Gun control

If gun control has worked for Australia, then why do police find weapons like this during raids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVDCbKOR2lE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CIA leaves them in vans an abo hoods.

Don't go there
They're going to destroy it

Abos aren't that kind of criminal

Don't go where?

Here.
youtube.com/watch?v=NVDCbKOR2lE

Ehh I know a few friends I could buy a stolen handgun off of for a few grand. Getting a gun licence is harder than getting a passport.

Worked in what sense? All the bikies and other crim filth still have guns? Whats actually worked is copping huge sentences right off the bat for having a gun illegally. 8-10 years for just shooting yourself in the leg with one.

Because it's easier to get illegal guns.

I stopped watching out of anger at 14 seconds when I heard the crack of the .303's barrel.

It wasn't some nasty piece of shit pistol or an AK, it was a piece of history they just destroyed and considering it was in an amnesty it was probably a fucking family heirloom.

Yes I'm mad.

No it didn't.

Yeah I know that's what happens to the ones cops seize, my point is that gun control doesn't work

That's my point

I guess the only thing gun control in Australia does is give a stigma to carrying a weapon around and the teeth police have when dealing with bikies. But honestly all that doesnt help when some cunt has his gun pointed in his ship. Cops dealing with the cunt after you have a hole in your head doesnt really make up for it. We really need to have gun rights, but most cunts in Australia couldnt deal with them, we would have plenty of dickheads who shoot themselves or their kids.

I hate to say it but Australia has too many dipshits to allow just anyone to own a gun.

If banning murder works, why are there still murders?

If murder was legal there would be more murders.

Crime reduction, stop shitposting.

>dipshits
That's a funny way of spelling coons, wogs and muzzies m8.

History of gun control in autralia:

Some dumbass with down syndrome kills a bunch of people with crappy guns

The whole country craps it's pants and bans all guns like a spineless brit bins his knives

The End

It doesn't work in Aus. They like to pretend it does.

Those same dipshits will keep pulling their shit regardless of what weaponry they've access to. Shouldn't punish the majority for the failings of a minority.

You would find those harmless tools in the average American woman's handbag you poofter.

>Some dumbass with down syndrome kills a bunch of people with crappy guns
Allegedly. I for one don't believe that a tard could kill as many people as he did in such a short amount of time, and with such efficiency

Here the police keep them to use as a throwaway burner.

So do you cunts not understand that I'm saying it doesn't work?

Burner? Like a burner phone? How does that work?

some idiot even left a scope mounted

>Australian gun control
>Any gun control
>Working
Britan banned handguns in 1997 and it took them 19 years to get their murder rate back to pre ban rates. They actually are going through an increasing homocide rate at the moment as well as a crime rate that has been steadily increasing since 2003.

But it's not like liberals care about facts. They only care about their reputations and fitting in to their social groups.