Why do USA cinemas have weighstations?

Why do USA cinemas have weighstations?

>Visiting the USA
>Decide to see movie
>Asked to be weighed
>Get charged $1 for every lb below 300lb I am

>Apparently because I won't bring in the snack revenue the average American does

Combined with the singles premium charge and tip I was absolutely burgered out of my evening meal.

This isn't a thing

what
what the actual fuck are you talking about

Is this bait or are you just a retard? People don't get weighed at movies wtf are you talking about

Kek'd

come to USA. i'll buy your ticket and show you around when you get here

ikr i was confused when they did this to me but i said that am a muslim and u cant do this to me cuz its haram and the fat fucks actually believed it and apologized and gave me a tip.

horrible bait you fucking nigger

USA isn't Germany or one of those other eurocuck nations.

This isn't bait, He is from the future!

Will admit, did kek.

And to you saying it's shit bait? It would take an incredible moron to think this is bait at all.

HAH you got cucked wayy back like WAAAY THE FUCK BACK
your are the best example of a cucked country

Except it is u re-tard

If you think this is bait you are an absolute retard. Its called a fucking joke.

Yeah because saving the filthy french and the retarded Germans and having military bases in all of your otherwise useless countries is totally being cucked.

Lol delusional eurocucks

yeah thanks for wasting ur men and money for protecting our "eurocuck" ass.

That has never happened anywhere ever.

Since when is any of this a thing in america? don't bait.

It was worth it since we now own half of Europe.

Be American get fat shamed at the movies.

we do it cuz its the law lol dumbass get rekt ;)

These are actually relatively new and only being test launched at a few locations... I was pretty shocked to find it at my local Regal recently... definitely done with going to movies...

clearly it's the Jewish Theather and you goy wanted to watch Holocaust-themed movies without paying supplemental supplements to the supplemented ticket.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT DOES IT MATTER
NONE OF THIS SHIT AFFECTS YOU
SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT