Austria voting fraud evidence general

Alright Sup Forums.

We all know that the voting in Austria was rigged but we need some evidence. Dump everything you have.

Special message to Austrians: do everything to make this case loud. Demand a recount, make some protests, putsch is also welcome.

‘Whoever Loves Austria Is Sh*t’ – Austria’s New President Hates His Own Country
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/whoever-loves-austria-sht-president-elect-beat-nationalist-hofer-used-anti-patriotic-slogans/

twitter.com/anteanteante/status/734889614889111552

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benford's_law#Election_data
arxiv.org/abs/1201.3087
krone.at/Oesterreich/146.9_Prozent_Wahlbeteiligung_in_WaidhofenYbbs-Ministeriumspanne-Story-511598
scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13255967_10153888176608591_7523223929999246085_n.jpg?oh=bb1f3550a4a3eda657e6ec1ee8b3a303&oe=57C902D9
scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13232906_10206486740823599_1179409228428313502_n.jpg?oh=fcb8119a684f56861e59f05def7644ee&oe=57E1D1E4
youtu.be/0i3Aa9NlxCk
mobile.twitter.com/user_austria
faz.net/
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/24/austria-far-right-freedom-party-cries-foul-presidential-election-defeat
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/735040331599781890
idea.int/vt/countryview.cfm?id=14#pres
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not ok

Ok?

>Hahnreich

Can we have somone in this thread who actually knows about detecting systematic election fraud?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benford's_law#Election_data
arxiv.org/abs/1201.3087
...and so on.

How you want your country, senpai?

What the story of these 146%?

this thread almost got instantly slid.

krone.at/Oesterreich/146.9_Prozent_Wahlbeteiligung_in_WaidhofenYbbs-Ministeriumspanne-Story-511598

scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13255967_10153888176608591_7523223929999246085_n.jpg?oh=bb1f3550a4a3eda657e6ec1ee8b3a303&oe=57C902D9

scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13232906_10206486740823599_1179409228428313502_n.jpg?oh=fcb8119a684f56861e59f05def7644ee&oe=57E1D1E4

they claim it was a "mistake"

if real.... wtf an extremist multi culti organization counting votes... what could possibly go wrong..

it's not real but he 146% is

>bump for actual Sup Forums discussion

Please tell me this is fake

Appearently the Antifa Account is satire, but it is hard to tell. Also appearently they also removed the tweet, really fishy.

What about the ~600% turnout in Linz? See 2nd link in

Silly goy, pure coincidence!

Don't know, but shows they are doing some shady shit. The one with the voting cards in thrashbags is the worst one though, couldn't be more obvious at this point. You don't throw away voting cards.

Any formal/legal procedures being started due to this? Like a recount or whatever?

Recount probably won't do much, because most of the Hofer votes are probably destroyed as soon as possible, see the 3rd image of We just need to get it as public as possible, get more and more proof and exploit the goverment. We won't just keep quiet.

If you have the numbers, and they openly steaL the election from you, I recommend taking power by force, preferably in a beer hall or similar venue of the people.

up

well, we have the numbers

the others are not a united party, they are everything on the political spectrum united in fear of the big mean NAZI

Good luck Austria, bumping for justice.

you are now aware antifacist movement use violence to silence a typical fascist movement and 100% of them are paid by the government.

Bumping for the new Reich

Kill them and
youtu.be/0i3Aa9NlxCk
>take a page out of USA's history books.

Riots were already happening in Vienna yesterday, things will go down the more shit pops up.

Antifa is actually funded by George Soros

Let me clarify the international Globalist wanna be government
>that pretends to rule your life.

bump

V4 will stand behind you, brother.
It's time for you to wreck shit up

Wasn't the antifa twitter a troll?

>putsch is also welcome.
I would say more than welcome, this is the only way you will make Austria great again.

Otherwise the cucks will just "count" the vote every time, and wow you just lost again!!

I'll only accept Austria as one of us if they hang all of those degenerate green party voters for treason.

Such a surprise. Check this out.

Obviously.

so is there a chance that they will go after these numbers and prove the fraud or will it just be ordered to forget and move on

Thanks Polan. Bumping this

Why do you fat fucks always say this while your own country is a corrupted, sjw ,nigger infested shithole? When are you going to take power back by force? You have guns so what's stopping you?

>inb4 trump will change everything

Fucking morons

I assume it will be the latter. Nothing must stand a united EU in their way.

Also fight the slide!

Yes.

What about the Hofer votes in the Trashbags, that picture fake aswell?

Dunno, didn't see that pic. Post it.

Have a bump.

Although I'm skeptical you can fight the EU kikes and win. They'll say they're investigating, it'll drag on, they'll install their president and then release inconclusive findings a year later.

anti-slide bump

Don't know if Fake or not. Looks like it to me.

LINZ
I
N
Z

werden die für "ungültig" befundenen Stimmzettel vernichtet oder aufbewahrt?

These look pretty legit to me.

