listen to a Silver Mt. Zion if you haven't already

Mac Demarco - Salad Days
Blonde Redhead - Misery is a Butterfly

guess threads != recc threads

you're dumb

no you

Aerial M - S/T
LSD And The Search For God
Cool stuff, but does Dragonforce actually have any good albums, I never bothered to listen to one

7% Solution-All about satellites and spaceships
Southpacific -Constance
Sweet Trip - You will never know why, If you dont already know it
Love your taste
I would recommend Gastr Del Sol-Camoufleur but i believe you already heard it

I'm horrible at recing music

+FKA twigs
check out Lusine - Sensorimotor

lol i love DragonForce and think they are loads of fun to listen to but I get why most people don't take them seriously.

their first two albums Valley of the Damned and Sonic Firestorm are more "conventionally good" albums that don't have quite the same OTT Guitar Hero vibe and are highly recommended if you like Power Metal to any extent at all.

the next two albums Inhuman Rampage and especially Ultra Beatdown [which I included in my chart] are my absolute favourites though for being just the most ridiculous retarded over the top energetic singalong pop synthdrenched "charging victorious through the blackened winterstorm"guitar insane noodly nonsense fun. fuck the haters

Thanks man, and no I haven't heard it, will give it a spin at some point

+++Boris, Midori, Xiu Xiu

+++Opeth, Agalloch, Nokturnal Mortum

+++Agalloch, Coil, Set Fire to Flames

Good, diverse chart. You're definitely someone who can appreciate music across many different eras and genres. Also, the inclusion of Akuma no Uta and Bryter Layter is a nice contrast.
Check out Brian Eno- Taking Tiger Mountain and Fuck Off Get Free by Silver Mt Zion

You need Mercury Rev in your life
Also any of Jay Retards' projects

Your taste is just cozy as fuck
Check out Almost Reach the Sun by Trementia, it's an obscure shoegaze release I stumbled upon last month. Seems like it might be up your alley.

Recs always appreciated

try listening to cindy lee
girl band - holding hands with jamie
mars - 78+
broadcast - tender buttons

I should really update this chart

Local H - As Good as Dead
Scott Walker - Scott 2
Von Lmo - Cosmic Interception
Like this chart a lot, try out Cop Shoot Cop - Consumer Revolt

does !ambient/yQ still post in these? he's the only reason i visit these threads anymore.
nice proge
Otomo Yoshide - Sora

I suck at giving recs and don't really want any. Just bored/depressed and need something to pass my time.

you deserve happiness my friend as do we all
i feel like we'd be really good friends, friend
eluvium - lambent material
very great taste
Todd Rundgren - A Wizard, A True Star

Bump

>ashra
>manuel
>klaus
definitely check out Cosmic Jokers - Galactic Supermarket

The Pop Group - Y

Orange Juice - You Can't Hide your Love Forever

Interested in some of these albums since you have a few that I really enjoy that I recognize. What is the third album in your top 4, the first in your second tier classics, adn the fourth in the second row of second tier classics? Also why do you like Memory Vague over other OPN albums?

Are you in high school? Also if you like Pacific hit up Adventure by Momoko Kikuchi for a more feminine take on city pop. What is the album to the left of it?

wow I remember being in the thread back in 2013 when Euporie Tide came out. Do people still talk about that album here?

I tried listening to that Dalek album once and did not like it, what am I doing wrong?

I love Adventure. Any other recs you find based on that?

Causa Sui is barely spoken about here, such a shame, what an underrated band

No bully pls

what's your opinion on ujubasajuba? Also I've never listened to anything by Jim O'Rourke but I've always been intrigued by the covers, can you give a one sentence description of his music?

nice dubs. you are the average Sup Forumstant

Check out the early Bowie albums if you haven't already, and revisit them if you have. Also, Mothers of Invention.

very nice. sending good vibes

gentle giant, grateful dead, santana, moondog

check out/revisit sonic youth's very noisy albums like dirty (my personal favorite) and washing machine. you can't go wrong with the diamond sea.

tales from topographic oceans by yes, neu, fishmans live album (98.12.28), and lilys - in the presence of nothing (kind of drags and is too long but still good shoegaze nonetheless). Also, you should try listening to some drone music.

i leave for like a week and a half and suddenly these chart threads are poppin what the fuck happened

kplr - s/t

Prati Bagnati Del Monte Analogo

voyager - space needle

>no-title posters
why be so gay?

i don't know how

>Prati Bagnati Del Monte Analogo
you recced me that last time and i liked it a lot
anything similar?

for you, Yuichiro Fujimoto - Speaks Melodies

when you make the list there's a thing at the top that says "Click here to configure the layout of your collage!"

