Why don't you wear shoe lifts? You can appear an inch or two taller naturally and confidence, respect will increase

Why don't you wear shoe lifts? You can appear an inch or two taller naturally and confidence, respect will increase.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because when you get the girl home to the bedroom, and you take off your shoes, she realizes you are a Manlet who tried to fake his height, thereby revealing just how insecure you are at your core.

If you are short, own it. Fucking walk up to a bitch like you're taller laying down. Women don't care about looks, you pleb faggots. They care about confidence, power and a sense of humor.

Because I am not an insecure faggot.

If a girl doesn't like me just because of my height, she is a shallow cunt and not worth being with in the first place.

It's 2017 and humans are smart enough to understand that the fortitude of a man isn't in his height or his pants but in his lifestyle. If a woman wants security in a man, she will look at his employment, his money management, his judgement, and his attitude.

As long as your dick is bigger than her middle finger and you're similar in height, there's no issue. You have to be worth living with to get a good woman.

i actually wear them with my boots, they work great

Are you guys coping or what? Looks and height are the basis of all relationships. Shorter men, and less attractive men end up unmarried more than taller folk, have less relationships and don't receive the luxuries taller men do in the workplace. Stop blinding yourself. Your looks are your dating options more than anything else.

Of course she will look at those things but after she finds you attractive.

I am just barely over 6 feet tall. I already feel a lot of back straining while doing normal, everyday shit. I can imagine the kind of pain tall people go through on a daily basis. Fuck that.

Not blind, it's real life. If you want to live with a bias about it that's your deal, but my experience has been great with women because I'm successful and I'm only 5'4". Women from 4'8" to 6'2" have had no problem with me. When I've asked they all say pretty much the same thing, it doesn't matter because they are loved and secure.

Women want men who are real men, not just the social image of men. You could be 6'8" and built like a tank with perfect symmetry and a 8" dick but if you work a minimum wage job and live in a shitty studio apartment playing video games in your free time, women will only go as far as flirting. No one wants to commit to a shitbag, no matter how they look.

Where can i buy some? I would like to, but everybody would look at me weird because, well, i got 2 inchs taller in just one day...

Attraction can develop over time, after you get to know the person.

Not saying it will, but it can.

A couple of my exes weren't exactly the cream of the crop but I fell for who they were..
And I am not exactly a chad either.

Yea, I bet you're the dumbass who buys a car with a decent body but a shitty oil burning engine too.

Women aren't the dumbshits from the 1950s anymore. They will leave your ass if you aren't successful. They won't leave a successful man who shows fortitude even if he's short and has an average dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

because im 6'8

because I am 6'2. I'm not a short faggot.

im 6'3 and ugly as sin, still get laid more than my friend who hits the gym and cares about his appearance. If i was under 5'11 i'd just pretend i was paralyzed and rock a wheel chair forever at least than you'd get sympathy pussy.

Hah, self righteous cunt anyhow.

Ah it's ok, I make $110,000 a year and am of average height and looks and get too much female attention as it is.

Manlets ,please kill yourselves.

Probably because your friend is dead inside, women don't like gym bodies, makes them feel insecure, they see your ugly face and know they are better so feel good because it's pity sex

I wear high heels it increases respect greatly

I am 6'7ft tall guy.
I was in the gym today, And there I saw a fucking manlet (around 6'0ft short) lifting 250+pounds. Looked so pathetic.
No matter how much you lift ,you'll never be as tall as me.

6'8 is too tall but a 6'3 attractive man could go on tinder and have sex with 3x more women a 5'4 man can get in a lifetime.

You'll still be awkward.

I know some tall guys that don't get shit from women, not even a glance because they drive shitty cars, work shitty low wage factory jobs, and can't afford their own house. A man who drives a $50,000 car, has a 3 bedroom+ house, a $80k+ annual salary and a credit score over 750 can get a woman way easier than a guy who's just tall. Maybe if you only look at the misguided tramps that live with Mommy and Daddy at age 25 and spend their weekends at the club burning off their part time mall job money, maybe height is a factor. Look at any woman with a college degree and full time job and you won't get anywhere on looks alone.

>implying female attention from gold diggers is the same from female attention from fine bitches who just want to fuck you because you're genetically superior

Yea, my point exactly. Tinder is full of whores that use idiots for fun and money. I'm talking about attracting real women, not sluts with Daddy issues.

I admit I did kek

>Attraction can develop over time, after you get to know the person.

Beta orbiter detected.

Is it true the short superstars in Hollywood get more pussy than the other 99% of tall men in the world?

savage

6'8? The fuck?

The optimal height is 6'0

Anything taller than 6'5 is too big and no girl will give your lanky slenderman looking ass the time of day

>I'm talking about attracting real women
>not sluts with Daddy issues.
Oh, boy, you sure are stupid.

might as well wear high heels faggot

>5' 10" manlet who claims to be 6'0"

Because I am 6''3.

lol how would u know

this is true, listen up to these two fags cause they're tellingt the truth

Ok, waste your money on proxy whores. See where you're at when you're 50.

Tom Cruise 5'4? That can't be right.

because I do not give a single fucking fuck about what a woman finds attractive. unless you are trying to attract a specific lady/girl/chick, you are better off being comfortable 100% of the time. sex ain't that god damn good, you are making your life revolve around their life, and that is a waste. please do not try to be something/do something/anything you don't want to to get laid.

this advice only applies to men. women, please do everything you can to get laid, those handsome dudes need you

i'm sorry for your loss

wear anti-lifts to make you look shorter

he's five six, as the chart clearly shows. And mad as arseholes.

oh yeah, didn't read the text, probably a shitty mag article anyway.

5'7" bc he's wearing heels. He is all kinds of self conscious of his height. No one cares though and any woman born in the 70s or 80s would fuck him dry regardless. Success beats petty looks.

5'8" manlet here

no problems getting wimminz. md behind my name gives me +10 inches

own it manlets.