Get Bunny-Chan to 10k subscribers so she can go to YouTube headquarters in LA!

Get Bunny-Chan to 10k subscribers so she can go to YouTube headquarters in LA!

1) Thumbs-up
2) Leave nice comment
3) Subscribe

She went from 100 subs to 1.5k in the past 12 hours. Let's keep up the pace!
youtube.com/watch?v=ForrWMKKzJE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9Xb_PPlRz8
m.youtube.com/channel/UCyezesHYfO-e7nUaIQSaMvw
zentation.com/viewer2/webcast/SeTXcmSPtb/Medical Marijuana
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OMG OMG NEW VIDEO ! ! !!

FIRST FIRST FIRSt

THANK YOU FOR 1000 SUBS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=d9Xb_PPlRz8

i'm so glad it went from hate to something positive, I was in the original thread and i check again and she went from 100 subs to 1k

She is so confused lmao.well played

Beautiful!

Yeah it went quick.good shit right

omg she reads every comment...

WATCH what you write you fucking perverts !! 1 1 1 11 1 censor ! ! ! 1 11 1 1 1

use your church voice ! @! 1 1 1 1 1

"I think I'm kinda likeable"

Man, she is sweet. I have cousins around her age that are little spoiled bitches and everything is all about them.

see, this is when we do something for the people who deserve it, something nice to nice people

and for her to be able to be that sort of person whilst she has that sort of defect, it's admirable.

Anons.

I'm proud of you all!

being good today gives me 6 more days this week to make up for it.

she will be deaded soon by her genetic disorder ..Fair Play shes a Great Kid

Whilst we're on the topic of ThugBunny, does anybody know what condition/defect she has? Genuinely interested

Wow, a bunch of loli loving pedophiles found a deformed child to stalk. You guys are so cool and nice. You're worse than the people who tell burn victims that they look good, because you're a group of pedophiles.

JackedUpGoblinFaceia

Summer is over

JesusHatesYou-itus. Pretty common actually. Sometimes it affects your whole body and you appear dark to black in color.

Love of any kind is stll love fag.

"Wow, I got 1k likes!!"

you're a total freakshow deary. what did you expect?

Who is this person why does she look like shrinkwrap

kill it before it lays eggs
gg boys

BUNNY-CHAN

We've also done the exact same thing for a 10 year old boy and something similar for an old man on his birthday. Sup Forums can be nice, you know.

You guys are putting gays, retards, lesbians, niggers, monsters (like this ugly sick girl), etc. on a pedestal. It's now "cool" to subscribe to some deformed sick girl on youtube.

Really sad.

Society is going downhill at light speed...

Ok, I have two questions:

1) How old is she ? She sounds like a child, but looks like a deformed 40+.

2) What's the name of her condition ? I mean, "goblin girl" sums it up pretty nicely, but I'd like to know more, on a medical basis.

hater ! !! !

Dude, I directed her here. She knows about this thread. Be nice.