Never heard of Ujubasajuba, but i guess i sould try to listen to them!
Also, Jim O'Rourke's pop albums (Eureka and Insignificance) are bunch of songs that sounds like they deon't belong on the same album, yet they fit perfectly well together, it draws inspiration from a lot of genders, and it just feels warm and cozy, but strange in some way, I don't know how to describe it well, just listen to it

Started watching FLCL yesterday, really enjoyed the first episode. Personally I've never truly understood what people mean when they refer to an anime as "weird", I suppose from those unfamiliar with the genre virtually all content associated could be classified under that though for a genre commonly associated with over-the-top atmosphere and bizarre teenagers it isn't exactly alone in its field. Anyhow as for recommendations;
>Melt-Banana - Fetch. (32 mins. Noise rock/ Experimental rock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=NZSL21lcoH4
Enjoy your night user!

Can't be having an user post a chart without a single response, that being said I've listened to zero witch-house myself so in a pretty poor effort try;
>Witch - Lazy Bones!! (41 mins. Psychedelic rock/ Zamrock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=MyNGyRiNHPk
Enjoy your night.

I'd personally recommend;
>Grandaddy - The Sophtware Slump. (46 mins. Indie rock/ Space rock). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=IURAKQV7q_o
>Ought - Sun Coming Down. (43 mins. Post-punk/ Art punk). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=fEQyi6eCxWw
I'm also willing to bet that you either started browsing in 2015 or used the modern post-punk flowchart, I could easily be wrong though. Have a nice night!

Alright chart, Congratulations is seriously underrated even if it stumbles in quality after Siberian Breaks. I'd recommend;
>Foxygen - Hang. (32 mins. Progressive pop/ Baroque pop). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=8sUUGgWeeqE
>Quasimoto - The Unseen. (63 mins. West Coast hip-hop/ Abstract hip-hop). Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=uMY8miOc_zg
Enjoy your night!

That's some tippin fine taste my good sir

Please don't bully me, I've never been on Reddit.

aching for recs, give me some, my dudes

It's just... interesting seeing At Work among the rest of the stuff on your chart.

I am become pleb, destroyer of Sup Forumsfags

Check out Aphex Twin, pal

rec me some sad shit bros

we seem to have reasonably similar tastes, saving yr chart

thank ))

r8 & rec

DOOPEE TIME

Low - Trust

Corea - Los peores 7 km de mi vida
Indian Summer - Science 1994
Raein - Nati da altri padri

Akufen - ep
Konrad Sprenger - Stack Music

>Amnesiac in top 4
nice

Tarwater - Silur
John Maus - We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves

Gosh Pith - Gold Chain
Jerry Paper - Big Pop For Chameleon World
Brockhampton - Saturation 2

Of Montreal - Paralytic Stalks

Karp - s/t
Flower Travelling Band - Satori
Deep Turtle - There's A Vomitsprinkler In My Liverriver

rema rema - wheel in the roses
rapeman - two nuns and a pack mule
brainbombs - obey

good fucking thread lads

listen to some Bjork
try Khan - Space Shanty
Porter Ricks - Biokinetics
nice
A Place to Bury Strangers - Exploding Head
Brainbombs - Obey
No Trend - Too Many Humans
nice for the most part
++Float Along Fill Your Lungs, Hotelier, Battles
try Jim O'Rourke - Eureka
some good some shit
definitely check out Replacements - Let it Be
v v nice i like a lot
++King Gizz, Dinosaur Jr., Mogwai, Tortoise, too many to name
Try Oh Sees - Orc
good fucking taste man
try Exploded Drawing by Polvo if you haven't already
also Pile - Dripping

