Why are artsists always so lonely, even if they're beautiful and have tons of fans?

Why are artsists always so lonely, even if they're beautiful and have tons of fans?

What's Abbey's deal? Is her autism really so severe that she can't get a bf anymore? In interviews she seems pretty mild as far as spergs go, but this stuff plus her posting nudes on IG with "AH I WANT A BF REEEEEEE" captions is pretty autistic.

Fake news

>giv bf
>giv bf NOW

because they make up bullshit stories to sound more deep so they can sell records to people who want real music

they aren't lonely. probably just don't have stable relationships. because a made up story so ppl can feel sorry for her

pedophiles and religious maniacs everywhere.

Is this about the Dance Moms lady?

Its part of human nature. Money doesnt just make you happy, if you'd ever had any youd know that

I don't know? Why do women act like there's an issue when there's not a dick in their mouth 24/7. I couldn't even imagine the most beta women having experienced the wealth of loneliness I've felt my entire life.

Different Abbey Lee

And if you'd ever had little to no money for any length of time you'd know that's bullshit.

I met Abbey Lee when she was like 19 and she told me she thought my Star Wars strategy miniatures were cool.

I had just turned 10 pls no bully

it's not.

Nosferatu

because people like this exist desu

t."im in uni now and know some stuff mannnn"

shes not "single", she probly has 50 chads shes texting smily faces and flirty snapchats of her and her friends listening to music in their car with dog filters on, she just isnt picking one yet because shes deciding which millionaire tech guy or world travelling male gucci model she wants to date

you know nothing.

based redpilled poster

nah
you might think it's bullshit, but you'd be wrong
I'm broke af right now, and I used to be in a band with a guy who was obscenely rich, and he was generally miserable
and I've known homeless dudes who were joyful people
money/fame/etc. are not the answer

>oh if only I had money/fame/bitches I'd be happy
>this person with money/fame/bitches is not happy
>they must be making it up!!!

>being this delusional

:/

No youre just projecting

fame? dont care, but money and bitches, yes pretty sure id be happy. lol idiot

cuckquean

This.

This is advertising, you white knighting retards.

Because if you are a man and you try to get a woman a drink at a bar, you're a sexist pig.

Because art is rarely very social. Besides, it's lonely on top. All the fans couldn't give a shit about the real person and beauty attracts random people who want to bang you, not real companions.

Not him but I had poorfag and richfag phases, while it helped a lot to open up ways to make you happy, and obviously it's easier to be happy when the thought of paying the rent or hope being able to afford a meal is on your mind, money alone won't make anyone happy.

>doesn't have a date
>is not single
Nigga, what?

Pretty much every person who isn't a social outcast is getting sexual attention from other people, obviously some more than others, just it doesn't give you much beyond the knowledge that someone thinks you're hot, which gets old fast.

life as a super model is truly suffering, so hard wow.

Because you have to know lonely to make decent art

>having absolutely no empathy for the opposite sex
>hm i wonder why im so lonely

samefag

It's not like people like that have any ability of self-reflection to even beginn to suspect that they are the sole cause for their "problems".

white people pls leave

happiness is a choice and comes from within, not from the environment, if you pursue happiness from external sources you will be caught in an endless cycle of want that does not make you happy

its easier when u dont have to worry about money or access to hot girls tho. lol idiots.

Like that virgin faggot who wrote a manifesto?

he was clearly mentally ill, stop cherry picking idiots out of the 7 billion people on the planet retard

being aware that happiness comes from within can actually help you acquire both of those things

lol nah. poor homeless guy can be as happy as he wants to be, but wont get girls

yea lol that's why i said it can help

Neither can a rich incel loser. Besides, there are homeless people with partners or hook ups. Just most people who are homeless got issues beyond lack of money.

>all this falling for 2D women meme

Maybe using looks and status to shove your way into scenes and industries is an inherently unattractive trait.