If krauts were supposed to be the "mastur race", why the fuck did they get destroyed the "le slav subhumans"?

If krauts were supposed to be the "mastur race", why the fuck did they get destroyed the "le slav subhumans"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5NhE504Mq8
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Valmy
youtube.com/watch?v=oET1WaG5sFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zerg Rush

They were outnumbered by Slavs alone and they were fighting the rest of the fucking world at the same time.

Also turn off your proxy you creep. Get banned for cp or what?

They got backstabbed by their former Aryan race members(USA is a race traitor)

Can a lion defend himself from 1000 rats?

The fact that Slavs are protecting their countries whilst Germans are cucking themselves to oblivion suggests it's Germans who are the subhumans

They were overextended as shit. As much as I love Adolf for his Charisma and vision, he was retarded when it came to restraint.

Fuck off britroach. Brits are cucking themselves too so what does that make you?

I'm a polish immigrant you fuck

Because they had to fight the world.

They were not outmatched, merely outnumbered.

Yes

>they were fighting the rest of the fucking world at the same time
West front
>114 Divisions killed.
East front
>403 Divisions killed.
Are so called the rest of the world even count?
Ahmed please.

Because the Germans are choke artists and natural born losers. History bears this out.

>mfw Sup Forums will go through mental acrobatics to avoid this historical reality

Okay well carry on then.

Give a billion mongoloids guns and let them storm your countrie's capital.
Lets see how things turn out.

That being said, as a slav myself, germans are nilly willy cucks and deserve everything that's comming to them.
It's just a shame about their beautiful history and culture.
But in regards to that it's probably a good thing modern germans will vanish before they destroy the last few remains of their history and culture themselves.
Now someone else will preserve it.

Fuck off Slavshit. Your Jewish overlords just threw enough bodies into the Nazi meat grinder until it clogged.

The Germans killed more of you than you did them. But shit is disposable.

y-you're lying!!!1

dey wuz backstabbed by dem jews!!!!!!

germans are stronkest warriors!!! invincible!!!

but get backstabbed by others!! its others fault that we lost!!!!!!

>t. Chavez

SINGLE FIGHTING CAMP
INEXHAUSTIBLE SUPPLIES OF MANPOWER

The germans had a huge amoujt of resources and man power dedicated to the western front.

Now, i agree that you guys did the clear majority of fighting but you cannot ignore the western front. Without the western allies, you likely would have lost or been forced to sue for peace.

Hey Ivan maybe they had to put a lot of industry aswell as spare men into protecting the other fronts?

Hitler never called slavs subhumans. Croats, ukraians, slovaks and many russians fought for him. it was war against marxism, not against slavic or other people.

They didn't get beaten by slavs, they got beaten by winter.

>american education

>i don't know what I'm talking about.

I bet you think the germans invaded in winter too.

Nazi point wasn't to win rather to create attrition to france/soviet union and a new continental balance for their british overlords.

Their KDR wasn't that bad.

Because, Slavs are the master race.

Yeah ho shit sherlock, are you implying that Germans didnt have united Europe under they controle?
How much infrastructure\man power\natural resources is that?
Never thought about that?
Island rat no need to be that much buttblasted.
>West front opened when German were already doomed and Red army was on full scale invashion mode.
Pure coincedence.

Thank us for the lend lease Ivanboi

My great grandfather was a sailor on one of the ships that brought our tanks to Russia

Yeah, I'm sure Ahmed will handle it with care and grace.

>N-No! Ebil nazis w-were outmatched by superior slav genetics!
Lol

No im not implying that.

I am implying that the outcome would likely have been different had germany not been forced to divert such a gigantic amount of resources to the western front.

Just imagine the difference in air power and industrial output if the western allies weren't carpet bombing german cities and industry literally day and night! I'm not saying they should have won but you need to be a bit more open minded to the potential outcomes had history played out differently.

Yes the average german decides about mass immigration, fucking idiot

>Give a billion mongoloids guns and let them storm your countrie's capital.
>Lets see how things turn out.
We would massacre them all kek
It's not something you can compare though since the circumstances are far different and we don't have anyone stronger than us really to come in and help our enemies win let alone continue to supply then with munitions and whatnot
Also OP is a faggot and you fell for it hard

>Thank us for the lend lease Ivanboi
>You have to thank us, since we were so afraid of the fight we decided just to buy some one to do it for us.
No wounder you guys are pathetics cucks that soon will have Imam insted of queen.

