Why do white women, especially the highly educated and white collar ones...

Why do white women, especially the highly educated and white collar ones, OVERWHELMINGLY vote for the importation of massive amounts of Middle Eastern men?

Nice /r9k/ cuck thread

Kill your self loser

SAGE

Because white men are not strong enough to keep them under control.

If you want to make women great again, start with the males.

Even on Sup Forums you'll ocassionally find the degenerate faggot that is like "hurr durr embrace the decline, I fucked 1000 girls last weekend muh redpill".

They don't.

Women are animals who only react on the bestial side. Brown men are seen as stronger and thus better caretaker.

White guilt and unchallenged feminism. They are brainwashed by liberal media into thinking they are doing the morally right thing. They are shown pics of a dead kid and can't get it out of their minds. They make decisions based on emotion and don't have the facts. I'm an American woman living in Europe, and most of my friends have no idea what's going on. They base their opinions on Facebook memes. I can't even have a normal conversation about this stuff with my friends. If I post facts about the migrants on Facebook, I will get called a racist and get un-friended.

>highly educated and white collar
Depends on your definition of highly educated.

Actual smart women(when compared to other women) are voting conservative, just like their wealthy husbands.

The women voting for the Feelings-Party are the typical dumb highschool 2.0 "college" sluts.

Because it's a quick and easy way for them to feel good about themselves without having to actually do anything.

Women and lefties run on emotion and knee-jerk reaction, not logic and long-term planning.

And I'm a liberal btw. I was totally brainwashed by the lefties for awhile as well, but I've woken up now.

>without having to actually do anything.
this

how many of them actually do anything to help these people? exactly. as long as they can sugarcoat their precious conception of reality, they can go on spend big money enterprises you create the problem in the first place.

What woke you up ?
Maybe there's still hope for the others...

>muh feelings
>think of the children
>all their friends do it
>will get them good girl points and look good among their friends

Educated=/=Intelligence.

>especially the highly educated
You mean ones that have spent several years in intensive indoctrination camps?

this

so much this

as an Austrian who did spend several years of my life at the university i can confirm this with all my heart

No user, you are the cuck. You keep defending m'lady while she thinks you're a weak beta male and fucks inbred low impulse ragheads.

LOL just read that cringy post. I remember back in 00's when it was still cool to date a sandnigger, and the sandniggers Went batshit crazy when one of their women dated a Swedish man. There are actually incidents were muslim women have been killed by their family because they tasted the BSC. Fucking hilarious they are so fucking pathetic and cringy manlets. Seriously we need to just exterminate them and free their women. Their women should all belong to White men and Í don't give a shit if you call that racist. Why the fuck shouldn't White man rule the World and take pleasure of all the women? We created the World we should own it.

This exactly. Yeah entire world should be sucking our dicks but instead they do nothing but hate us. They'll get what they deserve.

I've been harassed by the immigrants in Europe. I've seen the reality of muslim immigrants here with my own eyes, and yet the media peddles total bullshit to the masses. I don't feel safe in my city anymore, and I resent that. I have been feeling this way before the migrant crisis, but Cologne was the point of no return for me. I think more women can change their minds, but not most of them. Men need to ignore these hysterical women and protect their homelands before it is too late. I love and appreciate western men and the equality of opportunity in our societies. I also understand the importance of traditional family. My mother stayed at home to raise her kids while my father worked, and we were much better off for it. Women raised by single, divorced, or bitter women (moms and teachers) are told that men are to blame for everything. They don't get enough real & balanced parenting. Then they grow up to be feminists. Women don't want to take responsibility for their choices in life. It's always the man's fault. Unchecked feminism has fucked up society. I say this as a strong, independent, freedom-loving American woman who is highly educated and has lived in Europe for 12 years now. Honestly, I prefer the company of men. They are smarter and don't make drama out of everything. It is a disaster to let most women have any sort of decision-making power in government. They have no concern with math, science, facts and statistics. Please, men of the west, be proud of who you are and where you came from. Rise up

Let's be clear, here.

Women are extremely susceptible to propaganda and influence.

It's in their nature, to conform to the strongest, which is their beloved daddy government nowadays. No longer is there individuals, but the conglomerate known as the state that they are it's sole protectorate.

You will be amazed at how positively women can respond to a man who isn't afraid into anything, and speaks his mind truly and without self-censorship. Anything less is the ultimate sign of weakness, not physically, but mentally, as a person; you. are. weak.

You don't even believe in yourself enough to feel, do, think, and speak as you please. Only to do the former three and vicariously through the fourth on the internet as though it matters.

The mask of pitifulness can be seen by all.

Feminism was a huge society wide shit test for western men. They failed. Women are now importing a replacement for western men. They want men who will be real men and out them in their place. Western men lost to sand niggers over a century ago when women were given the right to vote. It has just taken this long for the results to accumulate.

>impotation of Middle Eastern men

It's easy to make that mistake when every left wing news outlet tells them that they're importing helpless, defenceless women and children.