Deutsche Bank's credit rating just dropped today for the second time this year and they are under heavy investigation...

Deutsche Bank's credit rating just dropped today for the second time this year and they are under heavy investigation by the SEC and other regulating agencies for fraud and have already started paying penalties

High level executives are already leaving the firm and there is no sign of Deutsche bouncing back.

Deutsche's stock dropped 50% from last year and are projected another 20% decrease from the possibility of an interest rates spike on top of whatever other losses they incur from investigations and penalties.

Their current profits are -$6 billion and they just got another $450 million in penalties tacked on today

To put this all in perspective:

Lehman Brothers in 2008
>$640 billion in assets
>26,000 employees worldwide

Deutsche Bank in 2015
>1.6 trillion in assets
>101,000 employees worldwide

If Deutsche goes under then the stock market bubble will burst and take with it the entire world economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demurrage_(currency)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freigeld
fofoa.blogspot.com/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/imf-predicts-greek-default-will-coincide-with-eu-referendum-claims-wikileaks-a6964676.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i know memes and election stuff is fun and all but this is actually a fucking huge deal that nobody is talking about

I would like to talk about it, but I don't know shit about economy and don't have anything meaningful to contribute.

Hey look! Someone posted it again!

Well for one its the destruction of the EU and world economy which has huge implications for geo-political events in europe especially with their security issues now

>Implying we're not closer to the next recession than we are to 2008

Enjoy the """""""""recovery"""""""""" because It'll be gone sooner rather than later.

Stop pandering to this Alex Jones tier fear mongering.

They didn't drop their "credit rating". They dropped their unsecured debt and long term deposit ratings (which is still
considered low risk).

If you read the Moody's report you'll see that Moody projects they'll suffer modest losses.

Go back to bed, it's not habbening.

>Alex Jones
lol the US wouldn't be rattling DB's cage again if there were serious risk of a collapse over it

No worries they will get a bailout

>1.6 trillion in assets

Literally too big to fail.

So does this mean it's maybe a good time to buy DB stock? It's pretty cheap already.

Are you an idiot? DB knew this was coming. They've budgeted over $5 billion in legal fees. They paid over $2 billion last year for the same shit.

The ECB/IMF will just step in to prop any failing bank up. They'll have the political will to do so - European leaders would sacrifice their children to stop the Euro from failing - and the money to do so, thanks to the reserves that things like the ESM have built up since 2009.

Or, it'll all happen so suddenly that the entire European/American banking system burns to the ground. I'll be fine, still at uni, and my parents are in education/design, with relatively low household debt. It might even be enough to topple the EU for good.

DB is pushing for the EU to strengthen the Euro by fully implementing a Freigeld system. That would put pressure on the US$.

>Euro crashes the world economy less than a month before referendum

Of course they knew. Everbody budgets in legal fees. What's more relevant is that this is in the news at all.

This is going to be the catalyst for the happenings.

Eurozone monetary union will crumble because europoors will want to regain fiscal control of their countries and get out from under the troikas jackboot.

Its gonna be fucking chaos. Putin is already preparing.

>1.6 trillion in assets
>may pay up to $10 billion in legal fees

...so not happening?

All the euro countries that are getting fucked by the monetary union are going to break away though as their economic situation declines with no hope of improvement under the EU monetary union.

I hate open style offices

>Germany floods Europe with immigrants
>German bank collapses global economy

Looks like it is time for the World vs Germany round 2.

>European leaders would sacrifice the european taxpayers children to stop the Euro from failing

Fixed that for you

No, it's not. It's idiots like you and OP that have no clue about world markets making a mountain out a mole hill.

Deutsche bank isnt reallyvthat big of a bank.

Nah, Russia is following Europes lead in international trade. The EU was the first monetary system to take a firm stance in holding gold when the Euro was created in the early 2000s.

But isn't it wonderfully German how every floor is pretty much exactly the same?

really makes you think... im now #RunningForTheHill

seriously though. crash imminent?

HAPPENING!

What do to save myself from habbeding?

I think they're in the top twenty.

>nobody is talking about
The media does NOT talk about banks failing, because it causes bank runs.

It's the 11th largest bank in the world and 7th largest in the West

just because TV says "america is the greatest" doesnt mean america is actually the greatest.

DB isn't failing. Moody's has it at a stable rating in this report.

>can't run fiscal defecits greater than 3%
>can't devalue currency
>can't borrow and spend without asking big bros

You don't know shit you stupid septic tank. Look how close greece etc already came to leaving.

Good lad
Now we're talking reality

Greece would be like Venezuela if they left the union.