>What is democracy

1/10 troll for making me reply.

Yeah definitely

Germany sent all their shit tier osttruppen to fight you commies, but all the elite units were stationed on the west because they knew that anglos are a warrior race

Lose more you german bitch.

>>WWI

Got rekt

>>WWII

Totally BTFOed

>>Modern day

Head bitch of US and SJWs

Germany fucking sucks. I hope every German just dies already, because they are a disgrace.

>muh britis shit tanks
42mm gun in 1943.
Hah that shit of valentaine even worse than sherman.

Democracy is the freedom to vote for one thing then be given another

DINDU NUFFIN

>German failing to see the greatness of the German Army during WWII

It took the entire world to take your grandfathers down, and you are shitting all over them.
I'd surrender again to those people, but not to tranny queers like you.

>wolfenstein
Yeah thats pretty historical to me.

>T34s
>Good

Read the allied reports on how shit tier the T34s were. Worse than the sherman in every way

>muh sloped armour can defeat 37mm Pz III shell guys!

>be Germanic
>be """""""""Ubermensch"""""""""
>lose 2 (TWO) world wars against """""" untermensch"""""""
>men so gay that you are literally going extinct from lack of children
>women so slutty that they love blacks and arabs
>allow millions of Muslims to flood europe, only stop because Eastern Europe saved you from yourself
The true master race

>Be German
>Fighting in multiple fronts
>Low supplies from allied bombind and over-extension

No wonder they lost,but now,

>1v1 Germany vs. Soviet Union

Germany would have won.

And then vote for the same thing again

To those who complaing about too many russkies, slav hordes whatever. Isnt't the fact that there're so many of us means we managed to conquer all that land and breed our hordes which in turn means we're superior? After all nazis could not steal their desired lebensraum from us. Too weak and puny.

Well no matter how superior you are in war overextending and being outnumbered will always make you lose eventually.

In a hypothetical istuation where germany had 5mil troops and the ussr had 5 mil troops germany would win 99% of the time, but this was not the case in real life.

Even shit like early 34 are better than your shitty valentains.

>men so gay that you are literally going extinct from lack of children
>women so slutty that they love blacks and arabs
>allow millions of Muslims to flood europe, only stop because Eastern Europe saved you from yourself

Germany doesn't have a monopoly on those sadly.

>Comparing anything to valentines

How about we compare Cromwell to T26 then?

>Britain in for only one year
>HRE as one country when in reality it was a clusterfuck of small duchies
>Russian empire in charge of not being shit against every other western Euro country

Kek

can 1 billion lions defeat the sun?

>the allied reports on how shit tier the T34s were
Yeah sure, I'm going to bleach my brains with shitty capitalist propaganda. Have you seen that pic of your Queen saluting Hitler?

Those slavs sure take their counter-strike seriously.

No.

But a few million russian peasants with mosins defeated the wermacht

youtube.com/watch?v=q5NhE504Mq8

M8, you can read first hand accounts of soviet tankers and how they preferred american tanks over the soviet ones.

T-26 is modified replica of british tank from 1929. Cromwell is from 1943. You better pick 34-85 if you wish to compare.
And our people liked valentine btw.

>capitalist propaganda

This isnt the 1960s anymore,stop with this cold war mentality,this is why Russia is and always will be a shithole.

>Britain in for only one year

1792-1800

Fucking joao...

Anyway, Do you even know that the english financed the french revolution ?

While I admire Germans for their order, precision and attention to details, there are some things that make them really weak. They have pathological relation when it comes to following the rulling party. They are willing to obey even when the rulling party turns on full retard mode. There is also a matter of their arrogance. They always think that they are better because of their order, but their sick craving for dominance over others have brought crisis in Europe so many times, that it's getting boring now how predictable it is. Slavic nations are retarded when it comes to order, but we have strong individualism that have created strong respect for other people's freedom. So we just want to live in peace on our own and we don't really want to meddle in other countries bussiness. At least that applies to Poland.

