We done it lads

We done it lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/21/goldman-sachs-staff-london-brexit-frankfurt-paris
politico.eu/article/nigel-farage-if-brexit-is-a-disaster-ill-go-and-live-abroad/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/27/norway-eu-reality-uk-voters-seduced-by-norwegian-model
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>portraying france as an external victim of the EU

lol

HERE WERE 10 GERMAN BOMBERS IN THE AIR THERE WERE 10 GERMAN BOMBERS IN THE AIR

S M U G
M
U
G

scotland wants to fuck off from you tho

What's happened?

England got triggered and triggered Article 50

meaning they'll be out of the EU within the next 2 years

That's really going to make it difficult for europe to import all those quality British goods

/lifelong/ Euroskeptic here lads

we'll keep scotland tho

Even if they manage to leave and they'll get vetoed by Spain to join hans

>Mfw Scotland and Northern Ireland both fuck off and the "United Kingdom" is nothing but England and her Welsh Whipping Boy

Yes, all those British cars and delicious foods, machines etc.

what will ever do without those

Im a /bandwagoner/ meself

Britain has a huge trade deficit.They import way more than what they can export

didn't this happen like 6 months ago though?
what's the news?

>England trying to entice new trade deals after Article 50.png

expert

Can't wait for everything to get even more expensive, wow I sure feel free now.

UK is not a founding member of the EU, no star ever represented them there

Yeah, but they only now formally declared to leave.

So the process starts officially now.
They now have 2 years to get the best possible deal for them from us, which will decide if their economy will suffer only a bit or go completely down the toilet.

Personally, I hope the EU will punish them hard 2bh, even if it means that our economy also gets some scratches.
We can take it, they will die.

And the UK is the EU's single largest market, larger than the USA. 16% of the EU's exports are to us. It'd be a bit illogical for the EU to make trade difficult, especially as 80% of EU countries are poor as shit with astronomical unemployment rates.

You're are fucked without us for military and trade.

don't be a cunt hans, they have the right to leave if they want

i feel like we might see a rise in anti-british sentiment across europe anyway, which can be pretty fun

>us

The stars don't represent the members of the EU.
The EU flag was even adopted by the Council of Europe in 1955. 12 represents plenitude, like the 12 months in a year, the 12 greek gods, or the crown of 12 stars of the Mary statue in strasbourg

>pom ''''''''''delusions'''''''''

You are trying suck our cocks trying to get a trade deal of us, watch as UK becomes a 9th world country as the banks and other companies move out while the EU superstate becomes the 2nd superpower

take us with you. i fucking hate the english.

Stop reading MSM about banks leaving. Fuck all is going to happen

80% of the EU are developed countries or countries on the verge of full development, having such a huge trade deficit will force you to devaluate your money even more to pay for.

The EU is by far the strongest trade block in the world, you are utterly deluded if you think it doesn't have the strong hand here.

And those exports are mostly high quality ones, which are very price inelastic.

You put a tax on our products, they will only get more expensive for you, yet still get sold.
The only way for you to get past this, is to start producing your own shit again, but you need cheap labor to be able to compete. Since you don't have access to white Eastern Europeans anymore, you will have to import pakis or other 3rd worlders again.

lol wut

The EU is not a military alliance, that's NATO, which remains untouched.

>trade
See above.

We hold the cards here.
We have the power to completely, utterly destroy your economy if we want.

Vote to leave and we will.

>muh MSM boogeyman
>muh Daily Mail, Breitbart, Infowars

lel

It has already begun
theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/21/goldman-sachs-staff-london-brexit-frankfurt-paris

The trade deficit is bargaining power for us.

>i feel like we might see a rise in anti-british sentiment across europe anyway

yeah, for some months we on Sup Forums and the border-normie lefty scum will hate each other and call each other cucks. aside from some showcase punishments like the EU not allowing dentists to enter UK and the UK stopping exports of earl grey tea nothing important will change. the uk might see some increase in their fishing industry, germany might get a 1% decline in car sales and what else?

UK will be fine, france, poland and italy will leave the EU and then everything will crumble

this

lmao

These nationalistic retards think so highly of our country that they think EU is begging for us not to leave, so EU will magically allow us to leave and keep all the benefits too.

>Personally, I hope the EU will punish them hard 2bh, even if it means that our economy also gets some scratches
typical subhuman mentality
>We can take it, they will die
lmao your economy will go on free fall soon, your banks can't take nor fake it anymore and brexit has been their death blow, your economy is hugely dependent on uk imports, you're fucked up

>Trump handed Merkel $374B NATO bill during talks

>NATO, which remains untouched.

papa trump is gonna take care of that for us

>We have the power to completely, utterly destroy your economy if we want.
>germans thinking they can destroy britain

hmm where have i seen this before

How do you hold the cards when we can just slap tariffs on and we export fuck all

>being this retarded

>they think EU is begging for us not to leave
they were before the brexit vote, even obama went there to beg

>mfw finally at 2% and tortured enough terrorists over the years to make up for the depth

well referees in european competitions might have a change of heart when having to signal something one way or another teehee

Putin winning left and right lately. Divide and conquer, simple yet effective.

Did you read the first part of my post?

the arab tactic of outbreeding is (sadly??) more effective

i don't really care about all of that 2bh, but damn, did nigel farage cuck the brits

>"let's brexit lads"
>brits listen to him and brexit
>brexit makes UK a 3rd world country
>farage: "lel oops, too bad. well, i'm off, good luck lads"

politico.eu/article/nigel-farage-if-brexit-is-a-disaster-ill-go-and-live-abroad/

Is destroying your economy a sport in england?