Is this the same Moody's that rated subprime mortgage securities as AAA?

That's correct.

A large number of their capital is tied up in Europe and Asia. The lowered interest rates of both markets is killing their margins. That plus these legal troubles are the reason for this.

Sit down, Austria. Nothing to see.

round 3, you mean, right?

Wait you are saying that EU is going to revert to a gold standard?

First, you don't rate all securities with a single rating.

Second, they didn't rate all individual mortgage securities as AAA.

You know what I was saying

They were fucking dead wrong in 2008 and yet stupid cunts like you still think the ratings agencies know what the fuck they're doing

it wont be a global disaster but it will be a european disaster. they spent to much money on globalist faggotry like pro EU commercials in the UK .kek

No not at all. DB came out months back saying that the EU should move to a full demurrage currency system. It's where the currency has no backing whatsoever and negative interest rates. The currency could not be kept as a store of value for savings under this type of system though and that is where gold would play it's part. This concept is why the EU puts no VAT on gold bullion if people buy it. In essence, gold wouldn't be fixed to the currency it'd just be the store of value. The negative interest rates are a sign that this is already being implemented slowly.

Yes, because a metric of performance is surely the same with 45,000 securities as opposed to DB. Great point.

it's Sup Forums

The one thing I enjoy about these threads is user the retard really proves he knows fucking nothing about funds management, international finance, financial derivatives, or the stock market.
Like this cunt And this cunt And especially this cunt

This essentially would be the trigger that would start THE happening, right?

I mean one bank goes under and it's over. All hell breaks loose, right?

Interesting. Negative interest rates are fucking stupid anyway. Whats really needed is fiscal stimulus that will allow private debt to be paid down and give demand a chance to return. Can't keep punishing people for saving.

lel another reason to leave the eu, niggers will never learn. Also nice captcha niggerjew chan.

lehman worth $640 billion, reported a $2.8 billion loss, sold $6 billion in assets, and the public backed out of their stock to the tune of 73%

call me when deutsche bank reports that it just sold $15 billion in assets to cover a loss as stupid as lehman's, AND that the loss happened because they'd been lying about their financial structure for decades, AND that the public decided to sell its stock until its down 73% of what it was the day before reporting

These are Lehman Brothers and Deutsche's stocks lined up side by side

Deutsche is reported to be over leveraged at roughly 40 times what they are worth are reported to have roughly 64 trillion dollars worth of derivatives contracts

64 TRILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF DERIVATIVES CONTRACTS

Every major bank in the fucking world is guaranteed to have some of these fuckers flying around in the market.

The total loss of contracts from the 2008 recession was valued to be roughly 5 trillion dollars

If Deutsche goes down it might as well be the end of the world

Right. Under the system DB is recommending for the EU, savers would just buy their gold bullion. Gold would also allow a balance of trade asset for international trade. Many people have never heard of this system so they don't realize that it's what they are slowly pushing the world towards. I first learned about this from a blog called FOFOA. As weird as it sounds when you first hear it, the guy who writes the blog has been very accurate.

Here's a list of things to help you learn about demurrage currency systems if you're interested.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demurrage_(currency)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freigeld

fofoa.blogspot.com/

>germany ruining the world again
nice

I posted a thread about this yesterday, and better embrace yourselves for what it's coming.

Deutsche worths almost 47% of Germany GDP, if ECB saves it, and condones its debt, there are going to be a lot of angry people wanting to watch the world burn.

If they let crash down, EU blows up.

This happening could be a fucking mess for all of us.

is the report public or do i need to access it via capiq

Also, we are one step above the chaos.

Jesus Christ Germany.

Wicked, thanks man I'll have a look into it.

Yeah pretty much this. But how will this effect burgerbros?

>worths almost 47% of Germany GDP

utter bullshit

No problem.

It'll keep NY (and thereby DC) in relative power over the rest of the world.

The EU can suck the fat one, all they want is niggers and jews. The jew eventually stabs itself in the back and euro niggers never learn. Hope you cunts rot in shit.

Deutsche Bank's derivatives contracts eclipse Germany's GDP by almost 15 times

Oh so everything as it should be then. Should I pull my 401k take the hit and toss too gold?

>EU economy collapses in on itself
Why should I care about this again?

>all they want is niggers
Private companies want cheap, exploitable low level workforce to keep the Ponzi scheme running. They don't care about social costs, they just want more $$$. So they lobby the governments so they accept rapefugees, and the government tells the press to call you racist if you ever dare to protest this.

