Summarize your life with an image

Summarize your life with an image

:(

same

it hurts

Like that, except it should also have "YOU SPELLED OKAY WRONG YOU CUNT" in there

I want your life then

it does indeed.

you want to be a sexy black woman ?

ckeck

My heart hurts.

Haha that rabbit gif that was posted three squares back (at the time of this writing) is funny

hey Roberts fag

what?

Is anyone on here not depressing?

No

at this point my only goals in life are banging my coworkers fat ass and watching scary movies.

Brother

blame the culture we created. Everybody is striving to be somebody. So when we find ourselves lonely, there's a deep dissonance.

me on the beanbag

wtf

Qwop

need a push?

qwop cosplay

when the demagorgon gets u

qwop user

the current cultural status quo for many places atm is a never ending war between the sexes, its really not good for anyone.

Then add in the rampant "rape" screams and sexual harassment bullshit getting thrown around for the the stupidest of reasons and you have both sexes weary to even associate.
>women you could get raped at any time anywhere be afraid of all men
>men you could have your life ruined by having sex with a woman that regrets sex later or by even attempting to hit on a woman so be afraid of all women

sad thing is shits just gonna get worse with no end in sight before it starts getting better

This is probably the most accurate response I’ve ever given on Sup Forums.

You know you can reply to someone by clicking on their numbers, right newfag?

cringe

Fucking Johnson you looked right at the camera you filthy degenerate swine this is why we can't have nice things. Step into my office because you're fucking fired.

fucking lel these are all so on point

Ohhhhhhh