Untitled

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

The power of my dubs compels you! out!

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

I told you to get our of this thread! you fucking demon!

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

This is getting hard... we are going to need sacred trips to expel this demon...

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

Trips

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

TRIPS.

⎝⎝⎝ ?

OUT OF THIS THREAD! SPOOKY DEMON!

Trrrreeoiollsslxjdhdjps

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

D:

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

TROOPS

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

We are fucking without that trips

ALMOST

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝b⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝r⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝o⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝n⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝a⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝h⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

Deus vult, you demon!

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝I⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝ ⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝a⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝m⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝t⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝h⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝e⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝s⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝u⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝n⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

OUT

B r o n a h?
He is going to doom us! out! now!

DUBS SAYS OUT!

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝d⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝o⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝o⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝m⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝?⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝I⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝M⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝dicks⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝o⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝u⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝t

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝G⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝O⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝D⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

Dicks out... is the doomed spirit of harambe! we are going to die!

OUT! pl0x

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

OUT DEMON! SHOO!

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝C⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝Y⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝A⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

TO CLOSE!

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝C⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝Y⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝A⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝s⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝e⎝⎝⎝⎝n⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝d⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝n⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝u⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝d⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝e⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝5

Oi momma... What do you want!? demon!

⎝ ⏠⏝⏠⎠

OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝f ⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝sͭ ⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝mͤ⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

>⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

What do you want from me?

⎝̨̛̱̺͉͓͋̏̎̂̈̽ͯ͆́ͦ́̚͟⎝̸̡͇̣͓͈̰̯ͤ̐ͣ͋̾ͯͤ̌ͯ͑̑͐̊ͯ͠⎝̶̢̥̟̱͎̟͖̠͇̗͈̮͖̝͎̜̃͗̊ͣͧ̔̌ͮ̂ͯͨ̓͑̌̀̓͊ͦ͘͡ͅ⎝̶̡̘͕̞̩͓̯͉̜̹͑ͭͬ̄̈̎̚̚̕͡ͅ

Why not?

OH SHIT; ITS ANGRY! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! WE AE GOING TO LOST Sup Forums THIS HAPPENS FOR ALL THAT FAGOT COCKRATE AND TRAP THREADS, YOU ALL HAVE WAKEN DEMONIC FORCES.

Calm your tits m8

Captain, I recon an anomaly. What do?

HE IS GOING TO EAT OUR SOULS.

Well, that wasn't my plan to be serious.

I bet you kiss girls fagot

I rather kiss girls then chainsaws.

tirp !

Oy blyat, you fool us...

Huh?

trpi !

The power of trips COMPELS YOU

⎝͑ͭ̎ͩ͑̃̒̒ͧ͗⎝̄ͨ̆̍ͯ⎝̀́̈͑̋ͤ̊̓͂̈̀ͬ͌ͤ⎝ͬ̎̊̿̆̒ͭ⎝̇ͣ͐̄ͮ̎̔̊ͧ⎝ͫ͛̔͗ͩͭ̉̽ͪ͆͌̈́̃͂͐̄̚⎝̆͋̍̀ͪ̚⎝͊͑ͮͩ͛ͤ̌ͣ̊ͮͤ̆͗̄́ͫ⎝̋̏̉̈́⎝ͦ̎̾ͭ̚̚⎝͛̍̓͂͒̊͐̉̃̓⎝̒ͨͮͣͪͤͦͩ⎝̋ͤ̓ͫ̂̑⎝͋̌̌̆̋̽̌̑͆̑ͩ̊̽ͧ⎝̄̑̾̍ͭͫͯ͐̋͗̽⎝̓ͦ̂̽ͬͭ⎝̃ͪ͌̈̚⎝͐͂̀̍̈ͨ̑ͫ̏⎝̔ͦ̎̏̃͌̉̈̌ͩͨ̈́̓͆̊

So, now that everyone is here what is wrong with you life that you are now here?

⎝̊̂̐ͦ⎝̒͋͂̍̐ͪ⎝͆̏̾ͬ́̚⎝̔͑̐⎝̊ͬ͊͗̂̉̇⎝̽⎝ͯ⎝͛ͦͦ⎝ͪ́̐͊̋ ?

A lot of dubs but not sacred trips to expel the demon...

so many dubs ...

⎝ͤ⎝̎̊͌̓͌̍⎝́ͤ⎝̿⎝ͦͫ⎝ͭ̿ͦ͆͗́⎝̎̾̽ͨ̓⎝͌̃ͨ.̈́̄͒̿̔̌̇ ̀ͤ̄⎝̚⎝⎝̐ͤͪͦ̆⎝͊̑ͫ..́͐.͛͋̊ͪͤͤ ⎝̐͒̾ͯͭ.

OP's rolling so that this faggot pisses off.

I’m a Jew.

Great roll.. fml

JACKPOT !

OUT PL0X, ITS NOT HALLOWEEN!

Soooo close

tirforec

Demon be gone.....

don't take plane because

Fuck outta here

VADE RETRO

Schalom

Demon, get out of this thread

go niggee before I fuck thee you see

cuck

Ill kill it

so close

kek

3+3=6 -> 666.. Fake Trips..

idiots

yall don't even know how to roll proper trips

i think we kicked him... i cant feel his presence

Can't even roll dubs. Pathetic.

Well you thought so since this is my thread..

>0
⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

like you're any better

Oh shit, he still here! out of our village! you unholy demon!

Never said that.

⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝⎝

LEAVE THIS THREAD YOU DEMON DEUS VAULT!!