How would Sup Forums react when something like MW2 where Makarov shoots up the entire Airport?

How would Sup Forums react when something like MW2 where Makarov shoots up the entire Airport?

Run and hide?

In a point of 'watching it on a live stream'

Probably call it a false flag and send death threats to the survivors. Same thing we always do with mass shootings

be happy that im in germany and if the player decides to shoot a civilian he gets a game over.

imagine that happening in real life

'well shit boys i killed a civilian, let's restart this shit'

'alright, everyone who just died, please go back to your positions we'll reshoot you all again'

Seems like a dumb thing in a war game.

i wouldnt speak russian

I skipped this level.

if Activision wouldn't have done that, this game would have never reached daylight

why?

yeah, you were just taking a fucking stroll while your comrades were shooting people left and right.
the only thing you were allowed was shooting at security guards.

Maybe not in Germany anyway. Does the state wipe your ass for you to avoid rashes too?

simple: it would get so hard critiques, the game would get blacklisted for that. They had to make a 'skipable' thing, as already many game testers refused to play it

And then invent crackpot conspiracy theories that all lead back to Obama taking our guns or the Jews.

Yea, who would want to shoot all those 1s and 0s... how terrible of them.

testers refused to play this? I dont believe u.
i also thought u meant this game was made by treyarch and if activision wouldve done it, there wouldve been bias gainst the company.

Alavi was not aware of any pushback from Activision, the game's publisher, about the level. Similarly, most members of Infinity Ward were supportive of "No Russian", but Alavi did note that there were some members who strongly opposed the content.[10] By contrast, game testers elicited a variety of reactions. Many testers were initially angry and confused at the level's content, but eventually settled down and began shooting at the civilians.[9] One tester, who at the time was enlisted in the United States Armed Forces, refused to play the level at all, but was willing to play the rest of the game. This led to the implementation of the skip feature, as Alavi did not want the player to be punished for not doing what they felt was morally wrong.[10]

Copied from Wikipedia

Who the fuck were these testers because I and nost people I know started shooting right away with no hesitation.

fuckin awesome level. Shit like this wouldn't fly nowadays unfortunately

no idea bro, but as said, some were confused at first, but then were 'fuck it' and started shooting

all i can say is that the lvls to test mightve been intorduced out of order, which mightve confused testers and made them think this cod entry would be more like this, instead of being armyman for good.
And if a tester doesnt want to test, he wouldve been fired. Ive been fired for some interpersonal misconduct, but they wont fire him for outright not doing his job?!