If Hitler's so fucking great why is he fucking dead?

If Hitler's so fucking great why is he fucking dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/trove-nazi-artifacts-found-secret-room-argentina-home-180963768/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why aren't you?

he died for our sins

Wow, it's been at least five years since I last saw her. Do you have her other pics?

Didn't some new CIA documents say Hitler was still alive?

for lots of reasons; also, he was born 128 years ago

because he shot himself when the communists came after him

I don't see you coming up with the Fourth Reich so fuck off.

lmao

Ya I'm Argentina I havnt really looked into it, I think I saw it on history channel or some shit, idk sounds more plausible than Him offing himself, idk i just don't feel like he would have taken his own life sure maybe rushed and gunned down in the bunker but still, not suicide

hitler was a rothschild jew, he only wanted us to think he's dead but he went to argentina to be close to the antarctic base they have running there. hitler was only doing the jew bankers' (his family) bidding to be instrumental in bringing a world war to pass. he did it and then got witness protection if u will

Bump 4 it's the jews

they never proved he was dead.

he had tunnels that could evacuate him from anywhere he was in Germany to the coast, where submarines would be waiting for him to send him to a safe house off of the coast of Argentina.

the safe house was built by the islanders, and they were all killed after it was completed, so no-one outside the Nazi Party knew it existed.

historians found the safehouse recently, and in it were german coins from ww2, and the type of medication Hitler was taking at the time.

historians also know that Nazis used plastic surgery to hide or conceal their identities, it is believed that Hitler underwent plastic surgery at the safe house.

shut it down

If Alexander the great was so great, Why is he dead.

One thing I liked about Hitler is that he didn't take any shit from magicians

Stfu nigger

>sucks cock by choice

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/trove-nazi-artifacts-found-secret-room-argentina-home-180963768/

you can read all about it. here's the safe house.

He dared to fly too close to the sun

he didn't die.. well, not at least until the start of the 1970s. after his staged suicide, he fled with his family to south america where he lived until his old age under a new identity.

in an age where photography was as commonplace as it is today, no photos of hilter's corpse, or his kids, or his wife. the bodies were supposedly 'burnt' by the russians (and we all know their word means nothing). there was no proof of this and the allied forces didn't believe it either. which is why they were still looking for hitler, and other members of his family and SS, taking reports about sightings, right up until the start of the 70s.

Moar?

Who is this?

Apparently he died in 1959 or somewhere around that time but he didn't off himself and made it to argentina.

>>dan pat
the first girl who's pics i EVER saved from the internet lol holy shit what a throwback

The queen of Sup Forums

He's not