Same is going on in Australia (reason why you are getinng CHINKED) and USA with Mexicans

USA will collapse too

Deutsche's derivatives contracts are owned by American Banks

they'll lose trillions

>eu collapses
>entire world collapses

>technical analysis

Well I don't know shit about economy so theres not much to say from me.

I also can't tell if this is a good or bad thing.

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

That's somewhat extreme. I simply stopped my personal 401(k) contributions in order to build a decent position in PMs.

Japan is starting to get along with Russia, and if Europe literally falls down, one of your most profitable customer is going to shit, and your economy it's healthier than us for now, but better not play with fire.

If we collapse, despite we are the Cucked Continent, the entire world is going to crisis like 2008, but with more muslims and habenings.

I'm not saying that Deutsche IS 47% of Germany GDP, I'm saying that it worths that.

Also >derivatives

Better start to understand how fucked are the whole EU if this happening happens.

there is a difference between law ownership and letting nigger fuck your population in the ass. You stupid cunts won't realise that before it's too late.

This is going to be a cruel summer indeed

The whole world is fucked if the derivatives blow up in an uncontrolled fashion. We're supposed to be worried about a few billion? Somebody's going to have to loan out a few trillion (again)? Yeah, no, we're talking about quadrillions.

Tru, never forget the Denbts™

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/imf-predicts-greek-default-will-coincide-with-eu-referendum-claims-wikileaks-a6964676.html

ivan sabe us

To anybody who thinks that Deutsche is "too big to fail", there is literally not a market big enough to front the money needed to buy back the 60+ trillion dollars necessary to keep the thing from exploding

I have a BA (hons) in economics and am currently doing my Masters of Finance.

Downgrade essentially causes it to be more expensive for the bank to fund itself.

Depending on the downgrade debt holders may have clauses in their contracts that may force the bank to pay more or to pay them back in full immediate, down grades can be classified as a 'credit event' which will trigger consequences.

This is combined with the negative press/sentiment causing the share price to fall....if it falls enough it will trigger another 'credit event'.

It is absolutely fucked how entrenched credit ratings agencies are, yet they don't actually have to provide a service that benefits society.

It's not Armageddon, but it further highlights the liquidity constraints within the market, especially the eurozone.

>liquidity constraints
only by a couple 10s of trillions

Constraints as in lack of activity, less securitisation, less private and insto investment. the EU have been pumping fuck tonnes of money in, but the channels are so squeezed, yet everyone expects it to go back to normal. It is like reviving a patient from dead to alive on a respirator then expecting them to run a marathon....

>no money and niggers everywhere

sounds like a recipe for disaster to me kek

Do you see as possible some Bretton Woods III, Eypos dissapearing and some kind of new sheqel appearing?

All that inside the pack of social explosion finally happening.

What is eu economy compared to SE Asia's? Why would anyone care?

Well last time DB starting complaining about the denbts (again), we told them to knock it off so as not to compromise the geopolitical atmosphere.

If anything, the past decade has demonstrated that the money masters will come up with ways to keep the game going when they're up against a wall.

thats what they get for losing ww2

those are the fags that wouldn't finance projects in the US over bathroom bans

I hope they choke on their pride

you cant trust them

interpol and Deutsche Bank, FBI and Scotland Yard
Interpol and Deutsche Bank, FBI and Scotland Yard
Business, Numbers, Money, People
Business, Numbers, Money, People
Computer World
Computer World

>If Deutsche goes under then the stock market bubble will burst and take with it the entire world economy

Then the taxpayers will be forced to take the loss to preserve that bubble
nothing will happen aside from a massive taxincrease or bankaccount getting a gilletmac3 shaving.

It's just one fucking bank and germans have already given up on it.

Please explain.....................

>eu collapses
>entire world collapses
thats literally what russians masturbate to

The economic happening is going to happen in September again isn't it

The US cares quite a lot about keeping Russia encircled. Under the current structure, that means things like gaining more EU and NATO membership.

this drunkard prick has a point...
>follow the numbers
>follow the money
Those are the shitheads you hang first, they fear nothing more than a lynch mob coming to get their justice. You can only run so far before you come full circle and we are all living on a circle.

>It's just one fucking bank

One massive (which DB is) bank failing is enough to trigger a domino of failures which crashes the whole economy

The economy isn't isolated corporations working and failing, It's a web where everything has anywhere from a dozen or so links in a small business up to the hundreds of thousands of links in global corporations, and If someone fails It is ripped from the web and takes yanks on everything it was connected too.

How connected do you think DB is to not even the German, but the entire World economy?