You have a 10 seconds to convince me not to vote LEAVE

you have a 10 seconds to convince me not to vote LEAVE

Sup Forums is a leave board.

You will be considered an intolerant racist.

DAS RAYCISS

is there any argument for remain that isn't "let's play it safe"

On the contrary, why should Europeans be given a free pass into Britain while hardworking Pakistanis and Nigerians are turned away? By voting leave, we can stop the white racists from favouring Europeans and bring in the people who truly deserve to be here

If you vote leave the entirety of civilization on the british isles will end, you will instantly revert to a pre-historic subsistence society.

Shit, well I guess that makes me #bargeFarage because I am now a #RemainPlane

it's not looking good. we can only hope Great Britons will vote in larger numbers than the cucks even though they are outnumbered in general. repost that brexit movie as many times as you can

Cameron is essentially acting as the battered wife defending her spouse against the accusations hurled by the kids.
>"... a reformed EU ..."
>"he says he'll change! I know he will! He provides for us, don't you see?"

Well, if you want to be on the winning side, you'll vote STAY. With or without your vote, Brexit isn't happening. Sorry, lad.

This is a nice analogy, someone should do a poster. The EU is an abusive relationship, hell, EUrocrats have pretty much said "if you leave, we will fuck your face up on the way out".

Why is he doing a JoJo pose

Doesn't matter how you or anyone else votes, you're staying anyway, so go ahead and vote whatever way you want, or don't vote at all.

Won't make a lick of difference lads.

Cheerio

Surely you don't want to hinder the march of global collectivism?

Kek. Like the Queen is going to allow Her government or her subjects to really make this decision, your "votes" are a myth. Your Reptile Queen is still firmly in charge.

>Giving up your sovereignity, having no control over your future.
>safe

1. Look on electoral commission webpage
2. Check all foreign interested parties supposedly providing impartial observation of our free and fair elections.
3. Realise this shit is proper rigged.

Don't you want to be culturally enriched?

If you leave the eu and just be there, there is no point. On the other hand if you leave to be more free to take back some colonies thatd be better

30p off your phone rates abroad m8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you weren't letting your fat think for you, she's pro-brexit.