My gf's hygiene bothers me. Been together for 4 years, currently live in a studio with a dog

My gf's hygiene bothers me. Been together for 4 years, currently live in a studio with a dog.
After taking the dog out she sometimes forgets to wash her hands before making food. Walks around barefoot in the kitchen, the balcony, and bathroom then hops right into bed. Usually doesn't rinse vegetables before making a salad. Brushes her teeth only 3 or 4 days a week. When I mention I don't like it she gets very upset and sais I'm crazy and too clean and thats what an immune system is for.
This shits driving me nuts, I feel like im gonna get sick because of her.
Wat do?

give her a sit down / "the talk" and if she ain't changing break up with her ass

4 years, and now it bothers you? Ok

>I feel like im gonna get sick because of her
Well, have you so far ? If you've been feeling that way for 4 years, it means it's hasn't happened. So I guess she's right.

However, you should tell her to wash the vegetables because I assume you're american and they probably put lots of toxic shits on the stuff you buy. (But I guess they pour bleach on it afterward, so maybe it's okay.)

My house looks pretty clean but
>I cum on my belly and wipe it off on the sheets
>on hot nights I dry my moist ass with the blankets
>I barely rinse the dishes with cold water, just enough to get any noticeable food off
>I spit in people's tea/coffee
And lots of stuff like this. None of my friends or family know. It could be worse than you realize OP :)

yes that's what happens when you live with girls. shit my girl does drives me up the wall we been together 15 years some times she breaths and I fly into a rage.

Dump the hag, imagine what her cunt is like if she doesn't wash her hands.

true, true

First we can't drive and now supposedly we can drive you up a wall? Lol and we're the ones who can't make up our minds.

Nobody says you can't drive, it's parking you have trouble with. Pay attention (another thing woman are not skilled at)

I cheat on my boyfriend because he says stuff like this. If you somehow managed to get a girl to fuck you (you're rich maybe) I guarantee she'd cheat every chance she gets because of your shitty attitude.

He cheat on you so you are all living the dream of free sex and double income.

He doesn't cheat I have access to all his accounts and I don't let him stay out past 10pm

>say mean but true things about women
>woman cheats
>somehow the womans infidelity is the mans fault
This is what the average woman actually believes

It's just a vicious cycle really. We all cheat on our significant others because we subliminally grow to hate eachother over time.

He sounds like a pussy. He should try smacking you around sometime, it would do both of you some good.

lol... how to justify being a betraying bitch because of mere words... you 're garbage femanon...

Stop being a lil' bitch. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Feed from her sickening hygienic practices, then fuck her in the pussy. Ez day ez lyfe.

Don't blame you being a whore on him. If you want to go whoring up the neighborhood that's your deal but it isn't his fault that your parents raised a shitty person.

Go ahead and treat your boss like shit. You expect them to give you a promotion. Lmao you can't be this delusional. Women aren't dogs you just get to do what you want with.

Not even subliminally. I don't like men very much. Some are okay.

See This is an example of what I mean

Tits or gtfo

>women aren't dogs
Obviously not because dogs are more easily trained.

>Not washing hands aftee touching a dog
Who cares? It's your dog. You know where its been. Unless you're rubbing litteral shit all over your dog it's not that dirty.

>walking around in bare feet and getting into bed
Again who cares? Presumably you wash your feet. If you give your gf head then your getting piss and shit particles in your mouth all the time anyways. Whats a few in the bed? Totally harmless

>not washing vegetables
People either believe in that or they don't. Your cell phone will give you cancer long before the veggies will. Make your own damn salad if you care so much

>not brushing her teeth
You can demand she brush before you make out with her i suppose. Other than that, none of your damn business. Clearly her breath wasnt bad enough to drive you away for 4 years. This habit didn't develop overnight.

Tldr: lighten the fuck up. You're like a weird bubble kid. I bet you actually carry hand sanitizer around with you

Shouldn't you be on tumblr or something?

>women aren't dogs
Correct
>you can't just do whatever you want with them
Incorrect. In my experience with women you absolutely can do whatever you want as long as you make it seem like no big deal.

4 years with my girl as well. She had a lot of bad habbits, and because she loved me she changed those habbits. She showers daily now, brushes her teeth twice daily now, among other stuff. Its due to her parents being lazy shits, you have to be more like a parent then a bf to make her change, or leave her OP.

This. Women need smacked around and beaten a little every now and then. Overdo it and they end up cowering in a corner with a knife. Under do it and they end up being a fucking ballsy bitch and pushing your buttons purely because they know how to. Every now and then a woman needs 100% overpowered and simultaneously belittled so as to keep her in her fucking place, in a subservient mindset. It's a pretty well known fact that most (not all) women literally are not happy when they are in charge. They don't want to call the shots. They want to have it their way but they don't want to be the ones to make it so. They need to be under somebody, to be "forced" to do this and that. So literally every little thing they normally have to think about, suddenly they don't. Or if something goes wrong, at least "it wasn't their fault" so it's not their problem.
Women literally exist to serve and be taken care of. They need disciplined like a child, or they get out of line.

Do you wear shoes until you're in bed?

People taking the bait
>xD

Why do you care how often she showers? It didn't bother you before you knew about it. Most women don't shower every day because of hair and make up.

Unless you're doing strenuous activities, you're not getting all that dirty by sitting around all day.

I just come to Sup Forums for the memes my dude. I couldn't give a shit what you fucks posts about half the time. I would go back to crystal.cafe but it was invaded by jealous manchildren.

Yeah and they'll be too afraid to do anything. Don't take her fear for respect or love. Try getting a women to actually love you without beating her you pussy.

what are slippers?

