Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Ahuviya_Harel
kiwifar.ms/forums/c-i-s-center-for-cultural-oppression.61/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this specimen
>working a day in xer life

Pick one

Are ya?

Okay then, you are going to be working 18 hours a day with no pay.

fuck off

Excellent, the gulag is this way comrade.

"But you're already prime minister Justin"

Wow he actually lost a bit of weight. I guess being homeless is helpful in that regard.

Can you blame the white race for failing if this is getting increasingly more common?

Baked potato was one of our recipes, not what we're looking for.

okay comrade

you'll need some more muscle for the job, you can be our cockslave until you get a definition

you don't have to do much - you just have to keep you (and your ass) clean...and perfect your moaning voice

we're looking forward to working with you comrade

LEAFS ON FIRE
E
A
F
S

O
N

F
I
R
E

fuck off

Here is your party member card, go enjoy the fruits of someone else's labor for life now

>working a day in xer life
Why should he? He's living the soviet dream on the taxpayers money.

The beautiful thing about the ANTIFA is they really are inclusive and progressive like they say. I imagine there is a 90 pound, 5'3, possibly disabled white nationalist hermaphrodite out there somewhere who always wanted to physically beat a Commie, and thanks to ANTIFA like this guy these disadvantaged young skinheads can indulge their fantasy of beating 3 Commies at once as though Brock Lesnar decided to fistfight with toddlers.

90% of his muscle mass is his fucking glutes having to carry around all that worthless skinnyfat and his jaw already looks broken. Of course he 'fights' for forced equality with his betters. A motivated Japanese teen girl with asthma could fuck his world up and have him on his back crying. I don't know how these people can justify their own existence.

Underrated post

The fields are that way comrade

You are too privileged. Get out.

I see pictures of this tragic fuck all over, does this cretin have a blog or something documenting it's continued failures? it's like CWC's brother separated at birth.

you're in luck! I have just the job for you. but it's a one time gig and kinda permanent.

Oh man, I had no idea who this guy ACTUALLY was until I went on the kiwi farms. This guy is a complete and utter lunatic.

For reference

Let me try that one again

A little sugar to make things more interesting

>hey I'm here to meet Mr. Hansen for the interview.
>But uh can I borrow your restroom first? If I'm not out in 25 mintues it would be nice if you sent someone in

Poor girl. Maybe when her hormones kick in she'll grow some breasts.

That's a dude.

I'm here for the job interview. I'm good at hitting targets.

it was hard to tell though, I had to check my self by clicking the thing..

for gods sake how to people end up like this, have they no pride or self respect.

Autism

JEJ

hi im here for the delegates donald

He actually had an autism-off with Chris once

Google "ahuviya harel", I'm sure there's a ED or CWCki page about him where you can read the details

Back to the gulag with you.

T-that's the joke, user.

wtf is that posture

Found it
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ahuviya_Harel

Is that a fucking axe?

i used to think this faggot and chrischan were the same woman.

>He's living
Fag killed himself if I remember correctly.
>I identify as axesexual

It's the "I'm gonna getchu" pose

OK get to work, by the way 70% of your paycheck will be taken to go back in to the best interests of the business as a whole.

sides were lost

It symbolizes a tool to chop off his own's dick and thus breaking the chains of oppression.

In ancient times, you'd get castrated if you were a downed soldier of a losing side in a battle and/or enslaved.

These stupid cunts do by themselves.

he needs to adjust after transforming from rat to human

it's the ziggity zoody, zodiac is coming for ya booty.

Anyone tried calling the number on his arm?

It's actually a Labrys, pic related
Educate yourself about the wonders of of Ahuviya here
kiwifar.ms/forums/c-i-s-center-for-cultural-oppression.61/

Nice pose

I actually thought this was CWC all along

Maoism works guyzz xD I have done my research