Nas - Nastradamus

Fuck, another DNA fan! Awesome taste all around man. I just get excited seeing other DNA fans

Whirr

where are grimescuck and dugnad

>74941042▶

go fuck yourself

very nice we have similar taste I think. Also the Uchu Conbini O_o very hipster that only came off my chart a month ago. Try John Fahey. Surprised there's no Viet Cong on there
65daysofstatic? No Mans Sky Soundtrack should work
Divorce Lawyers I shaved my head
BBNG - Sour Soul. uncensor the penis nerd

I'm What is the best DNA song in your opinion? How about most underrated?

my bad lol try
the american analog set - the fun of watching fireworks
thanks for the rec too

Boards of Canada - Twoism

These threads have really gone to shit in the past few years. Mind you, they were never good, but this is just embarrassing.

me, a plebeian: i like these threads, i'm gonna post in them
you, a patrician: i've been on Sup Forums for 11 years, this is just pure shit, i hate chart threads, FUCK Chart threads. i'm gonna post in them

where's the names then mr. high horse? lemon of pink and mariee sioux are good tho

Can I touch your beard?

I don't believe in the pleb/patrician dichotomy because I'm not 5. I post in these threads because I'm an attention-whore with a self-confidence problem that constantly needs some form of validation. I find that chart threads are the easiest threads to achieve said validation in, since most people are like "wew i liek that album u liek 2".

Why should I use the topsters template that lists the names of albums when most of the albums on the chart have the names on the covers? Real men make their own charts and don't just plug in album names on the topsters site. If you really cared about the albums on others' charts, then you'd attempt to actually start a conversation by asking about the albums you find interesting, even if it's only what the album's name is (though it'd be much nicer to ask about what the album sounds like or what the poster enjoys about said album).

Sure, I guess. Only if I can touch your baby-soft cheeks, though.

so you're delusional enough that you expect people to just look at your covers and ask you about random albums? "real men make their own charts" yeah ok bud stop being such an edgelord.

How do I get album titles

Ilys

The Go Team

The Buggles - Age of Plastic

carissa's wierd if you haven't yet (but you probably have)

>Michigan
I listened to that today and I liked it more than ever. Might be my 2nd fav Suffy album.

try Tunng

am I the only one who doesn't give reccs to anons that have loveless, neutral milk hotel, the velvet underground, death grips, kanye west, radiohead, kendrick lamar or aphex twin in their top 10?

some of those are reasonable though

Spent all day listening so I updated my chart, judge or don't. I'll try to offer some recs but I'm not very good at it, sorry.

Accidently gimped someone else's background

eww G.L.O.S.S. is such meme garbage. Try Kingdom for female-fronted hardcore

based on your top 10 you might like Pink Turns Blue -- If Two Worlds Kiss

+bowie
+joy division
+cure
+death grips
-swans
+miles davis
+danny brown
-nick drake
++streetlight manifesto

Thanks, for the rec I'll give them a listen....I'm still probably going to like G.L.O.S.S. though.

Would love recs.

Shabazz Palaces - Black Up

Ready to be roasted...

Goya - Harvester of Bongloads might be up your alley
Bon Iver - Blood Bank
The Party - Andy Schauf

thank you! this seems really cool and i really like it so far.

Fantastic Plastic Machine - Luxury

no Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt 2?

Ariel Pink - Pom Pom
Torche - Harmonicraft

Say Anything - ...Is A Real Boy
JANK - Versace Summer

RA The Rugged Man - Legends Never Die

wow you like shclomho a lot, have you looked into his contemporaries in his collective? wedidit I think it was called

No hay problema

i have yeah. some of them are pretty good but shlohmo, especially dark red, delivers a vibe that seems to be pretty unmatched by everything else i've listened to. the only thing that's gotten kinda close to it has been Glass by Illum Sphere.

i have a pretty strong connection to dark red and it's a pretty important album for me.

Kodak Cameo - Riviera

I always want to post mine in here and get recs but I'm always just called a raging faggot so I really can't grow musically here