Why is everyone so completely obsessed with Russia? Their GDP is the size of Italy...

Why is everyone so completely obsessed with Russia? Their GDP is the size of Italy. 3 US states have a GDP larger than Russia. And yet we act like Russia is some global threat and Putin controls everything.

Because the world leaders need a "villain" for people to rally against to distract from the fact that all our world leaders are corrupt thieves.

Because they may not be "Powerful" in the traditional sense but they have a knack and proven track record of isrupting democratic countries they consider competition.

Their face value power is mediocre but the Russians are as shifty as shifty can get, their entire post communist society is based on and run by organized crime.

>Russians are as shifty as shifty can get
Did you forget about god's chosen people? Stay JWOKE brother.

Ah, the jew deflection. Perfect for the right wing masses of the internet.

The Russians do that too, find the X and then replace it with everything Y to cloud the issue at hand.

There is this creeping need to blame someone these days.
>its the left
>its the right
>its the russians
>its the jews
>its the immigrants
>its the racists

Can confirm, our government does exactly that.

Russian user.

And about a century of wearing the chess crown. Not to be underestimated

Because Putin is worth about 100 billion dollars and that's enough to have the resources to cause the serious problems we've seen in the past 5 years.

The Russians are gay. But the threat they pose is incredibly exaggerated. The "Israel is for the Jew and your lands are for everyone" are a legitimate threat to western society.

>all our world leaders are corrupt thieves.
Obama wasn't

because they penetrated our democratic institutions and successfully undermined faith in our own electoral process. this should have prompted a massive retaliation by the Obama administration in 2016 once all of our intelligence services discovered what the Russians were trying to do. it should have been treated as an act of war.

i remember the good old days when Reagan-era Republicans would have been angry about a foreign power boldly interfering in our elections. now Republicans don't care because it benefitted their side. and yet they posture as "real patriotic Americans". if you line up with a foreign power against your own country you're not a patriot, you're a traitor.

putin and russia is a meme

>But the threat they pose is incredibly exaggerated
no it isn't
>durr jews are the real problem
you just proved why Russia is the bigger problem Sup Forums tard

>Obama wasn't

You don't need World power level money and weaponry to influence people.

>Because Putin is worth about 100 billion dollars
He has the whole fuckin' country at his disposal.
I hope he decides to liberate the Baltic states someday soon and welcome them into Russia.

Obama left office with record high ratings. Only you and the minority who voted for Trump still think he was just a thieving nigger.

>Obama wasn't

KEK

Russia needs warm water ports. You can only stick your dick into ice for so long.

go to Sup Forums autist

I'm sorry. Was something funny?

>the takeover of your countries by 3rd world migrants is not a problem move along

>Nobel peace prize
Stole it from someone deserving, desu

Also
>nigger
>not a thief
Pick one.

The problem is we can never wage conventional warfare with each other.

Subterfuge and backstabbing is all they have.

US and russia are Like 2 monkeys locked in separate cages forever but still flinging shit at each other cause they're enemies.

Which is why we had to seize Crimea.
Baltic states would be nice too, to keep Kaliningrad connected to the rest of the country, as well as revive the dying Baltic States.

I don't give a fuck Russia and Putin. I just hate them with all my soul because are a SHITTY players on Dota2.

Maybe if he didn't take money from the Saudis to drone strike civilians he'd have won me over. Maybe if he didn't condone mass intelligence operations on innocent civilians around the world he'd have won me over.

>obama is a nigger

just say it

>The problem is we can never wage conventional warfare with each other.
It would be nukes first and nobody wants that scenario.

>its the left
>its the jews
>its the russians

Obama was a whipping boy with for the same billionaire/trillionaires as Trump, Bush, Clinton, etc

>maybe if I wasn't such a tinfoil faggot

fixed

it is the Russians
only Sup Forums faggots even think about jews
and the left reflects the majority in this country

Putin is the only world leader left who thinks it's still the 1930s and that Russia matters.
They have nukes.
That is all.

Exactly. So behind the scenes string pulling is all we can do to each other.

Every country with nukes is a global threat.

>Obama wasn't

>enters office with a net worth of 800k
>leaves office a billionaire

Obama left us with prosperity, progressive legislation and a good feeling about how we might conduct ourselves as a nation in the future.
The Koch Brothers changed all that.

I'd punch you nazi

Of course the left reflects the majority by definition. Thats the democratic side.

>being this much of a fucking retard
This isn't conspiritard shit. This is public knowledge. This was reported on by all major news networks when it happened.

