So, anti-vampire mobs are slaughtering people, accused of vampirism, in Malawi

So, anti-vampire mobs are slaughtering people, accused of vampirism, in Malawi.

Other urls found in this thread:

secondnexus.com/news/anti-vampire-mob-malawi/?utm_content=inf_10_1164_2&tse_id=INF_7e1f9e50bb3d11e78240a3a6bbddd67d
youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White bois still jealous.

First I'm hearing of this, how very odd. But then again aren't all African conflicts?

What a beautiful and diverse culture, we should import them but the hundreds of thousands into our country.

how else are they supposed to get rid of the vampires

For just $2 a month you can provide a family with enough garlic to ward off the undead.

These guys will kill eachother over anything.

On the upside they're getting rid of vampires, right?

Is that even a wooden?

kek

Well he's definitely a vampire, he's burst into flames in sunlight.
This is social justice at its best

How can Africa even have vampires when vampires are part of European folklore, not African?

if you kill people to drink their blood that's an ok punishment i think

fucking retards, what the shit is fire going to do, you need a stake through the chest

Niggers have never been accused of being to smart for their own good. EVER.

i got this

some missionary on his off hours wanted to watch some old vampire movies "wtfn its halloween"

"hello my white friend what is that you are watching"

" a old movie wanna see?"

in short its like letting a 5 year old watch something like the 30's Dracula

The concept of vampirism is kind of a universal one, just like spirits, demons, zombies or wizardry

In almost every culture there's an energy/blood/cum/whatever leecher who will try to leech your stuff, and we associate this with "vampirism", although every culture gives it its own name

As dumb as this is, it also gives me hope that, should a zombie virus show up in africa, the local populous will try to contain it without help from the west.

Actually, the idea of a semi-dead person drinking blood or eating the flesh of the living is pretty widespread. Just about every culture has or has had a myth involving such things.

This white boi is jealous. I want to kill some vampires!

Actually, according to the article, on Second Nexus, the UN is pulling out.

secondnexus.com/news/anti-vampire-mob-malawi/?utm_content=inf_10_1164_2&tse_id=INF_7e1f9e50bb3d11e78240a3a6bbddd67d

No shit! Uneducated Africans think you kill vampires the same way you kill witches.

OP is a vampire

Holy shit! They butcher albinos, to sell their body parts for witchcraft, too?!

"We wuz kangz"

Nice trips!

trips never lie

lets stake this fucker

Sheeiiiitttt. Whitey is jelly because they are not alpha males and sheeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt. MUH BIEG DIECK.

Yeah but those are not vampires. Those creatures are not involved in European folklore in any shape or form.

So people shouldn't use European folklore names when they describe other folklores. Just like Europeans don't use Malawi folklore names to describe our ones.

You're dumb as fuck m8. Vampirism was first documented in mesopotamia.

OP here. Nope, not a vampire. I won't even fuck a girl, on the rag. Blood is mos def not my thing. Sorry to disappoint.

Dumb sub human niggers killing eachother again for another dumb reason. Anything new?

Ups didn't mean to post that image.

documented?
wut?

I mean oldest recorded vampires.

I believe the Mesopotamian legend is about blood drinking demons. Not undead who live off of blood of the living. I guess that's a distinction, without a difference?

kys you neo-nazi pieces of shit

African vampires?

DeShawn The Impaler

so, what is your reaction to this situation then?
tell us how a "non-neo-nazi" perceives this bloodshet?
What is your conclusion about those involved?
What do you think of them?

amazing

lmao black ppl smdh

how diverse

Yeah but those were not vampyres. Try to understand that vampyres are creatures in EUROPEAN folklore. Sure other folklores have and had their own blood drinking creatures but those were not vampyres.

Nope there are several variations including blood drinking undead.

lol

Sally Struthers would just eat it

dead niggs can't immigrate so I'm okay with this

Dude it's same shit. Blood drinking undead creatures. Do you not call horses from another country horses cause the word used there is not "horse".
>what is translation
Mesopotamia has walking undead raising from the dead drinking blood. Even stuff about violent death, improper burial and unfulfilled love creating them. Similar to legends in romania for example.

Your just jealous white girls want these upstanding fine examples of African culture instead of your small white dick

Hooray, more dead niggers

Literally anyother race would flourish in Africa. When will people realize that 90 percent of these people are intellectually the same as any common monkey.

