Daily reminder that America is a nation of Immigrants. So unless you're native american you have no say. :)

Daily reminder that America is a nation of Immigrants. So unless you're native american you have no say. :)

SHINY

TU TU ROO

america didn't become great because of immigrants it became great by profiting off the two massive wars in europe last century

A nation of immigrants from places like Germany, France, the UK, Italy, and so forth. Desirable populations. Well, maybe not the Italians.

The country sure as hell wasn't built by Muslims or Mexicans.

BEADS

CANCER AVATARFAG

Fuck off cuckanada. Every nation is a nation of immigrants, the best ones centralized. Every multiculturalized area is a shithole.

>white and legal immigrants

Why do cucks think that illegal mexicans are the same as hard working Irish or German immigrants?

Daily reminder that Europe is a continent of immigrants. So unless you're Neanderthal you have no say. :)

It was made for white men of good character not niggers, spics, chinks, mudshits, or pooinloos

dont you tell anybody what to say, that opressive shitlord!

typical imperialist pig

All nations had people move there at some point dummy, were a nation of citizens, unlike mexico which is a nation of criminals.

>America is a nation *LEGAL* of Immigrants

Fixed it for you.

What happened to the natives is probably the best example as to why you should be a strong nationalist, unless you want to end up like them.

Leaf:)

Native Americans are immigrants from Asia.

Bull Fucks Tree approves this.

I love how native americans are so salty about them and their ancestors lack of achievement that they want us to just roll over and let the muslims come in and kill us all like we supposedly did to them, just because they were too weak to stop it from happening to them

Native americans are some of the most traitorous piece of shit asshole retards in this country

Conquerors, native borns and legal immigrants.

Achmed the potential terrorist and Paco the illegal immigrant can both still be denied entrance to this country

I am native, Sioux to be exact. Just tuck us in and let us die.

Without the smallpox blankets this time.

Right? Let that shit go. Muh ancestors. What about now?

Natives don't want this. They want what the Democrats who feed them want. It is often literally a meal to vote, that is the extent of their political involvement.

I live off the rez, so it is a little easier to care.

Daily reminder that America is a word coined by the European immigrants and their descendents.
If you're a "native" and call yourself an American instead of your native tongue's word for being a local, then you're a moron.

Reminder that the evil prairie niggers killed the Lamanites, the true natives. At this point, it's just a land grab for whoever's strongest.

Daily reminder that white people need to die. They need to die down to the last man, the last woman, the last child. They need to become extinct. Their legacy must also die. Their achievements, their history, their culture, their language. Their beliefs and ideals must be buried with them. Any proof they ever existed must be erased from the annals of history.

*a nation of European immigrants like Trump's grandfather

America became great because of EUROPEAN immigrants.

Not all immigrants are the same. Not all ethnicities are equal. Not all races are identical.

But why ?

>America is a nation of Immigrants
Nice meme, kike

And then we will be free to drink cow piss and haul water in buffalo scrotums. Truly the stars await us.

Trump's ancestors came from Germany, so I'm just sitting here waiting for another world War to start kek

I'm not an immigrant you silly leaf. I was born here. I am a native American.

The smallpox blanket thing was actually completely fabricated by a man named Ward Churchill in 1994.

It never happened.

A smallpox epidemic did indeed spread out west in 1837. It is believed that the disease was spread by a steamboat of traders that had infected cargo moving up the Missouri River from St. Louis called the St. Peter. I had no US Army connection and the presence of the US Army in the Western US at the time was non-existent.

The BIG spread of disease the absolutely smashed the bulk of the native population before then had nothing to do with English settlers either. That would be the Spanish. Small pox wasn't even the big disease that smashed the population. Signs point to that probably being Weil's Disease.

>checks flag
sounds about right

Key word
*legal

We brought something to the new world....

>Offers they couldn't refuse
>:^)

No we're a nation of citizens maplenigger

Not to mention germ theory didn't even exist at the time. There's no way it would be on anyone's mind to weaponize smallpox with comfy blankets.

You're forgetting that we became a super power because we beat spains shit in

Literally this again. In no way does that mean this country can support unlimited immigration. Youre not welcome here spic. Go home

>America is a nation of immigrants
>America belongs to the native americans

So you're saying Mexicans should go back to Spain instead of coming to America?

Immigrants that we invited and that had papers. Oh and they got checked for disease and contraband. And they were expected to pay taxes. And they didn't get welfare. And they wanted to become American not subvert America into their shitty country. And most of the could read and write and speak English or could be expected to learn how to. And they didn't worship a 1400 year old paedophile warlord con artist that teaches his people to murder and subvert non believers. And we needed the labor force. We are full and diversity is not strength. If we could get rid of our illegal and black populations we would save hundreds of billions of dollars a year. Both are a huge burden to the working class, but benefit the rich and powerful in different ways. The Mexicans suppress wages and provide the bottom tier labor that will be replaced by robots. And blacks are really only good in mass as a social engineering tool. Even then they really only serve to depress the value of where ever they are put. And they chase out the conservative white people. The Democrats whent from plantation owners to demographic slumlords. And behind all of it you can always find a merchant pitching for more of it. The terrible truth is that the less minority's we have the better everyone's quality of life would be. We are reaching a saturation point where there are not enough productive people to offset the costly minority's. Eventually the fucking boomers will die, but Paco will also get old and then he'll need all the costly services that Medicare and all the other programs that he never contributed to will be expected to provide. The whole system will collapse. The second the lights go out and the heat gets turned off in their comphy gated communities the smug faggots that cried and screamed for diversity will be calling for blood. I only hope I live long enough to get to shoot a couple of them and maby a muzzies or two the shitty ones I know some of them are OK.

A nation of LEGAL immigrants. We didn't hope over the border or crawl under a fence to get here.

/thread

Daily rember that canada was a nation created by moose, unless you have horns you have no say. :)

Yes, a nation of immigrants.

Immigrants who came here legally.