fin serpae, and was extremely fucking
aggressive
>The longfin serpae starts fin nipping every
other fish in the tank (With the exception of
the two bristlenose plecos we had)
>The longfin serpae ends up killing the
smallest neon tetra in the tank via fin
nipping.

And that kids, is why serpae tetras are the biggest pricks of fish I've ever seen.

Fuck I’m into fish too. You got a kik?

My phone's so autistic that it crashes each time I download something bigger than Kik.

My diamond tetras did that. They were pretty and my favorite fish until they suddenly got all savage for no apparent reason and killed 4 cardinal tetras and a sparkling gourami. Pic related.

Damn that sucks

Jeez, that sucks.

That's fucking wild-I've never had a problem like that with serpaes. Now my bushy nose pleco, on the other hand, is a psycho bitch.

>The one bristlenose pleco is significantly larger than the other, and commits black on white crime on him every day.

Tetras are cocksuckers. One day they’re peaceful and the next day the fins of every other fish in the tank are bitten off. At least with cichlids you know when they’ll be aggressive and if you scape and stock your tank right you won’t have any problems.

Feel for ya OP. I once had a Rainbow Snakehead that proceeded to attack every other fish around it. Such a bastard.

Was beautiful though.

>Apparently, my larger bristlenose, is actually a bushy nose.

Is there a difference between bushynose and bristlenose?

OP here, in other news, about 4-5 years ago at my old house, I had a decent sized tank with just 5 guppies, and holy shit did they breed quickly. The tank literally got fucking filled with guppies a year later.

There needs to be a /fish/ tbh.

I had some endlers, basically smaller guppies with less overall color but lots of intense stripes, and I killed them all. Later, I found one living in the filter. It must’ve gotten sucked up as a baby, survived the impeller, and lived on leftover food and microorganisms that got caught in the filter.

Damn that's interesting.

Yeah there’s a surprising amount of fishfags here. I’ve seen an aquarium post every day for the last 4 days.

I used to have a common pleco that would come up to the surface of the tank to sneak a bite of fish food when I was feeding my betta.

I had a pleco but I fucking hated it. It ate the fucking driftwood and the whole bottom of the tank got covered with shit and splinters.

Kek

This is why i stick to bettas.
They have a shit personality just like mine.
But at least they don't get lonely.

Plecos apparently are compatible with community fish as long as said fish doesn't have a long wavy tail.

Fuck, I meant bettas

i have a pleco in my 20 gal tank and he has gotten along perfectly with my guppies, platties, neon tetras, and zebra danios, but they get huge. I've only had mine for about 1 year and that bitch is about 6 inches long

Pleco suck ass. I’d only want one if I had a huge tank. Idk though, zebra plecs are pretty cool.

you guys know a small species of cichlids? I got one of my 60l (15 gal) tank ready to go.
I was thinking about getting ram cichlids...

I have zebra danios and they're really easy fish to handle. They'll get bigger based on the size of their tank but they get along with each other and develop groups within themselves