her

Huge slut cheats on her Cuck bf all the time

Mmmmmm
Would she consider sitting on my face

I’m sure she would

I would love for her to tie me up and sit on my face for hours and hours

you can never be too sure user
i saw a girl today who looks 25, but she's like 15
i may be a perv, but i'm not a pedo

Id love to talk with her

Wow. You guys are fucking crazy. Are you the same type of people that call out "Fat Shaming" and go on the street half naked protesting for fat acceptance? Look, I really couldn't care less, but you are extremely sick if you believe literal landwhales are something to jack off to. Don't you see all that fat? Don't you see how unhealthy those women live? Why support such a deadly lifestyle? You are killing those women by not trying to help them, but instead guiding them further and further into becoming a lump of fat wandering the streets (if even). What's wrong with you? Can anyone explain the appeal of things like.. THESE?

Interest?

>19
>lifeguard
>???

Wife

Looking for anons gf. Shes got a purple towel behind her and really little nipples

Hottie. You should set her free and let other men enjoy her, she'd be happy being shared I bet

I have and she loved it!!

Love to see her ass spread

Nice, its the most enjoyable course of action for both of the parties I imagine, they get to try your hottie wife and she gets the multiple cocks and male attention she craves

Yea we all enjoyed it! Specially the double penetration!

Best I got right now

I want to see that Face

more

More of her big hot tits.

Show her tits

More

Alright next one will be tits

Who is this? Any more?

ass?

No face sorry!

Here u go

Wwyd to my friend here

>15
>pedo

pick one

Bro wtf yeah you are

beautiful, your wife seems to have been born to be a whore user

>this nigger confusing rubenesque with morbid obesity

Assuming this isn't bait, "literal landwhales" are women in the webm. The OP is overweight, granted but not on death's doorstep obese. Some of us like full figures on our girls. They're fun in the sack (again, not 300lb monstrosities).

Jesus, her body is so out of places to store fat its now going to her forehead. How do you not kill yourself at that point.

>How do you not kill yourself at that point.
YOU MUST CONSUME.

Her name is Rosangela

sexy

fuck she is gorgeous

cute lets see more

Think so?

um ya

This thunder beast needs to put some clothes on and close her cake hole

lets see more of them tits

My gf slut

Amazing body and I would love to have some people help me gangbang her

What a hourglass figure. Incredible.
Would suck on those boobs all night.
Wouldn't mind having her sit on my face.

A friend.

She has an amazing body and super tight pussy

wow wouldn't mind having sex with her if you knwo what i mean

Got more

I love her!!!

Anyone ?

Why is she 2 different colours?