NICE BONG STEM user
:^)

you play the bong stem?
:^)

i actually do use a spare mouthpiece for pulling fat gbs

Piano, Alto Saxophone, and I also sing

I play with my dick.

I play the triangle

I used to work in a factory that produced trumpet parts. I worked in the QA dept checking mouth pieces for defects. It was often pretty slow work so every so often I would sneak a few mouth pieces into my pocket and head off to the bathroom, in the bathroom I would slide them up my rectum til the mouth part pointed out of my bum, then I would fart out of them a couple times. Usually by that point I would slip it back out but a couple times I tried shitting through them (it didn't work so well). After all this I would sneak back to the QA area and slip them back into the good mouth pieces to be packaged up and sent out to music stores.

I've started playing classical guitar, since March this year. I still only know the more common chords, but damn it's so much fun already.

Drums

>someone says he "plays" an instrument
>he can't play every major/minor scale fluidly, improvise proficiently in a jazz setting, and play at least three pieces from the instrument's classical repertoire

I can only do this on my primary instrument (bass trombone)

Can I ask you something stupid? But why do you play an instrument that doesn't perform solo, i. e. you can't play many songs in it, but mostly plays as an auxiliary instrument in a band? Do you always play with others? Or is it not so, and all instruments are playable solo? Honest question.

That's good though! Just think of all the people on Sup Forums who can't even do a single one of those things on their so-called "primary" instrument

I am thinking about learning a instrument, thinking about one of those:

synth
tenor saxophone
clarinet (not sure wich problably one that cover this range B2 to D5)

Don't learn synth, that's asinine. Learn piano.

Or just learn tenor sax.

WELL FUCK YOU!

Theremin
Monophonic keyboards
Trumpet

accordion
piano
trombone
guitar (sort of)

I use pedal-operated drums to accompany the accordion

>2017
>Stereo sound exists
>Chooses to play mono synth

what are three pieces from the accordion's classical repertoire? last I checked it's generally passed over in orchestral settings outside of very niche occasions

I believe Piazzolla compositions are pretty much accepted as classical repertoire for accordion

I don't own a poly synth tho

I play the computer, the most patrician instrument.

Not an instrument

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, some other lolrandom instruments

Guitar (4, 6, and 12 string), Piano, Drums, Glockenspiel, Clarinet, Oboe, Flute, Trumpet, and Trombone.

I just wish that I had a stronger singing voice.

Piano, harmonica and half assed singing.

the vibraslap

Guitar, bass (electric and upright), ukulele, and harmonica

>synth
more like pads

Debatable

How so?

saxophone

Bass guitar, violin and tin whistle (I also can barely play the piano)

Can also play the digeridoo a little bit

You can be a total fucking hack and still do the first two on guitar

farting in plumbing is not music

Oboe, guitar, saxophone, English horn

This kind of shit is why I used to enjoy Sup Forums

Thanks user

i play the guitar and the synthesizer

Tenor sax is nice, user

It's a portable organ, essentially. youtube.com/watch?v=eDFFUIGoBUc

>He plays based trombone
Hello brother

Violin and i have an omnichord. Bought a guitar, but ive never played it. I can play to piano, but i dont really care about it. I dj, mostly.

thats because the guitar is a joke. it hardly counts as a real instrument.

youtube.com/watch?v=7udClrQtmws

You don't need to be able to play proficiently in a jazz setting or play three classical pieces on the instrument if you don't play jazz or classical. There's no classical banjo pieces, and nobody really does jazz banjo. I play euphonium, but I can't improvise on it in a jazz setting, and I don't know three classical pieces on it. I do play in a concert band though, but it's mostly marching band, and you generally don't do classical pieces in marching band. My primary instrument is guitar, but I don't play classical guitar or own a classical guitar. Just because I don't know how to play classical doesn't mean I don't know how to play guitar.

ouch!

Trumpet, guitar, bass, some french horn but haven't picked it up in a while so I probably cant anymore to be honest
lel me too

if its that easy why dont you play it?

also piano is hands down the easiest instrument ever

Saxophone
learning piano
can play Wish You Were Here on guitar

a girl gave me a guitar today. it was her old practice guitar and she gave it to me to learn. She's in a pretty prestigious music school now and I miss her greatly. so guitar I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=whlFwOQMb9g

Bass, Upright Bass, Trumpet, and a little bit of guitar

I always thought of it that way, but it always seemed really underrated.

upload a video of you improvising well over a jazz standard on the guitar