Never trust a goddamn filthy stoner. I hate marijuana more than anyone may hate heroin. Pot makes you fat, lazy...

Never trust a goddamn filthy stoner. I hate marijuana more than anyone may hate heroin. Pot makes you fat, lazy, careless, selfish, and overall an immature asshole. You fucking hippies can legalize my goddamn knife up your ass. I don't need your cancer.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>BABY POOPS PANTS

Agreed.

>I've never smoked marijuana on a regular basis, but i know what I'm talking about.

I smoke all the time and I guarantee I get more pussy and make more money than you do

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I'd trust a stoner over a drunk tbh.

>doing this much
>typing this much
>being this serious

It's ok faggot. No one wants to see your faggot ass tattoos anyway. Why dont you just fuck off uuntil the end of time?

Do us all a favor and just go fuck yourself with your 10 dvd set of rick and morty that you watch while having your cock pulled by an eastern european whore you bought offline.

tl;dr Stop being a faggot that no one likes

layers

How you gonna fall for obvious ctrl cv?

>2017
>doesn't understand copypasta

I'm a 135 pound biochemistry student at McGill and I went through 5 ounces of cannabis this summer

Also agree. Druggies are fucking pathetic. They get high then spend 50% of their day pretending to have deep conversations about why weed is a plant and "not a drug".

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>Doesn't smoke pot
>Thinks he knows what potheads talk about
>Also, generalizing a massive group of people to a stereotype

>falling for re-bait

found the plebbit fags

Bait taken
>fat
I smoke weed everyday. I weigh 200 flat.
>lazy.
I clean my house and have a high paying job.
>carless
I got a wife.
>immature asshole
Says the guy who wants to stick a knife up my ass.

>be four and a half years ago in hs
>before we graduate one guy cuts off all of his friends who either smoked or drinked
>winds up regretting it as now most people do said substances and he came crawling back to his original friends

Oh just leaving people be

Those annoying stoner people will be annoying whether weed is illegal or not. So in that case, it won't make a difference either way. But the tax income from legal cannabis sales will make a real difference, and the police will have more time to spend on real crime rather than harassing random harmless people because they smell of weed. I have no interest in using cannabis, but I still support legalisation.

Gimme that headband