/rym/ Rateyourmusic / Sonemic (Sonemic may have breakfasted, but it will NEVER lunch edition)

You know what to do.
rateyourmusic.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~lad
rateyourmusic.com/~machaerus
rateyourmusic.com/list/machaerus/i-need-a-fuckin-break
rateyourmusic.com/~rolas978
rateyourmusic.com/~aL_Skelly
rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago
rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_orbiter
rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123
rateyourmusic.com/~80outof1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rateyourmusic.com/~lad
seeing Inquisition tonight lads

What are some /metal/ approved RYM profiles?

rateyourmusic.com/~machaerus
h-hey
rateyourmusic.com/list/machaerus/i-need-a-fuckin-break

Fry Me Up Some Dubs AntiWonton

OH YEAH FUCK ME SEAN UH UH UH CUM INSIDE ME OHH YES OH FUCK I CAN FEEL IT POURING OUT OF ME

t. Esichio

Bitch

Do you feel sean in the shadow of your daddy Richard, Sean?

wdymbt

"Maybe if you didn't jerk off every day you wouldn't be stuck listening to entry level onkyo, fucking embryo!" These were my father's last words to me, and they're the reason why I've become such a prominent member of the RYM community. On the path to the top, I've encountered pathetic people who sling ridiculous insults such as my "being an ellie drone." Sometimes their accusations get to me, and tears well up in my eyes. But when I close them, I see my dad with his Sennheisers, the serene look of rational ecstasy etched on his face, and my resolve returns. Music is my life, and if you think you're going to stop me from taking the rym community by storm... well... you're dead wrong.

(banana) duck you

*squirts*

Kill yourself Bishopboy1999

great thread so far

Kill yourself Sal you're born queer and you've been raised by divorced retards

this general needs more gay males and females and less trannies (which are basically the same thing as straight males)

i never actually disliked trans people before these threads lol

working through the new tymbal tapes rn personally

after the first wave, there can only be followers - except one

rateyourmusic.com/~exitsense
rateyourmusic.com/~heavycoffee
rateyourmusic.com/~antiwarhol
rateyourmusic.com/~thecrystalbird
rateyourmusic.com/~boundaryfuss
rateyourmusic.com/~neverdenudesz
rateyourmusic.com/~havey
rateyourmusic.com/~tankpit
rateyourmusic.com/~sodr2
rateyourmusic.com/~thehorbgobler
rateyourmusic.com/~stephfromabove1979
rateyourmusic.com/~classifriend

the titans. forward-thinking experts of music and masters of literature, music, film, philosophy, video games, painting and haute couture

rateyourmusic.com/~rolas978

I've been going back and relistening to old post-rock albums that I rated ages ago. It's been pretty comfy so far.

are we doing this shit again?

>linkin park

What did he mean by this.

That mans name: L "Y" J

If Kubrick Made Music

damn throwback

Someone please tell me who this sexy little boy is here

you suck and you literally have ZERO personality christmas_sweater

Suck My Fucking Dick You Fucking Retard

>no YellowJelly
shit chart

no need for retard autists

It's missing lots of top tier ploymaths and has quite a bit of irrelevant embryos on it. L "Y" J isn't even on it, for one.

i might be the smartest one here, i passed honors social studies with a A- and that class was really hard I'm not good at dates well partially not true im excellent on dates reply if ur interested in going on a date with me we can go to wherever u want , i like cicis pizza because i Can pig out on a unlimited pizza buffet and play The fast and the furyous game i wanna show u just how much i can eat. please reaplly if u wanna date me maybe even kiss me that can work too

kill yourself positive faggot

rateyourmusic.com/~aL_Skelly
lads

-shoots u inne the eye with a nerf pistol- Haha Ur blind now , Now STFU

rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago
what a day to be alive

kill yourself positive faggot

i didn't even know he browsed here

I sincerely want you to kill yourself yellowjelly

Nigger lover

Nigger hater

I don't hate black people, but you clearly suck a lot of Kendrick dick.

Who is this semen demon?

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_orbiter

POST UNDERRATED PROFILES I NEED SOMEONE TO DRONE

FUCK

This is in response to the number of threads and posts Xus/Sal has made about me lately---I'm only going to post about this once with the hope that Sal will drop his vendetta.

