Dubs decide what I write to her

Dubs decide what I write to her

Is this pizza hut?

i eat ass

*random russian words from a translator*

What is your favorite sonic game?

Whats good Olga. Ol short haired ol musty ass dyke

You know what we do to niggers?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Will you peg me?

Manifesto of the Communist Party
A spectre is haunting Europe – the spectre of communism. All the powers of old Europe have
entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Tsar, Metternich and Guizot,
French Radicals and German police-spies.
Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as communistic by its opponents in
power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism,
against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?
Two things result from this fact:
I. Communism is already acknowledged by all European powers to be itself a
power.
II. It is high time that Communists should openly, in the face of the whole world,
publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the
Spectre of Communism with a manifesto of the party itself.
To this end, Communists of various nationalities have assembled in London and sketched the
following manifesto, to be published in the English, French, German, Italian, Flemish and Danish
languages.
I. Bourgeois and Proletarians*
The history of all hitherto existing society†
is the history of class struggles.
Freeman and slave, patrician and plebeian, lord and serf, guild-master‡
and journeyman, in a
word, oppressor and oppressed, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an
uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight that each time ended, either in a revolutionary
reconstitution of society at large, or in the common ruin of the contending classes.

Sikimanga Chimichanga baby ayy whaddup you wanna smash in my moms van promise I won't puke on your feet :)))))))

Olga do you have a penis?

Down to fuck?

The first thing I want to be done, is to get that piece of crap out of my ring.Don't just get him out of the ring, get him out of the WWF because I've proved son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore!You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn’t get you anywhere.Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16…
Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ASS!

All he's gotta do is go buy him a cheap bottle of Thunderbird and try to dig back some of that courage he had in his prime.

As the King Of The Ring, I'm serving notice to every one of the WWF superstars.I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Stone Cold's list, and I'm fixing to start running through all of 'em.

And as far as this championship match is considered son, I don't give a damn if it's Davey Boy Smith or Shawn Michaels,Steve Austin's time is come, and when I get that shot you're looking at the next WWF Champion.
And that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so.

Rerill fir this.

Be my babushka

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Let's crush capitalism together

Do you work at a farm? Because you make my dick hard

Check my dubs.

"Oi bitch, you better show me your tits or ill tell putin that you've been a bad girl this year"

Rolling for this.

Reroll

Hey, I have a micropeepee, so I won't be able to please you in bed. I also got a really shitty personality, so there's no real reason to actually like me.

Write Soviet Union on your ass and destroy my capitalist cock

Reroll

Rolling for this.

Whiteknight alert!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So did you hack the election or nah?

/thread

winrar

WINRAR!

Dubs get

Boi

Two sets of dubs OP. You better deliver

Is your pussy capitalism? Because I wanna crush it.

OP, we're gonna need some screencaps here

OP is a massive fag