bump

I heard Leprosy but i don't know for sure

~~~BUNNY-CHAN~~~ FOR PESIDENT

Nigger

I'm shutting it down. I just sent screenshots of the threads on here about her to the account. Told them what was up and how they should be worried about their daughter because of you guys.

Yes i'm well aware thanks, I see the comment.

why the fuck would u do that??

Hey, there's a board that would better suit you:
It's full of retards that lack self awareness in regards to how cringy they truly are.

>goblin girl

fucking delete the yt comment, you fucking idiot

>directing a kid to Sup Forums
Know how I know you're dumb?

You're an idiot dude

Is this disgusting fat neckbeard you then?

I hope u stub ur toe.like really bad too

Ladys and gentleman, this is one of many ways to give birth to a meme.

BUMP EVERYONE GO SUBSCRIBE

Pasta faggot

Kinda spamming but I really want this to be a thing:

I want to set a gofundme page and a patreon page up for her, so friends from all around the world can donate Some money if they want to. I also happen to be a 3D/VFX Artist, so I could help her editing some of her Videos, only if she wants too, obviously. Anyways, I'm just trying to help and that are all just suggestions.
And if there happen to be someone helpful around who would be able to do some kind of free music or something, in case she wants a custom intro for her gaming channel or whatever, hit me up. Have a nice day friends!

We have already gathered some people to support this, even though I still have no answer from Bunny.
Contact me if you want to help too: [email protected]

if an alien and hilary clinton ever had a kid this would be the out come

You just stole her innocence user

Look at your bio you faggot

Got me there :)

Why the hell would someone link this on that poor girls video? Do you have no soul?

nigger faggot ,why would you sent her here out of all places?

If you're here bunny leave a comment and know we love you.

HOLY FUCK. She gave a shout out to Sup Forums. I was there bros, in the original thread! Fuck me, she read some shitty comments on her account and wasn't even mad. Gotta love this bitch!

>related

She clearly wants us to subscribe to one of her other channels, as this one was made for family stuff.

Here's the one she wants us to subscribe to...
m.youtube.com/channel/UCyezesHYfO-e7nUaIQSaMvw

Fuck off back to your edgy animal rekt thread faggot, no one wants you here or even cares about you.

DO NOT RESPOND. THIS IS BAIT. There are more replies in this thread then people. People are pushing this on Sup Forums for a reason. By subscribing you are giving up your anonymity. People can view the first few waves of subscribes and distinguish who is and who isnt an active Sup Forums user.

If my child was born like that ugly deformed fleabag, I would make sure to HIDE it from ANYONE I know. It would be a shame to walk with that ill creature on the streets.

Why?

Because showing a deformed children is the sign of a poor genetic code... and none dreams of having a retarded children. It disgusts people.

If that was my child, she would "accidentally die in her sleep... with a SHOTGUN BULLET IN HER UGLY ASS HEAD"

She has a gaming channel?

Unless you're being a cunt, you'll want to delete that immediately.

What the fuck is wrong with you, this is no place for a sweet innocent child.

the original thread wasn't posted on Sup Forums

I'm not ashamed to say that I fapped to her...

Ext for dark youtube? Tried one ages ago and it was glitchy as balls

Pasta faggot strikes again
HUEHUEHUE got this great bait saved in notepad goys

i've never attempted to hide the fact that i visit Sup Forums

Done

how?

ITT: e-begging

It's a shame your parents didn't do that to you when you were born.

Have fun when the feds show up at your house.

Do you just save these because you have no originality in your words? It's ok Mr. Basement Dweller, being actually social in real life is hard. Especially when you have a potato face and a gene pool full of extra chromosomes my Down friend. Kill yourself.

sick pedo

by grabbing my penis and making an up and down movement very quickly..

Excuse me retard, but there are a lot more people on Sup Forums than you think there are, look at the traffic

1,000 pedophile subscribers. Pedos made her day. Who says pedos are bad? Fuck off

how fucking retarded can you be? if you need approval so much, then kill yourself, i'm all for it

Fine. You guys want to create a digital trail leading back to you, have fun.

Aww, she's crankin out the videos now. New one just went up on this channel m.youtube.com/channel/UCyezesHYfO-e7nUaIQSaMvw

Fuck off

zentation.com/viewer2/webcast/SeTXcmSPtb/Medical Marijuana

Explain more

Oh no, now everyone will know that we browse internet..
People who usually don't do weird shit don't care about being tracked or leaving trails, stop being a weird fuck.

Tin foil hat shit

there are only 2 people on Sup Forums at any given time, you and op

It's not illegal to use Sup Forums.
It's not even underground and edgy anymore.
Stop your cringy anonymoose lifestyle. You'll thank your self in 10 years when you've grown up.

Not everyone has a hard drive full of CP like you user, some of us have nothing to hide.

The little girls parents have been contacted and told about Sup Forums and the type of people who are subscribing to their daughter now. They are worried about pedophiles following her now, the channel will be gone tomorrow.

implying that you cannot be traced by browsing Sup Forums alone

I have some rare proxies. would you liek to trayed?

Might just be with new YouTube but they have a dark theme built in.

>1000 pedophile subscribers
Nigger you just projected yourself

fuck that im not commenting on the videos.

>how to care for baby squirrels

How pure can she get

OP here. You're an idiot. Stick to or where people actually believe this shit.

I can't fuckin take it. I'm not even prone to this kind of sentimental bullshit, but this shit made my day.

I'm happy for her she's that pleased about the sub amount; she's adorable. But I'm worried about what kind of people will try to enter in contact or message her now, hopefully the parents are watching and know their shits.

He's retarded, you should probably follow him to or if you actually buy what he's saying. Most of us are using throw-away accounts for this anyway. I've subscribed with 7 different accounts.