What are the odds that Trump has EVER masturbated to the thought of fucking his own daughter?

What are the odds that Trump has EVER masturbated to the thought of fucking his own daughter?

I think she's fugly, but I bet Donnie creams himself at the thought.

100%, OP. Without a doubt. What a fucking creep.

if he hasn't fucked her .. he def has nudes of her.

Is that even a surprise? I bet she's vain as fuck. I can't wait til her husband is arrested on Monday. I can't wait til Donnie is impeached.

i don't judge

Idk bout Donnie but I sure would..

fuck she's hot

Confirmed for having shit taste in women.

OP is a cuck faggot for calling her fugly

got nothing to do with pol friend. I don't like him either. but Ivanka is top notch. separate your baby dick head from your actual head and you will have a whole world of fap material open up to you. fucking faggot.

Indeed. When I see a skin job like that, all I can think is that having sex with that would be like having sex with the surgeons who made it. Fucking gross. Too smooth, too fucking non-human.

Too smooth.. Like that's a bad thing??

Or maybe OP just has different taste in women. The truth is gentlemen actually prefer brunettes.

you are OP

He doesn't need to masturbate. He's been in every hole many times.

No character. It's weird. Besides which, no amount of smooth can erase the fact The Donald's dick has been in there, mouth and vag both. Just. Ew.

>He's been in every hole many times.
Confirmed.

Barron is their accidental love child.

i wodnt blame him if he did fuck her, shit i wod if my daughter was that hot

Would you bet real money that Donald has actually been inside her? Do you really think there's a good chance that isn't just talk and he's really fucked her?

If Trump has actually done it, was it consensual or did he molest/rape her?

Donald done fucked a plethora of supermodel tier hos throughout the course of his life.. I don't think he got morals like that..

Absolutely. Donald imagines he's untouchable. He's an idiot with delusions of grandeur who demonstrates one of the clearest examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect so far observed. Have you noticed how frequently he protests his own intelligence? How be equates his pretend greatness with the greatness of his country? Of course he's fucked her. A lot. Since she was about 13. Before that probably just oral. That girl worked for her job.

Did she want it though? I can't imagine she would really want it unless she thought she either had to fuck him, or she knew it would help her career.

Neither, I suspect. More likely it's the simple explanation. He groomed her, she's his favourite etc, spoiled rotten and always lots of attention. He's not a homosexual pedophile, rather a heterosexual ephebophile. So the boys didn't get diddled. They got ignored. And little girls don't see their own fathers as being disgusting. They're used to his appearance, his manner. That's the main trick of it generally. The key a stranger doesn't have. So the stranger, being a fat fucker with no social graces, has almost zero chances in seducing a little girl. Needs to be skilful. A dad, that's just a gimme. The hard part is being a decent man and keeping your dick outta that. I managed, though my stepdaughter was cute as a button. She's a grown woman now and we're good friends. Because I was a good dad to her. Not an abusive pile of shit like your boy over there.

I have always wanted a daughter over a son. Not for anything sexual, I just feel I would get along better with a girl because I am sensitive as fuck. It really disturbs me that people do that kind of shit. I don't really get the father/daughter dynamic, because I don't have a sister, and the one girl I almost married had an estranged relationship with her dad.

People are fucked up.

Amen. But each of us has it in us to do better than those before us. Or worse. Up to you. I got shitkicked through school for being too clever. Too sensitive. Became a master craftsman and I Conwell in life with many people themselves if high esteem respecting me for my role in their lives and in the community. A drunk failure of s father didn't get in my way. I just did what was needful.

Who do you think impregnated her?

All thumbs and autocorrection tonight... Conwell. What the fuck is a Conwell? Do well. Dammit.

I have a son now as well. He's awesome. Seriously fucking amazing human being. Apparently I raise great human beings. Who would have suspected? Not me. I was scared shitless of fatherhood. That might have helped. Kept me focused.

not happening. she lost.

>he thinks I voted for Hillary

Get fucked Trumptard

They'll just move his dipshit VP into the throne. No biggie. That honky will make just as good a puppet for the power brokers.