TRUMP GENERAL - COMFY MORNING EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,176 [61 Dels Needed]
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump at NRA Forum 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=O-iuSYKaBRU
>Jeff Sessions at NRA Forum 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=m2d8N5psACM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on O’Reilly 5/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=yFOfuixhNoI
>Gingrich on Hannity 5/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mf7OTqaW88
>Carson on Kelly File 5/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ3K4qSczvI

ENTERTAINMENT
>NEW GAME: Trump Wall Simulator
trumpwallsimulator2017.com/
>Trump Sings “All I Do Is Win”
youtube.com/watch?v=jgda5GGExNs
>ET Williams SLAMS Hillary for pandering to blacks so hard and getting away with it
youtube.com/watch?v=11mIVVEW5U8
>TRUMP: Is Hillary Really Protecting Women?
instagram.com/p/BFwTioiGhQj/
>RSBN Presents: Hispanics for Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=2_PczITyQIo
>Trump on Citizen Kane
youtube.com/watch?v=upC8pX3RY0A
>Pro-Trump Plane trolls Bernie rally in Cali
youtube.com/watch?v=KKjD8ilvFac
>Insiders explain the concept of a “Dank meme”
youtube.com/watch?v=raZkWL2mndY
>Trump in Little Rascals
youtube.com/watch?v=Twbm0gQMVdk
>Benghazi.exe
youtube.com/watch?v=NzABHHAFw4U

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11760055
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

How is Trump supposed to win the electoral college? All Clinton needs to do is win Virginia and she wins. Not to mention Florida isn't a sure thing. Even if he wins Florida and Ohio he still loses.

:^) sorry Joe

Garbage meme

Garbage meme

more GE polls when

REMINDER

it wouldn't be fair if trump started on equal ground with shillary

>tfw Trump is already prepped to twist media coverage in his favor once President

Oh for goodness sake here you are again

Who the fuck believes the media anymore? They have been absolutely trashing and destroying Republican campaigns for a long time now.

Fuck them. I want Trump to burn the whole damn media infrastructure down

Is Joe Cuck literally retarded?

MAKE

MAGA

>Joe talks about David Duke again
really senpai?

hah triggert

OYYYYYY VEYYYYY

Fucking knowyourmeme, revealing our secrets to normies

>Trump tried to pretend he didn't know who David Duke was

Legitimately how many American's did

>joe still going on about david duke

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11760055

why is tech so cucked?

>muh kkk disavowal

it's a joe full cuck episode

Anyone wanna help me make some OC?

It's not about Awoo, I couldn't care less about it. It's about that guy copying exact posts every fucking time

The Vince Foster shit really triggered him this morning

wonder why :^)

Can we be sure Bill Clinton isn't a sleeping cell for ISIS?

I haven't seen any proof that he isn't.

Maybe Joe is secretly a racist but he's ashamed of his inner thoughts and is projecting his in-the-closet racism through the David Duke thing.

Too bad it isn't just the media but also entertainment. Video games that I used to enjoy I now hate because it's obvious the entertainment industry has been taken over by liberal and their agenda.

>guAKWfC3
>guaK
Hey Jeb!

BILL "COSBY" CLINTON

You need to end yourself

I think Trump's just throwing this stuff out there to distract the media from the real agenda building behind the scenes. There's obviously a process going on during consolidation of the party.

Am I right?

kek. they're playing Trump's 'rapin' bill, laughin' hill' ad for him again.

how long is this horse going to be beaten

Hey I see that tower every morning!
Feels comfy.

>playing Trump's ad again

they want this to become a mud fight so bad while saying "oh no trump don't *plays clip multiple times*"

I need a better way of organizing my Trumps. My Trump folder has become unruly.

why are hillary shills so pathetic... does anyone actually miss cruizmissiles and rubiobots?
I do...
sometimes I look up old cruzmissiles posts on the archive and cry myself to sleep...

cuck yourself

>mfw Trump spends nothing to air his ads on TV because of this very reason

I miss the Carsonposter. He was fun.

Pepe is so cute I love him

>muh David Duke

Who the fuck cares? That was the biggest notroversy of all time. What the fuck was his crime? That he didn't immediately disavow the nanosecond the story came out?

I doubt the authenticity of this image.

The idea that you would want to REFUSE someone's vote is preposterous and the ultimate in cuckery.

This is amazing-- do you know Trump has literally saved their show? They had fewer viewers than CNN Headline news in 2014.... when Trump hit, by end of 2015 they set a new record in history of their show.
"The network’s signature morning program, Morning Joe, experienced its most-watched quarter ever (574,000 total viewers), that’s up +77 percent from the program’s average in Q1 2015 (325,000). Morning Joe also delivered 148,000 adults 25-54 viewers, a +83 percent improvement from Q1 2015 (81,000)."

Me too

I vomited

What the literal fuck, guys?

when i'm damn well done

That's it. I am a #CruzMissile now

Deutsche Bank's credit rating just dropped today for the second time this year and they are under heavy investigation by the SEC and other regulating agencies for fraud and have already started paying penalties

High level executives are already leaving the firm and there is no sign of Deutsche bouncing back.

