Thoughts on the music of Michael Joseph Jackson?

Thoughts on the music of Michael Joseph Jackson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=triaKXoqkOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He makes me sad. What a painful and tragic life despite becoming so rich and famous. I wonder at what point did he realize he was just totally fucked and would probably die relatively young?

His whole life after Thriller must have been some crazy dream, like being on a heavy trip constantly.

Off the Wall is better than Thriller

>despite
The reason he had a tragic life is because he was rich and famous

wait a sec lemme finish raping this child over here and then i'll tell you

comfy as fuck

I will never understand the cult of Michael.

Watching Kanye go from "Jesus Saves / Through the Wire" to "REEEEE FRENCH FASHION SHOWS / BLEACHED ASSHOLE" is sad. MJ never seemed like a normal person. He went from freaky weirdo to a famous freaky weirdo to a dead freaky weirdo.

Everyone knows this. Popular ≠ good. Lady in My Life is a complete dud and the sequencing is total shit, which is a problem MJ never seemed to care about because it's true of every album after Off the Wall.

no one doesnt love mj, fuck off

His abusive father tends to make me believe he'd have been damaged regardless of whether he was a music star or working in a dollar store.

The whole family seems off if I'm honest. Lots of dirt there and they all just work together to keep it buried. I'm sure a lot of them don't like each other as much as they let on as well.

I really wish I'd been at least a kid during the entire 80s to watch it unfold. Especially with the lack of social media. My dad said it was fucking astounding watching him emerge with a new album every 4-5 years looking completely different.

I don't like pop, but he seemed a talented artist.
I'm quite sad about his senseless legalized OD, may he rest in peace.

Prefer Joe Jackson desu

What is normal actually?

Not mutilating your face and sleeping with children that aren't your own.

No no I asked you what normal was not what Mr. Jackson did during his lifetime.

it's interesting almost nobody's talking about his music.

>thinks about young micheal
>beats it

The man became more interesting than the music

One of my fave guilty pleasures

youtube.com/watch?v=triaKXoqkOo

Bad is better than both.

>Lady in My Life is a complete dud
you're stupid

>Bad is better than both.

An album with this streak of doo doo is better than Off the Wall?

>Liberian Girl
>Just Good Friends
>Another Part of Me

>Just Good Friends and Another Part of Me
>doo-doo

Did we listen to the same album?

Top 5 songs

>Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
>Workin Day and Night
>Wanna Be Startin Something
>Baby Be Mine
>PYT

Those songs have literally nothing underneath the metric ton of the production. House of cards.

Bollocks

We're stuck in the middle and the pain is thunder.

Someone is always trying to make my baby cry, tell me it's the ghost of jealousy.

Excellent entrepreneur and performer, he was born for the cameras and the noise.

And he did neither.

lol sure thing

U.S can't see something beautiful because they want to destroy it and it was Michael the victim of paedophiles and the same wiman looking for the loot and interested in the buck.

Twisted with the dollar bill much? Such star, very musician, much Jackson 5, pretty popular.

Say what you want people but don't play games with my affection, I would let Michael touch my children he's pure and a children inside of him lives and shines like the fountain of his soul, said the crystal voice that flows within.

lol sure thing

Patrician's choice coming through

He was pædo like his dad confirmed 100% LMAO

He was amazing and one of my favorite artist.

Great album but almost twice as long as it needs to be and Michael invested in New Jack Swing instead of Hip-Hop which anyone whose been alive for the last three decades can tell you was a massive fuck up.

Mayans used to marry at 12 y/o, so I think establishing a new age for getting marriage or having sex is enough... less than 12 is already too tight of a pussy to even grab them.

So please touch my children Jackson Family, you're an honor and so many bastards attended Neverland that you will never understand what he went through with all the hands calling.

Now celibacy causes paedophilia and such intentions from privation of sex happens all the time, I understand but the children grow up and they are just bastards who are there for the money along with the interested parties.

it's probably his album with most hip hop influence, although i can't really see michael jackson doing a full fledged hip hop album