European Union

Whats going to happen to the EU in the coming years? Do you think it will last or will it collapse? Will more countries be added like Ukraine and Switzerland or will more countries leave like the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development/2016/may/24/divert-10-of-eu-funds-refugee-crisis-germany-gerd-muller
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

United States of Europe is next.
This is what austrians actually elected.

I think it will collapse

Why do you think that?

Divert 10% of EU funds to deal with refugee crisis, says Germany
Development minister Gerd Müller also says EU’s mechanisms for responding to refugee crisis are not fit for purpose
theguardian.com/global-development/2016/may/24/divert-10-of-eu-funds-refugee-crisis-germany-gerd-muller

They will continue to grow - fabricate one "urgent crisis" after another, requiring them assume a "little more power" each time to overcome the threat.

Result? They will achieve UNLIMITED POWER.

>ukraine

no such country

>turkey will get visa-free travel in exchange for taking back the refugees euros encouraged to come
>ukraine and serbia will likely get membership

Beyond that it just gets depressing.

I was pro european, i dream a United States of Europe but only now i understand how naive i was.

EU is cancer. The european parliament DOES NOT LEGISLATE, those who made all the laws are just a few hand of faggots at the top, almost like a conspiracy bullshit like illuminati.

Look at this film: youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

Then there is David cuckmeron that says that there will be another war if countries go out from the EU, blatant bullshit to scare people.

I think the EU should be dissolved, but the shengen area, the free trade between European countries should stay.

Just give US BACK OUR SOVEREIGNITY.

UK wont go out from the EU, they wont. I wish but it will not happen.

The green niga party won Austria and they sent a message to UK, a message that will bring more people to vote to stay.

Then, after the UK will have voted to stay in, it will be over for every other country.

>mfw

The Euro will dethrone the US$ eventually. They'll achieve this through fully implementing the Euro into a demurrage currency system. Negative interest rates are here to stay.

Friendly reminder that all coming EU elections and referendums have already been decided.
The close calls will all lead to a slim margin "sell my country now!" victory across the board.
Before their terms are up, there will be no national power anymore, it will be in the hands of the EU so they won't have to deal with pesky voters anymore.

Enjoy any coming elections in the EU.
They'll be the last time you can pretend to have a choice.

Oh and burger friends, Trump is upsetting the apple cart (that's why EU plans will be accelerated). But change isn't something politicians want, they thrive on things staying the same so they can promise tomorrow.
Trump will probably be knocked off when the shilling against him becomes too difficult.

the $ will dethrone itself 2bh

It already has. The fireworks just haven't begun yet.

you are very ill-informed

just curious, what makes you say that?

if we had a constitution like america and a clear bill of rights and shit it wouldnt be so fucking bad..and if we had a clear left and right balance

but atm its full blown left wing nuts just making shit up as they go along and they are hellbent on cucking us

make us more like america or fucking split the bastard apart

i want to own a gun and say nigger in public

How so my dear ahmed?

Explain with arguments instead of just acting like a superior retard.

The main support for the $, before the Saudi oil deal ws Europe. There was no viable alternative to replace the $. The launch of the Euro has correlated to the US system stumbling twice in the last 16 years though. Under the Euro, Europe no longer keeps US$'s as its main reserve asset. Europe also took a strong stance on holding gold. Many of the other larger nations have followed Europes lead and are obviously importing gold. Eurasia will most likely be the main trading block after the $ tumbles. The $ is already hyperinflated, it just hasn't lost international support yet. That support will be lost if gold gets repriced to a truly free floating physical price.

BTW, as an American, I can attest to the stupidity of the citizens. All the warning signs have been here for many years and yet they still think we're going to recover.

It will die

am seriously considering moving to mars desu

it'll either turn into a United States of Europe resulting in the death of European culture, or it'll result in a civil uprising.
Either way I hope that I won't be here if either of those is going to happen.
Side note, the USA is starting to look like shit and Canada is fucked. Which
Asian country should I move to?

