WHAT THE FUCK!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!
My ex-wife is freaking out and telling me that I owe her $300 000 because I sold my house for 600k. It's MY FUCKING HOUSE!!

Please help me Sup Forums, this bitch is crazy. She isn't letting me talk to my kids. wtffff

I will post screenshots in this thread.

>chad

Lawyer up dumbass.

If you're properly divorced and the house was yours in the settlment she's not entitled to anything. She also can't keep the kids away from you. Get a lawyer and the courts will force her to let you see them.

If you bought it before marriage, you might have a chance. Depending on state.
But it was besy said once: kill her, that's all you have to do.

If you bought it before you were married, it's not communal property. If you bought it together, which you didn't, then she would own half. You are good. Tell her to f off.

This lawyer up and use those 300k to fuck her legally

Are you divorced?

Honestly you deserve it for being stupid enough to get married. You get no sympathy from me

Your own fault for getting married, retard.

Thats not helping

>tfw

Wow. She's a bitch

If this is serious and not a troll obviously keep the messages, the cops see that this crazy bitch is falsely accusing you of serious shit and she could very well lose a custody battle because of it. GG you can now keep your 600k and your kids.

True

>call cops
>print chat
>give chat to cops

Is it really much harder then this? If not troll will say.

Family law attorney(soon enough) here OP. Was the house ever in her name as well or was it always solely in your name? Also what state do you live in? Are you divorced proper or just separated? As far as your kids go, file a petition in your local domestic relations court for a custody hearing. Whatever the judge says there, goes. Keep records of any and all communications. If she calls you via phone, make notes of what was said during the conversation. If you tell her to stop talking to you about the house and she continually tries to communicate with you, you can file for a restraining order which if she violates by making further contact can result in jail time.

you're a fucking idiot.

You literally have a chat log of this fine morsel of a woman. Show it to the police and the judge. why are you so worried?

Take notice of this advice OP. This user knows what to do.

SAVE all chats and RECORD all phone calls you have with this bitch. The more evidence of her being insane the better off you are.

Literally this

It sounds like some faggy edge lord from Sup Forums has knicked your ex wifes phone! All that 'I'll end you' bs

so much bait so little intelligence

I wouldn't worry user. Shes fucked herself by incriminating herself

Family solicitor in UK, Iv been to custody battles in court were the woman won and sent a ton of abusive texts after the case, A month later the ruling was overturned he got full custody and she got a anti social behavior order which i believe was pushed further to restraining order as she breached it.

Keep all evidence, A good app to record phonecalls is your friend here, Keep your phone on you any face to face confrontations id advise you film or record audio of too.

UK Law is different so i cant advise on house side as we have co-habitation laws which she would get 300k of the house here regardless. Maybe more with kids

Be your name and Ignore her and forget your kids. (They already hate you because of what she is telling them.)

Well played 10/10

Fucking called it! You ARE a edgy faggot larping! Ha! What a fucking queer! Next up, how bow you kys

You should tell her that if you don't reply to this thread a nigger will break in and shoot your dog.

"$300? Ok"

Called fake and gay at the 'Chad' comment.
Also no one would threaten false rape via text.
You are not even trying OP.

i wasnt even half baited

Someone's Butthurt