Is Trump shitting bricks and why is the answer "fuck yes he is"?

Is Trump shitting bricks and why is the answer "fuck yes he is"?

How to tell:

Ramping up attacks on Hillary.

Russiantrumpfagspambot is back from hiatus to ruin all negative Trump threads.

They are desperate as fuck. Trump is so forking triggered right now. The Mueller indictments have him shitting blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2017/04/carson-didnt-find-hud-errors/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/28/mueller-russia-probe-reportedly-nets-first-charges.html
thinkprogress.org/no-the-russian-dossier-isnt-fake-news-8b575bc47bd1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who gives a shit? why would one think political?
My biggest issue atm that I can't decide between two different milkshake you fucking lifeless piece of shit.

we don't do /pol. they are alll massive faggots.

tell you what, why don't you MYOFB faggot

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

you know you want the bukkake you faggot. take the bukkake milkshake and be happy

exact same economy under obama. literally the day trump took office all you faggots said "Oh look, Trump's economy is amazingly good. so much better than Obama's."

Literally the same economy. Granted, Trump has managed to not fuck up Obama's amazing stock market, amazing jobs growth, amazing growth, low inflation. I'll give him that. Trump didnt' fuck it up.

But I'm sick and tired of you faggots acting like Trump did this and that Obama's economny was shit.

oops

kek

fun fact: POTUS can only pardon federal crimes.

fun fact: the state of NY has been investigating all of this since before Mueller even started and is expected to bring state charges.

fun fact: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo can pardon state convictions.

fun fact: Andrew Cuomo is a Democrat and would sooner piss on trump's open grave than pardon him and his co-conspirators

so triggered

Can't wait to see what he ragetweets tomorrow morning as a distraction.

dude, you need to learn how to shoop. that cutout of trump is horrible.

I know you created it because no one would ever save and repost that shit meme

shill detectee

wait for the indictments and the report faggot
then we'll all find out together

yeah cant wait until a bunch of liberal terrorists get ass raped for spreading lies and misinformation and attempting a coup against the leader of the free world

I'm gonna dismantle just one of these and assume the majority of your pages can also get fucked as fake news.

factcheck.org/2017/04/carson-didnt-find-hud-errors/

tl;dr - Regardless of who found it, the total adjustments came to ~500Billion, both positive and negative rounding errors, for a complete total change of, wait for it, ~3 million.

Also, most of your statements have a capital letter for each word, you may want to stop cuntpasting headlines from your favourite shitty article farms.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/28/mueller-russia-probe-reportedly-nets-first-charges.html

>attempting a coup against the leade

it's called executed for treason after due process user

>plz to ignoring uranium one, da? plz to be paying attention to Comrade Mueller only! charges soon! real!!!

No thanks, Ivan.

He did literally nothing. Nothing to fear.

why do I get this feeling op doesn't have a life?

>What does your shirt say?

"Having individual choice means I can be disrespectful of individual women for their choices."

>Isn't that sexist or something?

don't be ridiculous faggot

tl;dr

Requesting the " meanwhile at the White House daycare center" pic

8 minutes of competent shooping later.....

notice the difference? you don't have the shitty ragged edges, esp around his hair and the shitty background color that wasn't removed right?

you're welcome faggot user

>
> (You)
>8 minutes of competent shooping later.....
>notice the difference? you don't have the shitty ragged edges, esp around his hair and the shitty background color that wasn't removed right?
>you're welcome faggot user
this time with pic related. kek

u got rekt mate. just accept it and move on

> (You)
>>
>> (You) (You)
minutes of competent shooping later.....
>>notice the difference? you don't have the shitty ragged edges, esp around his hair and the shitty background color that wasn't removed right?
>>you're welcome faggot user
> (You)
>this time with pic related. kek

stacked to show you how shitty your is vs how clean mine is

learn the shoop faggot or no one will ever save your shitty meme

here you go faggot user.

you're welcome

>learn to do your own damn work

Kek

stfu faggot

flooding

TURN ON CNN NAW!!!!!
It tuns out that since OP has started a thread every day for one year (and to acknowledge the contributions of electionfags on Sup Forums) that they are removing Trump and swearing Hillary in AS WE SPEAK!!! We won. Fucking conseracucks.

Don't spam my spam thread!

YOU are fake news

Sorry to spam your spam thread that you have been spaming for a year. You people are worse than the tripfag conglomerate responsible for Brony, Andy Sixx, and Banana posts. Congratulations.

>for a year

this one day has felt like a full year in someways.

idiot faggot

be me

It’s happening Monday.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>5 PAGES OF THIS SHIT

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Niger is worse than Benghazi.

>provides literally zero counter argument

Damn dude you sure showed him

don't be ridiculous. I'm a proud bleeding heart liberaly, still would vote for Hillary today, but Niger is nothing. Benghazi was nothing. Other than a horrible tragedy. Shit happens. There's no "there" there. Wasnt' for Hillary with Benghazi, isn't for Trump with Niger. war zones are bad places.

Niger is worse than Benghazi. it is a fact, being caught in bear trap is worse than stubbing your toe on bed leg.

fine, worse how?

what is "bad" about Niger, other than the tragic deaths?

Are you really dumb enough to think that arranging random Hebrew symbols that looks vaguely like "Donald" will end up translating to Donald, or are you in the other 1/2 of /pol that cannot comprehend ideas beyond the 2nd grade level?

it shows the right has shitty memes. always have. always will.

>I've got about 5 pages of this shit.
nyet, nyet, we do not talk about our talking points tovaritch.