It bothers me because i dont want my bed smelling like sweat and ass. If we stay at home and do nothing then i dont harp her about it at all, its just after a long day or work, or if we just got back from working out. And it did bother me since we started dating, but i kept asking and asking, and after awhile it become normal for her to want to shower. She was not taught proper hygene growing up because her mom did not practice it. My gf had to get thick ass plaque removed from her teeth due to not brushing for days or weeks, and this added up over the years. Her breath was horrible as well, but unlike OP i loved my gf and i slowly got her to change.

And there it is. All that's missing is the autistic REEEE'ing that heralds the coming of the great autismo. I'm guessing you're gonna die alone too? Probably feel ostracized from any sort of mainstream culture so you have to lash out at anything with even a vague facade of normality. Also gonna guess you don't feel like you got enough love from your parents? It's okay user. It isn't your fault you were their big mistake.

Huh? The fuck you spewing?

>helping a person to understand basic hygiene is autistic
Are all women like this?

My gf is similar except she always washes her hands luckily.
She showers maybe every second day and only brushes her teeth in the morning. She says the same shit too that it's not good to be "too clean" like fuck I thought having a daily shower was pretty standard.

You either cheat or you don't. SO's attitude doesn't really matter. I cheat on my wife once in a while (random piece of ass from the bar) for no other reason than boredom. She's actually really sweet lol

Most women don't even love themselves, much less other people. If I wanted love I'd get a dog.

you're trying too hard, you unfunny faggot.

She doesn't brush her teeth on a night because she gets turned on kissing you when her mouth was sucking on a cock a few hours earlier. I know because I do it to my boyfriend all the time, and he's asked me if I've been eating seafood before too.

>actually swallowing the bait

You're a fucking bitch and are going to lose yours over some dumb shit nigger

tax dat ass

More pics of her please op

If you think she's gross and unhygienic,
I'm probably your worst nightmare buddy

Being sick is good for you, builds your immune system, why do you think mothers throw those dumb little parties when one of their kids get sick, if you love her put up with it, if you really can't stand it break up with her

She gets worse and worse. She stinks of sweat and dirty feet.

Well fag boy I see the teethbrushing as daily thing twice a day. Also need stl shower and make sure she washes her ass. The rest no you sound like a bitch

post a pic of the offender, her hotness is the deciding factor on how much shit to put up with.

Stop being a little bitch.

Get her blackout drunk and give her a bath.

why are you spitting in people's drinks?

what are you some 12 year old degenerate?

Kek made me chuckle. But I won't kiss her when she's not brushed her teeth anyway.

Gonna have to keep posting now cos dat ass. Tits?

lol

Of course he is. There’s only two possibilities on this website. A child posting as if they’re adults thinking that’s how an adult who pays rent, electricity, and buys themselves food would actually think, or a gigantic fat ass that’s been so scared of other people he’s now the size of his room who does nothing but eat and use the special adapter the hospital gave him to, at least, see the world by using his oxygen mask as his hands have been buried by the lard congealing over his slowly cooling corpse that hasn’t realized he’s died yet.

That's gold

I live on a farm, I'm constantly covered in sweat, dirt, possibly animal filth, I have to wash myself with a fucking hose because my father had a drunken autismfit and destroyed the shower, stop being soft

Just fix the shower, plumbing isn't that hard.

I hope we get nuked to fuck. And I hope your pansy ass survives and has to walk the nuclear wasteland with no working shower or bath and no access to soap or sanitizers.

Do you think that soap didn't exist until the Industrial Revolution?

Still working on it, but he literally went apeshit on it, I have no experience in plumbing whatsoever

>smelling sweat and booty
Dude, that’s where all the pheromones are. Make her comfortable with her own body and smellz and she’ll your fuck doll whenever you want.

Farmboy is mad because drunken daddy destroyed water dispenser :(

Still think living in the city is bad, sheep fucker?

I'm not OP but if there is no reason to be dirty then why be dirty? In the military I've been as dirty as someone could be, I've crawled through animal shit and had to sleep like that. But when I get home and have access to a shower I use it.

I was born into it, you boner,
Can't exactly move to the city and let my family starve to death can i?

>live in a studio with a dog.

I hate you people. That's animal abuse in my eyes.

If you’re in TN I’ll fix it for you.

>in the military I crawled through animal shit
Fucking weirdo has a fetish for animal shit. Probably got you kicked out of the military.

Everyone has a choice.

/thread
Stop being such a pussy and either dump her or stfu

I broke up with my gf because she had bad hygiene. Funny thing is she wasn't some fat ugly slob, honestly a good 8/10 so it was a shock when she moved in. 3 year relationship ended after she was moved in for 6 months. Not worth it

Are you the only one on the farm who knows how to farm?

fuck her anus until she gets better hygiene

That's ok I make your tea with my ball sweat

Sweat requires actual surface area to be dispensed dipshit

>Women aren't dogs you just get to do what you want with.
Yeah! They are bitches!

>Who cares? It's your dog. You know where its been.
Yeah! Have sex with the dog!

Me my brother and my father, but my father's alcoholism has made him incompetent, and my brothers a lazy arsehole

>have sex with the dog
Are you the military guy that got kicked out for smearing himself in animal shit?

It is professor oak

Does daddy whip his big dick out and give you a good ol' whippin if you didn't suck the cows off for his milkies?

Shes got a nice ass tho

No his dad become an alcoholic after getting kicked out of the military when he was caught eating animal shit

Yeah I guess you get a taste for that growing up on a farm