>someone made a lot of money in America

I thought you faggots had a shitfit whenever that happened

oh wait it's a nigger
never mind

you aren't the majority, faggot
we are

The jew thing is partially ironic. But for real read the Torah.

Agreed, he likely wasn't corrupt and there certainly isn't any evidence in the public domain that he was. But he was undeniably a mass-murdering sack of shit who abandoned the Geneva convention, the basic metric of a civilized society.

>public knowledge
so nothing

>But he was undeniably a mass-murdering sack of shit who abandoned the Geneva convention
hahaha

no

Because

I had a Russian girlfriend. They are shit tier, and I thought American women were whores..

So nothing what? What the fuck are you on about?

>mad about russians pulling peoples strings
>US wages more psyops, destabilizes more regions, has bought and paid for more governments than anyone except their russian counterparts.

You are both playing the same game. Dont be mad they got you.

You're trying to make Obama out to be this monster when he clearly wasn't

he was beloved by this populace and we would elect again

>muh whataboutism

fuck you Trumptard

I'm not him but Obama did institute a drone strike policy which basically led to the government bombing all males within a certain age group and posthumously declaring them enemy combatants, and some of them were American citizens.

>he was beloved by this populace and we would elect again
Should've done the same thing Putin did. Change the constitution for himself.

A foreign Government intefering with your sovereign democracy?

Do tell, what's that like?

It's a scapegoat and reason to just sit back and complain in stead of actually doing anything.
Almost any group has this retarded logic, but that's human nature.

The "alt-right" has the "alt-left" or libtards/cucks/feminists to blame.
The left have the banks/companies and political corruption to blame.
The far right has the jews.
The feminists/alt-left have the "alt-right"/patriarchy.
The Americans the Russians/Islamic terrorists.
The Russians the Americans.
ISIS has the west and Russia.
etc. etc. etc.

American citizens who were working with Al Qaeda

Because

>establishment
>mainstream media
>progressive radicals

You're in the midst of a good old fashioned revolution.

I liked the guy till the drones and the NSA. Like I said in my first post. He's got good character.

If you're criticizing the left this much
you clearly identify with the right more, user
stop trying to fool people

This fucking Russonaught knows whats up, that's why Russia Putin in that over time to unify Eastern Eurofags, through commerce and territory infiltration and acquisition.

Ivan don't play with puppet governments they have a collection of states directly under Russia. Unlike us Amerifats we at least put in an asshole or two that speaks the same language.

Fuck you.

>Organized crime style hostile takeover is preferable to cross border partnerships.

Yep, that's a Russian alright.

The US is singlehandedly responsible for the destabilization dozens upon dozens of countries.

kek

its funny because its true

fuck you Trumptard

>kek

If you didnt blame someone else, you'd be forced to accept responsibility. But its ok cause "he started it!"

>collateral murder wasn't a thing that happened
Keep lying to yourself

user sounds like a lolbertarian
they all think they aren't responsible

>haha good one.

Nice

Not even lying
show me the percentage of the voting public who agree with you

protip: we don't

Great assumptions fam.

Hillary is trying to make them the cold war concentration of evil to try to deface trump to try to get a greater chance in 2020

They have nukes.

/thread

No I'm A Hardline Kekunionist. We will redustribute all the keks equally

>Pretty shifty
>Don't underestimate

>Meanwhile India dropped funding for Russia's Gen5 fighter
>mfw SM2s take out their shitty Gen4s before they detect a Zumwalt

>muh whataboutism

faggot

K bud. You're totally not baiting.

uh yes you do actually

If you literally did not check the box next to Clinton's name
you elected Trump
it really is that simple

faek nooze

>Hillary
isn't President
Trumpfag

Haha mah man went nuclear on this mothafucka

/post

da boris, many such cases

That's why I said that she's grooming the people for another run in 2020 by making her enemy look bad.

Show me. Show me where the voting public took the fucking tinfoil bullshit you're posting here as justification not to re-elect Obama in 2012.

Either reply with data or stfu.

Two words:
Hilary supporter.

>kek

>"But its different when it happens to us"

You seem like one of those pussies who are pro gun until they get shot at. Things are not different when they happen to you.

>Hillary
still isn't President
Trumpfat why do you keep mentioning her?

Because you can get to know a population of millions just because you know one person over the internet.

Yes I did enthusiastically vote for Clinton. What does that have to do with your pathetic need to deflect, user?

You're either stupid, gay or responding to the wrong user.
The fact the US has had corrupt paranoid right wingers in the CIA does not justify what Russia did to us.