I ceased contact with Sal a month ago---the most immediate reason for doing so was that he was unable to separate Facebook from Sup Forums, and constantly made wildly inappropriate posts and replies on my wall. More broadly: he's extremely unstable, in a constant flux between aggressive self-loathing/suicidal thoughts and brief periods of attempted self-betterment, the latter of which is always met with a regression into his normal routine. He clearly isn't willing to change his ways, and I'm tired of dealing with his constant antics. He has the delusion that any of my successes are entirely his doing, and I'm therefore betraying him by severing ties.

Sal: several other people from Blogchat have blocked you--I'm not alone in thinking this way. Honestly, what are you trying to accomplish with this campaign of yours? Do you think it will make you feel better about yourself? Why are you so complacent with heading straight for an untimely demise like your older brother before you? Maybe try to think about how this would affect your little brother and the rest of your family, if you have any empathy at all. You have the opportunity to turn things around if you put in the effort. Stop using me as a scapegoat for your issues and actually try to get your fucking life together.

Carry on with the thread, lads. Sorry for this but it needed to be said.

new sal pasta

Wtf I hate Sal now!

riceshoes is the best use at the moment

i did that shit in 2014 under the name "xusosis" and it was proving nothing good for my health. it's attention-whoring. every single post i made in 2014, 2015 and 2016 even that wasn't music-related was for attention-whoring. you're wasting your fucking energy. go do something IRL that scares the living shit out of you. change your fucking lives around. that's all i want to do these days even if i very often fuck up, as my peers can attest to.

any better and balanced person who comes here sees you as a loser. nobody cares about your music tastes, by the way, so close down your last.fms and start using discogs or at least RYM for its superior UI to discogs (although discogs has a superior database)

also if you're going to use RYM, get rid of all social platforms it provides. hide all reviews. work on rebuilding yourself.

why jpg says fuck off sean?

Fuck off Sean

sals dick is the most average dick ive ever seen
like i dont mean that as a bad thing or a good thing
it should be shown in anatomy text books or something

why does montie have the same curve as antiwarhol

Based Ploymath Lad L "Y" J Saving This Thread From Near Death

Curvy Warhol

Montie Got A Raw Deal

What happened to sal(ly) lads? The strapping, handsome young buck he once was is but a blurry memory in my brain, like this photo. What's he doing now? Did he really rebuild himself?

Accurate

>Did he really rebuild himself?
i've seen him talk about turning his life around and "self improvement" yada yada for maybe 4 years now. it'll probably never happen

FUCK YOU DONALD TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes a complete and utter degenerate
he should just kill himself

god he looks basic

Besides Qwerty100

better than you bitch

post red flags for cancer user

has any lil b release rated over 4 stars

rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123
hello

why are brockhampton retards allowed to live

>your fucking hair
>your fucking crooked eyes
>lips

this photo is two and a half years old, he looks a lot different now

anyone have old AntiWarhol's fives? asking for a friend

still looks like a beta pushover

can someone edit that sal picture so he looks even more cross eyed

rateyourmusic.com/~80outof1

how to have good taste?

why not be a man and take the initiative yourself

i assume you missed the past year or so where
>i quit smoking
>i quit drinking
>i quit pills
>i started exercising
>i started eating right
>i started meditating
>i started grooming better and dressing my age
>i got a job
>i started going out more often and hanging around positive people
?

>self improvement

what a fag

>not there
thank god i was finally forgotten

It's a shit chart, don't worry. Or do.

>why not be a man and take the initiative yourself
because I think I'm actually a woman :(

because they're retards

Hi Sal kill yourself

you have no argument and you never will

hey guys just dropping in to let you know how great i am! i'm a well balanced person now! like all well balanced people i feel the need to tell internet strangers how well balanced i am incessantly! everyone does that right? i hope you've all enjoyed this little life update from me! see you all again soon!!

>i started grooming better and dressing my age
t. metrosexual

see

what did his brain mean by this?

hi guys, i'm probably writing a list for all the albums i heard in 21 days in hong kong, singapore, and japan

is it a good idea to include everything i relistened to or should i just do 21 new ones? also im not sure to what extent what i should include about my day

the jews control you sal its sad

>BLA BLA IM UNABLE TO PURSUE COLLEGE OR LIVE BY MYSELF BECAUSE IM AN ACTUAL RETARDED ADULT HA HA

kill yourself you closet nazi

the jews deleted sals post again

>i started going out more often and hanging around positive people

thank you for letting us know that you're a positive faggot and a giant normie now

if they control him why would they delete his posts?