>because putin wants to bring more attention to the mueller investigation.

found the russkie comrade

yeah .. back to reality mate

We will see. Of corse trump will call it a fake election if he doesn’t like the results.

saved

Trump is doing better than ever. The russia narrative was destroyed even to the retarded lemmings that still trust the legacy media. At this point i find it sad that people still listen to corporate msm and believe it. Do you not start questionning it after theyve been so wrong on pretty much everything? Alex jones has been more reputable in the last 2 or 3 years than the msm. Drudgereport.com is probably the best news site atm, since they just link to other articles from a variety of sources and are always on top of whats going on.

>salon actually being correct for once
Holy shit

Look at this slide thread
He's panicking because the evidence is coming out that the democrats colluded with Russian NOT trump.
Even hillarys spokesperson says he's "glad" they worked with russia
pahahahahahaha
>Nice try op, it's not working lad

you can't say that. you have to wait for the indictments and the report. you have NO idea what Mueller has. None. No one does outside the investigation.

You're just going to have to wait. No conclusions until then you silly fat faggot.

This. Basically Clinton supporters can't handle losing with any kind of grace lol.

He’s ramping up his attacks because there is a legitimate opportunity to take her down. With the fallout from Weinstein, Uranium One and all the other scandals that have surrounded her, the possibility of indictment - however small - is perfect for the people who hate her to actually move in (which is far more than half the country). Hell, even her allies don’t like her or Bill.

You think Trumps attacks on Hillary are him shitting himself; you don’t understand political strategy. Hillary getting indicted during Trump’s presidency would be the biggest “W” he could ever hope to score and his fan base will give him a complete pass on things like tax reform. His name would, therefore, be appropriate for the position he holds in this game.

+1

>Done more in 11 months than Obama in 8 years
>Prevented 5 domestic terrorist attacks
>Cracking down on pedophilia around the globe
>Dow higher than it ever was under Obama
>Unemployment at historic lows
>Car companies bringing factories back to US
>Traditional family values being put at front and center
>Progress towards privatizing education
>Exposing liberal fake news to the world

I literally can't understand why the libcucks are so upset. We're more respected as a country now than we've ever been... and all the cucks can do is whine and cry. It's like they hate winning.

>a literal nothingburger even the democrats have let go
Meanwhile hillaries campaign and the dnc have been caught colluding with russians paying for fake dirt on trump in the form of that absurd "russia dossier". Whats even more funny is trump said they were behind it and the nyt lambasted him for it, even though it was the truth.

Considering we have real proof of collusion by DNC, FBI, podesta group, and by association and as an accessory, Hillary Clinton, someone's going to prison.

She'll never do a day in jail for what she's done. Someone will though.

We've all been waiting for a red flag. A smoking gun. But instead of it pointing to the Trump administration, it's pointing directly back at the people holding the damn gun.

Literally couldn't wish for better results

This. It also seems like the establishment media/dems are abandonning her, which means they know hillarys fucked.

>Literally couldn't wish for better results
This, the libshit tears are going to be spectacular, it's going to be the 2016 election all over again, fucking lol :^)

>But instead of it pointing to the Trump administration, it's pointing directly back at the people holding the damn gun.

If this is true, I might literally die laughing, I can't take all this winning!! LMFAOOOOO

don't be ridiculous. there isn't proof of "collusion" by DNC, FBI etc.

you're the kind of faggot that doesn't believe ANYTHING at all against you then takes comments from a brietbart blog piece as "evidence".

kys

This is the exact kind of delusion im talking about. Face it, its been over a year with endless investigations and the entire establishment trying to bring him down, if they had anything it would be out by now. Youre a fucking braindead moron and i feel sorry for you grasping for straws like this. Keep listening to the corporate legacy msm, theyve been so correct and honest with you right? Youre a dumbass incapable of thinking critically, but you think youre an intellectual. Ha.

Dont worry sweetie, im sure drumpfs impeachment is just around the corner...

Ahahaha how much fucking glue do you need to sniff to still think this a year later?

I've noticed the same, pretty much every major news outlet has primed the pump for negative shit about Hillary to come out, what a goddamn wonderful time to be alive :^)

>leader of the free world
You really believe your own bullshit don't you.

Not even colluding with Russians, just Ukrainians. Steele had literally no truck with Russia and was banned from the country.

If the whole democrat party burns in hell, I will be happy.

>abandonning her, which means they know hillarys fucked.
Nah, they just know there's no payoff in defending her anymore. It's time for her spiritual kin to take the reins: Harris, Booker, all those other "food group" box-ticking neoliberals.

Don't be deluisional

>average huffington post reader
My god youre a fucking idiot. You probably though hillary would win and that trump actually had russian hookers pee on obamas bed. Lmao. I pity you pathetic millenial losers.

>don't be ridiculous. there isn't proof of "collusion" by DNC, FBI etc
"It only looks improper" is not a legitimizing defense. That tarmac meeting was shady af.

>implying that politics isn't the art of lying
All of you liars need to die in a house fire.

>libtard too triggered to spell
What a time to be alive

Deflection request DENIED

Hillary has nothing to do with nothing. Trump's treason is Trump's treason. Deflection will not work.

Time for you faggots to get woke.

>supports gay marriage from beginning

Isnt his administration getting rid of a lot of LGBT protections?

You mean the one that, aside for the pee tape bit, has had a fair bit of substance?
thinkprogress.org/no-the-russian-dossier-isnt-fake-news-8b575bc47bd1/

Incorrect, user. We're 5 records in on unemployment alone.