To put this all in perspective:

Lehman Brothers in 2008
>$640 billion in assets
>26,000 employees worldwide

Deutsche Bank in 2015
>1.6 trillion in assets
>101,000 employees worldwide

If Deutsche goes under then the stock market bubble will burst and take with it the entire world economy.

Any Trump bros get your shit out of the markets and especially deutsche right now. Buckle up for the big crash and get comfy.

>post yfw you remember Sleepy Doctor used to be leading over the Emperor

This would look great in color.

At this point I'm pretty sure there isn't any skin or meat left on that horse, it's just beating a rotten corpse.

>MSNBC

Nah the #CruzMissiles were annoying.

>muh true conservative
>muh principled social conservative
>muh abortions and trannies

Now if they'd make a desk where you could see Mika's legs underneath, legs would go even further up.

This is why, when I've said in the past that they NEED Trump, I'm not exaggerating. The producer can't be happy that she and he keep taking days off...maybe they are fighting for more money.

It was fun for a little while. I like Ben Carson far too much to talk shit about him, you know? He's just so nice.

I am now a cruise missle

I have some short ETFs

hopefully just a nice correction and not a full implosion

Then the dirty lying rat fucked him.

>NBC/WSJ Poll

Into the trash.

A lot of the pics were greyscale, so I really had no choice. I wanted it in color my friend.

>women's issues

what questions would they be asking?

I honestly just wish he released a statement saying

>David Duke is an adult who can vote for whoever he wants but the idea that I would want his endorsement or vote as the father of a Jewish daughter is preposterous.

So I'm working on something for the god emperor but I need a ton of pictures of him

give me your rare Trumps please lads

Well, I was the one true conservative. Donald will eventually have to hand over the delegates, or else Hillary will win.

Truly the greatest of Rato's sins. How dare he hurt this man.

Aus fag here. Whens the debate between Hilary and Donald? I want to see Clinton get fucking destroyed by the Donald.

I miss them, Rato gave me an excuse to shit post my ball python

Based Pavlich. I'd sniff her seat

They start in September I think.

Try just the flag. Greyscale backgrounds with certain colors can be powerful.

Pic related. Some OC of mine from a while back.

Miller speaks like he's hiding lots of power level

Bernouts are shitting blood over Clinton refusing to do the last debate.

South Park is a funny show

For the last goddamn time, Ivanka is a fake Jew. She converted as an adult when she married.

>Foreign Policy

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HER FOREIGN POLICY IS DOGSHIT STOP FUCKING BUYING INTO THE MEME THAT SHE IS GOOD AT FOREIGN POLICY IT'S NOTHING BUT NEOCON GEORGE W. BUSH-TIER HORSESHIT REEEEEEEEE!

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO GIVE THIS WOMAN THE TIME OF DAY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I HATE THIS UNIVERSE

Coffee break
so is Java basically just indian C#?
And how was morning jew?
Also MAGA ya dummies

fucking david duke....do people here watch ramzpaul on Yt at all? Only "vlogger" I watch.

when "milo the shill" used his name and videos in his ghost-written article "guide to the alt. right," know what Ramsey did? He just quit talking about Trump, bc he knew it had potential to use him to smear Trump by association (even though he's far from a klansman, he's on the SPLC naughty list).

Why couldn't Duke just shut up, knowing they'd smear Trump by association?

MJ is a complete anti Trump shitshow

Everyone evidently. I noticed this too, a lot of people who would normally completely distrust anything they hear on TV or online from mainstream media suck up everything they've ever said about Trump and think he's literally Hitler because of it. I don't understand why, so many people hate him because they don't know who his is since the only coverage he gets is negative slander they must've figured it's all true.

Surprised to see the media with 8%

But I suppose many are still asleep

Ivanka is the price Trump paid when he made advances to the cabal of Jews who run America that he wanted to be President.
>He has been planning to run for some time
>He was granted the Presidency in exchange for Ivanka
>Jews need to breed with the finest specimens in order to dilute their repitillian heritage, or at least make it more presentable.

I always thought that el rato was a weird fuck but I didn't really hate him on a personal level until he tried to destroy Carson and get away with it.

From that moment on I wanted Trump to destroy his life. Thankfully Trump did, all the way to the JFK assassination. What a fucking madman.

I don't why anyone ever liked Joe Scarborough. He's a faggot who was gonna vote for ¡Yeb!. Fucking ¡Yeb!

>not realizing that investment banks were nationalized after the last crash

Selling won't help anyone dummy. If it crashes again well be forced into conflict to spur industrial activity and reposess commodity goods.

>Java
why do people bother with this meme language
C#, C++
there, done

I hope he reveals it after the election.

Why is there so much division between the bernouts and the democratic party?

Will the division make the election easier for Trump?

What are the actual chances of Trump ending up president?