Stop starting families, white people

Stop starting families, white people

Stop starting riots, black people

Fucking idiots. Actually throwing fuel on anti-white rhetoric. Then she will bitch and complain that there are white supremacy rallies. While white supremacists will point at this saying that white people are under attack. It's all a fucking cycle of idiocy.

Shut the fuck up, baitposter
OP is a fat fucking faggot nigger

Niggers are all she can get because for whatever reason they love fat white women

Trips of truth

OP is a stupid nigger

SAGE

OP is a stupid nigger. And also a faggot

you know the govt hires people to troll racism online, right? its distraction

either she deleted the tweet or its fake

How are they just standing there wearing nothing but socks? If ima fuck, socks are the first thing to come off, fucken uncomfortable.

Stop having stable families, it's racist against single mother nigger families that live off of the gubmint cheese.

Everyone wants a healthy WHITE smile.

ALL HAIL THE NEW EUROPEANS! IF U DONT LIKE UR RACIST SEXIST ISLAMOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC HOMOPHOBIC ABLEIST AND BASICALLY HITLER

EXPOSE THE NOSE

I will knock the teeth out if the next person I hear start a sentence with "I mean", or "So". Thus is worse than all the valley girl bullshit of the last 30 years combined.

like.....oh myyy god becky....

I mean, I'm all for freedom of opinion, but this is straight up ignorant

So what the hell we gonna do about it?

There's no way in hell I'd subject kids to life in this country at this point. I got to grow up in the seventies. Compared to that time, today is the end of every good idea about human civilization. You're all fucked and you're raising a defective generation with underdeveloped brains in a complete breakdown of civilization and death if freedom and long term vision.

Only thoroughly stupid apes would breed offspring and subject them to a lifetime in what this country has become.

idgaf what any of you do, but you won't be doing it to or with my kids.

Yeah maybe, but still not as big of a problem as reproducing and saddling kids with the burden of your fat retard genes.

we need doctors, lawyers and stuff. you can't run a society just with basketball players ya know

stop ruining families, black people

>Stop starting

Wait wut do I do....

Op really is a stupid nigger. Take your faggot ass bait somewhere else

they're gonna have some beautiful kids

cause those are some ugly motherfuckers

>genuinely believing whites are the problem
>is white
>hasn't killed herself

Meanwhile, at OP's house...

white males have shown that they are intrinsically defective humans being hateful autistic sociopaths who will go on spree killings and spout racism because they're genetically hateful

white families are okay as long as they abort the worthless white males

Good. Keep baiting the racists out with this. Expose them all.