Rekt / Random .Webms

Rekt / Random .Webms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1diY0cnUVA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting the .webm of an Asian woman pumping her stomach with saline.

and that's why riding is for waffen ss officers in fancy uniforms or hookers. horses are just insane by nature.

I'm so fucking tired of you blobs of fat and flesh. You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

k

Is she dead?

nerve gas

Lurk moar, and don't come in these threads then faggot.

Chem Trails

the 15 year old told the 14 year old. well done fag, well done.

she got kicked in the head by an invisible horse, what do you think?

I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots.
You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

Best of the three

I was tank commander in the navy. what now, faggot?

Perfect response user. This kids a faggot

if i presented my ass for you to fuck you probably couldn't even get hard, you faggot.

did he change his pants hmmmm

My buddy was literally centimeters away from getting this done to him when we were standing by the horses at the county fair. We were like 12, it would have actually killed him

What the fuck happened to b? 5 % old fags, nothing but coppypastaing and 95 % redditors and edgy 12 year olds, pretending not to be edgy 12 year olds and redditors and falling for every copypasta at every time.

It's not the same video, the first one is just a fat dude trying to ride a horse and the second part is just a fat feminist transgender non-binary queerlord homosexual.

It's just a stage she's going through

I feel like if this was in the west the others would have stopped dancing to help her.

tetsuoooooo

bbump

good thing kids are made of rubber

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

Trying too hard 1/10

strory??

Fuck horses.
I'm so fucking glad we don;t need them for much anymore, they're fucking stupid as fuck, and too fucking strong.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I SEENT THIS BEFORE

Copypasta 4/10 nice try faggot.
You are not even trying are you?

ded. damn

>taking the copypasta bait

ny1 got the world star link?

The mama lived, but I don't remember sauce

I wish I can upload up to 3mb

Dis shit mad old these gurls grown

This summarizes Asian ethics perfectly.

Not a single one of her colleagues stop to see if she's Ok and proceed to carry on with their routine like it's more important than her well being.

dafuq?

Shoot your goo my dude

Is that dodger?
Fuck I love her. She's so fucking adorable.

they set hammock up inbetween two dead trees and one of them fell
or, fuckin, nerve gas if you have autism

they're literally dancing for their lives...lay off

Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh.
If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Its a novelty for the rich and bread for the farmfags who wish to capitalize off of said rich.

My family has 40+ horses we train to sell to rich folk

So what the fuck happened here?

A tree fell ontop of 2 girls in a hammock

That doesn't refute his claim about Asian ethics.

It confirms it.

Candian woodsman here.
Bears are the fucking worst, and they're tourist/cityfolk bait. Their body language is just different enough from ours that most people don;t recognize their aggressive stance, and they aren't predators really. They're scavengers. So when the get ahold of a prey animal (us) they don't react like a cat, or wolf does by killing, then eating, bears just start eating. You'll die slowly, maybe even over hours, as they tear flesh from you and eat with you pinned under them. It's a fucking horrifying way to go.

summer is over faggot go back to school

needs to have a 95 man train ran on her while her shitlick of a fiance watches tbh

maybe this post was made by a robot

did some creep set up the camera?

What constitutes an oldfag anyway?

no gun? jews win!..
animals and niggers can kill white people..

youtube.com/watch?v=k1diY0cnUVA

Hey man, I wasn't shitting on people who like/have horses.
Just saying, fuck horses.
If you like em, or make a livving off em all the power to ya.
I mean, sure, ranchers and shit with freerange cattle im sure do NEED horses, im just fucking glad they aren't useful in everyday life, cuz they're fucking time bombs of idiocy and power.

jesus fucking christ dude, what the hell is wrong with you

Brilliant. Pay the toll, fatass.

normally people who were around before 2009ish

>Their body language is just different enough from ours that most people don;t recognize their aggressive stance,
They're fuckin' bears, leaf.
I don't think people are fooled by the bear not turning red in the face and flipping people off if they're getting aggressive.

They're bears.
Aren't they always supposed to be seen as aggressive?
What are they doing that fools people?

In case I ever run into a friendly looking bear that's good at fooling people.

that christmas tree makes it even more sad

Tell a little more about bears

Could this be any more Asian? It's like their fellow dancer is a rat in the street. Fucking savages

is...is that chris chan

I'm not particularly partial of horses myself, I don't get the luxury side of it lol. Studs are assholes and have tried to kill me before, I've been very close to being a gore thread copypasta before lol. And they are smart in limited quantities, they are only smart when it comes to human subservience and domestication.

WHY IS HE DOING THAT!!!???

LMAO I hope this kinda bait becomes popular

Too much nerve gas

Chemical reactions, kid.

ahhh thank you for that was confuse

Better get the phone out and record rather than shooting it or distracting it somehow

Ha! I was only pretending to fall for the copypasta! But YOU fell for it! I got you sooo gooood I have the master bait!

pretty sure that was in india my guy, they were all shitting at the same exact time so they were rendered immobile

ha! i was only pretending to fall for you falling for the copypasta! but no, YOU fell for it! get shit on, faggot!

Nerve gas

Did he died?

h-how?

This guy must have a whole fucking catalog of videos like this I've seen 5 different videos of the same guy and same watermark scattered throughout Sup Forums.

Its a strange fucking world man

nerve gas

In his ass.

Not one poo in the loo. The bear probably got pissed because they were marking in his territory