What's that song that blew your fucking mind the first time you heard it?

what's that song that blew your fucking mind the first time you heard it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCIhdArYR0c
youtube.com/watch?v=i9gOAFa7bnk
youtube.com/watch?v=dgWavGttom4
youtube.com/watch?v=IZBlqcbpmxY
youtu.be/-_U6165DVeM
youtu.be/B6ju8aaG3Ys
youtu.be/Xl9tJ660gwA
youtube.com/watch?v=GEgLKbbVBCo
youtube.com/watch?v=cmgS8CweGPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was just getting into techno when I first heard this. When the bass first kicks in I remember it being a real rush. The song kinda falls off mid way though.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCIhdArYR0c

ganz graf

The entirity of the Basement on the hill album I never felt so sad due to an album

Nigga you 13?

Burzum - Det Som Engang Var

Honestly, Robot Stop by King Gizzard.
And Dream House by Deafheaven.
I already know I'm gonna take shit, but you asked.

I've Seen Footage

Heard it when it was first released and I was fucking ANNIHILATED

youtube.com/watch?v=i9gOAFa7bnk

21st Century Schizoid Man

Don't let these faggots make you feel ashamed for liking what you want to listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=dgWavGttom4

Eruption by Eddie Van Halen

Thank you, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZBlqcbpmxY

Tame Impala - New Person, Same Old Mistakes

Was when I was first getting into psych/synthpop stuff and it rocked my fucking world.

Absolutely this. And still does

youtu.be/-_U6165DVeM

Just gave it a listen and I'm not really feeling it, honestly. Love the video though. Song seems to nail the ending though.. I don't know, I'll probably listen to it a few more times in the following days and It'l click better.

What genre is this even? That video is so good. That tune at the end was really unexpected. I really like the whole thing because it looks like a really great community of people loving to make music.

youtu.be/B6ju8aaG3Ys

If you're not familiar with the Chariot, you need to give them a listen. No music has affected me on such a deep, emotional level like their's. I wish you could have seen them live but they split four years ago. Their frontman is currently in a project called '68 which is also great. I'd recommend starting with Wars And Rumors Of Wars, Long Live, and then One Wing. Their earlier stuff is good too but it's kind of a different animal.

There's some eerie vibe about it that strikes a cord in me. I usually blast it when I'm driving back from the bar

This one by them gets me too and might be more your style
youtu.be/Xl9tJ660gwA

Mobb Deep - The Start of Your Ending

Had just finished The Wire

its a shitty very simply made nightcore version of a a joke song and remains one of my favourite songs to this day

get got was the first dg song i heard and the uniqueness of it instantly had me hooked

youtube.com/watch?v=GEgLKbbVBCo

when i was first getting into music, at a time where all I knew was top 40 pop and pentatonic blues rock like ACDC, i listened to kid a and EIIRP and idioteque legitimately shattered everything I previously thought modern music was

autechre - rae

Breadcrumb Trail

King Crimson - Starless

I'm not really crazy about Red anymore (the 2 albums that preceded it are much better IMO), but that song is easily one of their best and one of the greatest things rock music has to offer.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmgS8CweGPk

First minute and twenty seconds