Look

look

And qts?

Either disguised as men or at home. Damn shame

I want those pictures in the WC, with Putin and Medvedev on gym clothes

Would be nice

>not wearing Adidas gym clothes

Women aren't allowed to attend sports events in Iran.

>Wanting to get molested or crushed

They can't attend some men's sports events and visa versa. For volleyball it's ok but football it's not. Go figure.

Why do they have to make it so obvious that they are a dictatorship? Having portraits lined up like that of your leaders is like screaming out loud to the world that you are a tyrannical country with no freedom.

There is literally nothing wrong with having dictatorships

How does
not happen more often?

>tfw basically ruined a country for the sake of British Petroleum

>tfw i knew an iranian qt in college
>tfw she probably went back home and can't come back

th-thanks mr president

She was probably planning your murder.

why do they have a sean connery dressed as a wizard poster?

nice cherry picked pictures. the majority of people werent dressed like that back then nor are they dressed like that now adays. but yes, brits are perfidious rats

I would have let her smother me in between her thighs

They only wear Adidas in formal events, never when they work out.

> 2017
> not wanting Löfven wallpaper on all official buildings

I was thinking more beheaded on phone cam with a bread knife.

half of the pics in the "after" selection aren't even from Iran

makes you think

So you be sayin, some women's sports events are attended solely by women?
Hmm.

newark campus?

gtfo of Sup Forums and the USA

new brunswick

ayyy practically my entire high school goes there

ah cool
I kind of hate it desu, everything is so far away. I was wondering how I was going to tell my parents that I took the wrong offer but Trump has sort of helped me out in that regard kek

;_;
To where were you planning on transferring? Have the people been friendly at least?

Overall yea, they have. There are a couple idiots but they don't compare to the shit I read on Sup Forums. I may have to take a semester's break and work at my dad's engineering company depending on how the Trump ban goes down, since you need that sort of space to apply to unis. I had good enough scores to get into University of Tehran so I think I could get in again, but I wanted took a chance to go to the US and live somewhat near NY. I'd like to maybe try schools in Europe or China but I wonder if they'll offer me the money I'd need to do that. Most likely I'll be at Tehran desu

In the '70s, Connery converted to Islam and instigated a revolution that brought a Shi'a theocracy to Iran

By hating "it" I mean the uni by the way, not the country. The campus is enormous

top kek

women in Iran wear hijabs, not fully covering burkas