>politico

its always the usual suspects with their sensationalism. some contracts will be changed, some agreements will be scrapped, some new ones will be made. that's it. i don't get it how people think that because of this uk will suddenly become either africa or the world capital. stop with these extremes people.

Is he trying to spin that, like it would be a punishment for misjudging?
>If everything goes to shit I'll leave for greener pastures

this, desu

>Divide
implying there was any kind of 'european' unity before brexit

Merkel and her retarded policies, specially towards greece and its population, and the mercenaries in brussels is what killed the ''''''''''union'''''''', not putin

the eu was created by politicians with a real sense of union, not the current trash that has taken their place after they left. The new ones only care about their bank and lobby friends

Dat fucking smug Hungary.

Merkel's policies towards Greece were absolutely spot on.

You can't just let a member country accumulate massive debts without any consequences.

Her naive politics in the refugee crisis of 2015 is what was retarded.

stay away from us

please leave us alone

You are so irrelevant I didn't even realize you aren't part of the EU
this

you are practically a member 2bf

you pretty much adopt every EU law and pay into the EU budget

you just don't have a vote, because you don't want to have one for some odd reason....

>Merkel's policies towards Greece were absolutely spot on.
and this is why the european union is dead, thanks for helping me demonstrate, hans

>You can't just let a member country accumulate massive debts without any consequences.
then jail the politicians and bankers that carried the abuse for decades and the eu big bosses that allowed it to happen, instead of backing them, which was what merkel did

Her policies were shit, didn't solve the problem and killed the union. And now they blame putin of all people lmao

>you pretty much adopt every EU law
haha. only 9.5% of eu laws becomes law in norway, the ones we pay to get. fishing/oil, farming, lots of industry, defense, foreign policy etc. not part of efta. we just get the deals we want through it
>being a member of eu
kek

Why won't Germans pay nato debnts to TRUMP?

What's happening?

Because that's retarded

it's not just a problem with merkel, it the society we live in were bankers get to go scott free while the population of places like greece get fucked over.

it's not like they were entirely out of guilt anyway, the corruption and freeloading there was embarrasing

They're going solo

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/27/norway-eu-reality-uk-voters-seduced-by-norwegian-model

haha time to MODERATE OUR COMMITMENT

Haha you smug retard, you still get tons of immigrants and even got refugees and we both know those are the only 2 things that concern 4channers when it comes to the EU

Go back to jacking off to football players mates

That was norwegian politicians wanting to join EU without acutally joining. The acutall people DON'T want to be part of the EU.

good post

who's your favourite female (male) footy player to jack it to mates?

Will this affect eplel?

Because it's idiotic, especially the % of GDP model, that basically punishes countries for getting richer.

You want us to pay more, get your troops and army bases out first.

As long as you protect us, there is no fucking reason for us to spend more on our defense, it would be plain stupid.

Plus, UK and France don't want us to spend 2% of our GDP on our army, because it would make us quickly the most powerful army in Europe and I guess they still don't trust us enough to wanting that to happen.

Nah.

We get less immifgrants and foreign labor, and fish is the future of Norway whch remains practically untouched by greedy Euro fucks wanting to rape us. Who would willingly sign a EU contract to get fucked in the ass with NO advantages over EFTA?
>muh votes
We would get zero influence as a tiny nation.

EU players will need a work visa in the future and Brits will need a work visa to play in the European leagues, although that rarely happens, because they're too shit usually.

ironically the whole idea of keeping US forces in germany is so that you wouldn't have an army of your own besides some basics

>failing to secure support for full membership
more like succeeding in not signing full membership. record low numbers support the eu these days, probably in rest of europe too.

Exactly, but Trump wants to change the plan now that the US itself designed in the first place.

The guy is irritating, I'm not even sure if he thinks everything through before saying and wanting stuff.
I do like his vice-president tho, that guy seems to be competent enough, so I hope he will keep Trump from doing stupid shit.

Sup Forums - Sports

Don't forget the British army base in Germany. Pretty embarrassing for the 'leader' of the EU.

I think this is unironically his way of negotiating, going all out and then slowly giving in, its like how he was super critical of NATO at the beginning saying it was obsolete and ''''''''''useless''''''''''' for the US (at not one point in this fucking history has any nato country required your any significant assistance besides, you know it, the USA) and then slowly drifting to finally admitting he is behind NATO as long as countries pay their shares.
Not really since they're along with it

Ulster's pretty poor and Scots are raving leftists who want to free themselves from the tyranny of Westminster and swap it for Brussels where they'll have even less say.

He does want to change the plan, because it doesn't make sense for us anymore. The American taxpayer is tired of subsidizing the national defense of wealthy European nations.

>When trump renegotiates NAFTA and invites the uk to join

Okay, then take your troops back.
Trump never really said anything about liquidating the army bases here.

As long as the American taxpayer is paying for our defense, it makes no sense for us to increase our defense spending.
We actually didn't change the spending by much over the last 2 decades.

It's just that we became much richer over that period, so our % of GDP decreased to a little bit over 1

NATO is the core of american imperialism, I bet Germany would be more than happy to have your troops out of their country.

Not that it isn't hilarious telling Germany to pay denbts let's get that clear.

Germany and France are the real victims of the EU

Germany and France are the engines of the EU

If one of our countries leaves, the entire Union dies.

honestly man like fuck brexit fuck trump and FUCK white people

I'd definitely be fine with that. Our military is way over-extended.

That's because you're an irrelevant retard tbqh