>with shitty capitalist propaganda
>capitalist propaganda
Ahahah what the fuck? Are you like pure vatnik or some shit? Do you run around screaming "MUH STALIN!"

>Cramped as fuck
>Shitty quality steel armor
>No turret ring
>No radio
>No scopes
>Shit crews
>Under penetrating gun for its caliber
>Never hit anything
>Broke down all the time

Literally strength in overwhelming numbers

The Shermans were sub-par but effective

>they preferred american tanks over the soviet ones
Like BT7? No shit, it was a bad tank. Post your sources, m8.

I didnt look at the first part of the pic kek

Still tho,how the fuck did france pull that off,did everyone just go full potato or something

>H
>R
>E

Well that is a lot of lions

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>Germany
>master race

To be fair senpai it wasn't any better than your commieshit tanks
Honestly if you guys had just pulled a Patton and used almost exclusively light tanks your progression would have been swifter due to having more artillery as a result of their quick assembly and less parts

This isn't strange or insulting in anyway Russbro, you know yourself, T34 were built in the real rush,on the new ground, mostly by yesterdays peasants,woman and children. It's quiet logical that they weren't as good as American tanks.

>West would never lie, even concept of lie is unknown to them, ukraine is eu soon!

>And our people liked valentine btw.

Then why complain about being lend leased Matilda and Valentine?

Germany declared war on the US bud but, you are Spanish so there is a good chance you are a downie

>muh German veterans still mending their damaged arseholes 40 years later with wishful thinking
Prove your words, britbong. You can't.

>why did Slavs win?
Well, they nearly lost. It took 6 countries working together to defeat one. I'm sure that victory feels good, but niggers can't count and have no sense of honor or proportion. Also, niggers only fight when they outnumber the opponent. Nothing new. Germany fought better alone than any of it's opponents and nearly won. Keep patting yourselves on the back though.

>good as American tanks
Why were they good again?

It was holy,Roman and an empire at certain points in history though.

Seriously, you're all blaming Germany for shit...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
>Ukraine - 138, my fucking sides, literally africa
Ukraine will never be in the eu, hubby.
You literally said "Capitalist propaganda", you're fucked up probably.
You do realize that now Germany is 100000x better than our shit countries combined, right?
P.S. youtube.com/watch?v=0X_7zy2olok
This is gold

Slavs didn't win, only Jews won.

Because I'm another russian user.

They were doing very well.

Had a set back before reaching Moscow.

Then USA enacted the lend-lease agreement which meant they shipped over shitloads of supplies.

This allowed the Sovietst to build their wartime economy which wasn't fully functional until 1943.

Basically the US saved 'le slav masterrace' and then fought communism for the next 50 years.
US foreign policy, not even once.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Valmy

After, everybody saw in Europe that it would be clueless to attack France or to put back monarchy.

After came Napoleon to fuck all the dying kingdoms and bring nationalism.

No, this was compared to the t34/76 and t34/85.

I am on my phone so i don't have the sourcd but it was a russian website that was dedicated to preserving the memories and stories of soviet soldiers from the war.

Look mate, I'm not bagging you guys out. Im merely stating that tanks made by qualified technicians in the usa were superior in virtually every aspect when compared to the rushed production soviet tanks.

You don't need to take it so personally.

>Only Jews won
And everyone is still so cucked they think they somehow "won" something, fighting in a Jewish war for international finance and communism.
>out popped Israel
(((pure coincidence)))

/thread

t. Average German citizen

>Those casualties

Did everyone just give up in the middle of battle

>HRE
>Destroyed Rome
>Actually allied with Turks throughout history
>Lost two world wars
>Invented communism

Germans haven't really ever proved themselves to be a master race.

>We're now controlled by Germany
huh? Isn't Germany an American colony?

Whell they're capitalists and they had an anti-soviet propaganda. What should we call it, wishful anglosaxon mistake?

They were good because they were more reliable and the chance of you surviving a hit was far greater than if you were in a t34.

The numbers arent exact but the survival rate for crews hit in a t34 was something like 30% while a sherman crew had something like a 75% survival rate.

Hitler speaking about the "tank situation"

youtube.com/watch?v=oET1WaG5sFk

that's a British article on the left column