Hey Sup Forums. Junkie femanon here...

Hey Sup Forums. Junkie femanon here. Wondering if anyone in the Md area wants to get me drugs in exchange for other services ;)

HMU @ [email protected]
Can send timestamped tits there.

Tits or GTFO

/thread

sage

Steam?

Cause this SURELY isn't that towns local PD looking to arrest junkies

Email me, I can give you my steam.

Hahaha, I understand the concern. I'm willing to verify myself via email, not on here.

Cunt post your tits an timestamp or we abandon you like your daddy did you give you these issues

My dad's in my life :)

Said the FBI agent. Timestamped tits or fuck off cunt

aIght, no tits your wasting my time you dumb attention seeking fat fuck neckbeard.

Just say it you've said your email if you don't I know exactly what's going on.

It's not too late to stop lol.
Been clean for almost a month

some baiting cunt is whats going on

image related, its the captcha

Post spread asshole whore, fucking do it cunt.

Guess you know exactly whats going on??

Sure. But only if you rate this cock first.

I just like it too much :P

TITS OR GTFO

So you want me to say it. Baiting for emails once you get it you sign them up to a bunch of spam and phishing emails to make a couple of cents

Cops aren’t allowed to discriminate nude photographs publicly because in most cases that can amount to entrapment.

Cops CAN, however, lie about their profession using a model to pose for nudes on a case by case circumstance.

Since you’re alluding to NOT being an officer, my comment can’t be considered obstructive either.

So suck my fat cock, tits or gtfo. You should be killing niggers, not here trying to make your monthly quota.

>[email protected]

The fact this shit would work on these dipshit anons today makes me more sad than someones actually trying to pull this shit off....

>discriminate
I think the word your brain was looking for was 'disseminate'
back to school

Just verified my email, Can't get it banned :P

Dang, everyone is paranoid today. Not a cop, just don't feel like flashing all of Sup Forums. Don't care enough to spam and phish. I just want drugs. Straight facts.

Even if you would flash ya tits via E Mail they would most likely get posted on Sup Forums so tits or gtfo

You can say that but anyone can say anything. I don't trust. You flashed your email you could just block if anyone trys to add besides me and delete post afterwards. Earn trust. I don't live too far away maybe I can help if you can travel

WE HAVE RULES, WHY MUST I REPEAT THIS?
1. Tits w/ Timestamp or GTFO
2. Sharpie in pooper (how many can you fit in there? The more the merrier!)

This is so we know you're real. Also, tits and ass.

OP is a COP