>be me
>pathetic loser
>18
>freshman in college
>saturday night, halloween weekend
>could be out partying right now
>could be hanging out with friends
>could be making new ones
>the girl I have a crush on is out partying with other guys, in a slutty outfit (pic related), getting high
>and im just sitting in my dorm
>probably gonna kill myself

Do it pussy

Get out there buddy, what's stopping you?

30% chance i will

what college?

social awkwardness, lack of assertiveness, and i also dont like doing drugs

This.

why do you wanna know?

You can either choose to work on those issues tonight or keep bitching to us strangers.

im a high school senior and im about to apply, for some reason im really curious about where ppl go. Hey if u live in NY we could find ourselves at the same college!

>having a crush
lol welcome to the adult world my child, time to grow up.
This is not high school where you have a crush on a girl for three years then confess that you like her the last week of school and pop her cherry.
She is ouy right now getting her snatch stuffed with frat bro cock lmao

Do you drink? I typically find that any social awkwardness I have is offset with drinking. You don't have to be superman to have a good time. If you're with your buddies they'll always have your back.

You gotta remember that almost no one is watching your every move and that any subtle mistakes you make will not be noticed.

Think of your social skills like a muscle or intellectual skill, without any training or experience it wont get any better. You have friends which means you're a likeable guy. In regards to the girl just speak to her as a friend and get to know her. Keep an eye out for any strange hints that one of your pals wouldn't give you.

Stay strong man, there's nothing wrong with who you are.

Drugs are fucking great. Go try them pussy and maybe you’ll stop bitching.

University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. so pretty unlikely that we'll go to the same place

Not a criticism here op, but if you don't wish to get involved but u actually really wish u were, why complain , nothing's gonna change unless you ever make that change

I dont drink, I actually dated the girl before now but we broke up. Our dorms are right next to each other so we slowly got closer again. We both agreed we wanted to be together but she just got out of a bad relationship and said that we should wait a few weeks. I guess crush was kind of a bad word to use

see

>19
>sophomore in college
> was going to hang out with some friends but they cancelled me
>don't have more friends
>live alone with my dog
>miss my ex
>she won't come back cause i cheated on her
>been more than a year and still can't get over her
>not lucky with girls for the past months
>tried to hook up with the girl i cheated my ex with
>she's with someone else and is partying tonight
>lifesucks.bat

Okay man, good news. You got your foot in the door. Congrats on getting the woman of your dreams but we gotta work on keeping her.

If you're close to her as you say, talk to her about her recent breakup and appear helpful. Try to be comforting with her and offer help. Try and "take her mind off of it" by taking her out for meals and places you know she likes to go.

Find areas where her old boyfriend fell short in by finding out why they broke up and show through actions (not words) that you're better in those areas.

Work on it over time and just remember, if you it doesn't work out there are SO MANY other girls you will crush after in your life, some of them you will lose, some you will stay with. Not everyone wins in this life and I've seen many girls I've thought were perfect and couldn't possibly be topped leave, only to have a better woman come along months or years later.

You got this bro, don't listen to all these idiots on here, they just want to see you suffer and make them selves feel better for their own mistakes by belittling you.

damn man, thanks, that really did help.
i just wonder, why are you on this website?

I just got back from a night out and I'm listening to some music whilst finishing off beers from my fridge while I browse.

Glad I helped, I've just finished University (Comp sci) in the UK and I must say life seemed so indimating and impossible earlier on, but the more you try the easier it gets as you go along.

Keep it up man, you did a better job than half the no-lifers on here by getting a girl in the first place.

Don't kill your self, you have an undying duty to find the girl of your dreams (whenever that may come along after x amount of failure) and live your life how you wish. Fuck expectations, fuck others opinions and heil yourself.