According to early texts, vampires are glorified undead. Pretty much anything can kill one

Silverware, stakes, decapitation, fire, running water, the sun or even the lack of sleep

Vampires can die to anything we humans also die to

You're just mad that literally every race on Earth is smarter than Niggers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Are vampires a race? If so, wouldn't this be considered genocide? You know, like Rwanda?

You may be right. Carthage & Egypt had some hellagood civilizations. In South Africa, whites flourished. Then, that guy Mandela stepped in.

my 'reaction' is that the African people are held down and oppressed by European and American interests. This keeps them afraid, angry, uneducated, bad diarrhea, hungry with no outlet for their frustration. This is OUR DOING.

"Bad diarrhea"... I don't wish that shit on my worst enemy.

Have we forgotten Rhodesia had controll over Malawi and Zambia. There were standards and now look at the shit mess. If there us any chance for Africa it's under white control.

Be a cuck somewhere else

So, Africans can't be held accountable for their actions, including, but not limited to, butchering their fellow Africans due to the fact they believe that they are mythological creatures? That's whitey's fault?

i mean, it's africa. you can't seriously tell me anyone is surprised by this.

continuing with the theme of nothing here being new, weak bait is weak.
either that or you're actually retarded. rome was flourishing a thousand years ago while these chimps were still in actual shit huts. today they're still in actual shit huts.

??

I just had a conversation with my coworker about this. He's an immigrant from Eritrea, to the US. He said "Africa is finished! Tribalism is killing Africa. That's why he's here". Also, he talked about how too many people believe in the old ways. There is no modernized train of thought. The majority believes might equals right.

>mid-south africa
>average 54
>"with 39 being the lowest individual result"
you can't make this shit up

>Aboriginal 62

That's not fucking human level

this actually make me want to look up iq results for various ape species in captivity. i would actually bet money some are higher than abbos and nignogs

>the majority believes might equals right

The single most dangerous thing there is for a country to become even little bit tolerant and peaceful.

why not let them live the way they fucking want? Everyone else should get the fuck out, wash our collective hands of it.

seconded into infinity.
if real people pulled out of sub-saharan africa entirely, it would return to being less civilized than the average troop of gorillas within 10 years, possibly be entirely wiped of humans within 100, and everyone else would be better off because of it.

Imo, nothing under 80 really is human; that is, not for having the legal status of living like any sane, grown-up person, solely responsible for all you do and having all the rights and duties of a citizen... But I'll readily concede that IQ is NOT all, being social e.g. not having dissocial personality disorder is fairly important too. (Classic eugenic goals: health and beauty, intelligence, BUT also conscientiousness.)

The same way Europe can have niggers.

Fuck, can't find the picture with Koko the gorilla and the compared IQs. Someone post it!

People of different skin pigmention have different life's and lifestyles.
>kill the gays
>don't eat gay poop
>anything other than our herratige is white devils magic.
I can honestly say I'd sacrifice my entire family bloodline for the last 20 generations and 1000 more to ensure a pure world.

Kys.

Retard nigger

WE

WUZ

DRACULA

N SHEIT

this. This is the best form of getting rid of the vampires

wood chipper beats everything

I sleep better knowing there are less vampires in the world.

also less negroes

HOL UP NIGGA

*niggers

It's not the same as cannibalism, dipshit

I actually watched this as a kid on VHS. Dad was (still is) really into horror movies.

IS THAT A LURIKEEN

HAHAHA! SO THE JIVE ASS BELMONT THINK HE CAN SLAY ME?! NOT TO DAY UNCLE TOM!

Blacks are not fit to live in western civilization, on a deep biological level.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0

No... Well first of all, they're not romantic. It's not like they're a bunch of fuckin' fags hoppin' around in rented formal wear and seducing everybody in sight with cheesy Euro-trash accents, all right? Forget whatever you've seen in the movies: they don't turn into bats, crosses don't work. Garlic? You wanna try garlic? You could stand there with garlic around your neck and one of these buggers will bend you fucking over and take a walk up your strada-chocolata WHILE he's suckin' the blood outta your neck, all right? And they don't sleep in coffins lined in taffeta. You wanna kill one, you drive a wooden stake right through his fuckin' heart. Sunlight turns 'em into crispy critters.

Because they wuz kangz

>mfw people in this thread are arguing over nigger vampires