Please be true. Austrian uprising soon fellow German speakers!

Sauce for riots pls, I heard nothing in the news.

Oh my.

>make this case loud
>posting on Sup Forums

If people in the real world aren't protesting then there's no hope

mobile.twitter.com/user_austria

related Twitter

Problem is the question, how to make this public. Easiest way would be to print this shit out and throw a bunch of these papers through the streets.

>Whoever Loves Austria Is Sh*t

how has some lower class patriot of your country not assassinated him for this

if obama outright said that shit he'd be dead meat

translate?

Jesus christ are you guys pathetic. This honestly is TUMBLr tier thread. Are you gonna cry you lost? Well my dear Austrian, you see, there can be WINNERS and LOSERS. You are a loser so why don't you accept the truth and stop bitching like SJW's do. MAFEELINGS LMAO

Feels good a Nazi party lost.

> not getting the reference

Typical British idiot

If I would live in Austria, I would do that.
But I think Austrian people give these days not a single fuck... ...And I say that as a German, who lives under fucking Merkel.

Is this legit? This is a travesty.

>Nazi party
lolno.

You see this is why we can't have nice things. Because sluts like you call everything "nazi" every step of the way.

If someone could type up a nice summary in german, with evidence pics, I would do my duty, print 200 copies and hang them at every corner

Not saying it's not real, but when you google Stimmzettel, the official ones look slightly different (thicker border, smaller circles).

faz.net/

Je hebt echt geen argument hè.

Ignore this stale toothpaste.

It's still concern enough to recount

"uncounted Votes" from a not to be known election Office in South Tyrol.

This is by Anonymous Austria. Look at their Twitter. They hate Hofer. Looks like bait.

To be honest, during the Ukraine referendum, there were slight differences in voting bills across the municipalities, I don't really know why.

Holy shit what a cuck

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/24/austria-far-right-freedom-party-cries-foul-presidential-election-defeat

yay. enjoy your no borders liberal drivel for the next 10 kek years, German/Austrian bros.

I think ours is about to stop for good soon...

Your country is doomed to be a liberal shithole. Celebrating Syriza and cucks like Varoufakis as heroes

Bong the truth most here don't want to face but know in their heart is that our demographic situation is significantly worse than in Europe.

We can't easiyl band together because there is little cohesion to begin with here is the States. But now it is worse because Europeans of any time are maybe 58% total. And how many of these are Boomer cucks who destroyed everything.

> 146%
They must have licensed technology from Putin

As said, I am 99.9999% sure they are going away SOON.

Prepare for habbenings.

That makes me suspicious even more, seems like Bullshit.

Generate QR tags with the URLs to important articles, print them on sticker paper and place them everywhere

I'd say post these pics anyway. If you want a chance at preventing an actual Marxist from being you president, you have to rush people with anything to cause them to think 'gee, maybe something is fishy.'

You know they cheated. Who cares if these particular pictures are satire? They show what essentially happened.

Slovenian pro refugee facebook page had a post saying that several of their members were in Austria and they "stopped" the nazis. One comment said that they even voted. The post was removed shortly after by the moderator.

Problem is still, that we don't know if this is legit.

It's not effective if it's not true.

I wonder who could be behind this....

Gentle reminder post translation when needed

What's not true? It was on the government website and their explanation was "oh, a mistake"

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/735040331599781890

Is this supposed to be some kind of fraud evidence?

Bump

I mean the votes in the trashback by the anonycucks.

Seems like a bait.

how the fuck can there be 150k invalid votes, did they just not count the ones where the X isn't perfect ?

THIS
We know for a fact that there are at least two cases of voter turnout above 100%, on the official government website. If that ain't fishy, I don't know.
The pic by user_austria is 100% fake though, they hate Hofer.

This.

It's even 160k and more suspicious than the "typing errors".

+ the 750.000 postal votes and the known election frauds from the past

>Stein
Sup Forums is always right.

Well, sure. But I'm just pointing to a possible method how to spread info on the street. With printed leaflets you would have the same issue with validity of the information.

+the knowledge, that leftshits do everything to hold their power.

They also tried stuff like this in Germany.

Austriafags, have you sent anything of these materials to your national medias? If not, you have to do so.

The more past examples we can show, the better, it shows that it is nothing new and happens everytime.

We won't convince people straight away that isn't "pure coincidince" that they really wanted to Hofer to lose, but we need to imform them as much as possible.

Stories from Counters that noticed frauds help immensly aswell.

Pretty disgusting that these people call others a "threat for democracy".

>t.African

Blacks will be the first to be cleansed. Kek demands it, you're a plague wherever you are, ghouls.

Some people write or draw their own commentary onto the paper, or leave a blank note as a sign of protest against all candidates.

The percentage of invalid votes in these elections doesn't seem to be abnormally large:
idea.int/vt/countryview.cfm?id=14#pres

See i told you europeans were niggers. Fuck them and everything they stand for. You wouldn't trust a nigger with your money would you?