> Switzerland be added
yeah, Switzerland is just like Ukraine and Turkey, dying to join us but we're not letting them

Move to Uruguay.

it will never be a United States
it would have to eradicate all languages and cultures first

Venezuela is a happening place.

what do you think they're trying to do?
Sweden is the beginning.

USSR, EUSSR like we care
Intermarium when

It has run its' course and now it has to be allowed to die in peace.
Or in blood and fire, depends on the level of cuckolding in the West I guess.

Serbia might join and Macedonia. Not Ukraine, the imf hates Ukraine. Turkey will never join, the refugee crisis will get worse and worse, but our countries won't care, we don't accept refugees, it won't matter even if Jesus reincarnated again and told us to. Some old hag or some nigger can't tell us anything. Neither will v4, Romania or Greece, neither will any of those accept Turkey in the EU. The EU is unstable, cause those countries, including ours will rather join the Warsaw pact again then listen to those EU cucks.

The kebobs will take over. Europe will fall. Soon you won't be able to tell the difference between Eastern and Western Europe. Nigger Tier slavs and mudslimes.

One world authoritarian government, centralized power and a population of mindless drones that do what they are told.

To accomplish this nationalism must be destroyed, and to do that identity, homogeneity, culture, and individuality must be destroyed.

Breaking down these barriers is the reason for migration of alien cultures into Europe and N. America.

Destruction of the family unit, and reliance on the state for protection are the reasons for promoting sexual degeneracy.

Muslims clashing with whites is the perfect reason to impose a police surveillance state and restrict freedoms.

Any questions?

probably

It will get a lot worse before it gets better, that's for true.

The divide between the west and east europe is only going to get bigger. If we play our cards right the east can safely evolve with euro moneyz and then bail before it gets really bad.

Other than that, this decade will bring change the likes we haven't seen in at least a millennia. I don't think that's good and it will inevitably get bloody.

This is why we will win, ameribro, slavs are basically white savages, we split up with the other whites around 1900. The more cultured the westerners became, the less savage, while we retained our savagery. You think the kebabs will take over? Let them, this clay is ours then. It's because of western civilization that we are not just eradicating africa and south america alongside the wideeyeds. You think chinks are souless and savage and niggers are agressive? We will eat them with the bones. Only the strong will survive and the niggers and arabs are not strong.

The next big step will be the new gun control law on june 27.
We are getting really close to a complete and global dictatorship.

Literally a Pandora's box if UK leave, which they wont even though the majority are voting yes, it'll be rigged or need 60%+ of the vote.

But yeah, if they do leave other countries will want to as well.

>UK leaves
Has a ripple effect whereby other rich European countries know that remaining in the EU is slowly destroying their countries, hold their own referendums, and vote to leave. Merkel's master-plan is defeated because the EU is no longer sustainable, and so it disintegrates.

>UK stays
Shows other countries that they too should stay because we're STRONGER TOGETHER. Eventual progression to the United States of Europe, headed by Merkel and some unelected officials from non-countries, and the sovereignty of each individual state becomes increasingly irrelevant. More and more Africans and Middle Easterns will flock to Europe as they realise they will earn far more in Europe than back home.

I wasn't complimenting slavs. You mutha fuckas are worse than arabs. They have constant warfare, but a lot of them have better countries than slav countries. You guys are degenerates. It's all good though. I'm an arab,so nothing to brag about.

I know you weren't complimenting us, also oil-rich isn't rich, you better start investing in other companies. It doesn't matter, though, you are the degenerates, mehmed and we are just waiting for the west to die, you disgusting muslims can't do it fast enough, we'll wreck your shit so fast you won't be able to pronounce "allah please help me", you dirty goat fucker.

>Do you think it will last or will it collapse?

The EU will last as long as it can. The people inside the EU seek to sustain their own influence and grow it, they'll do anything to achieve this. If the EU comes under threat of extinction, they'll work to correct that too. If greece ever tried leaving completely, the EU would offer concessions as a complete withdrawal would be worse for brussels.

The people within the EU inner circle are globalists, they believe themselves very great for the world, for the "greater good". The problem is that while bureaucrats continue to influence europe, they continue to increase tensions and problems. They may believe themselves gods but they're still humans with pride, emotion, blind spots, ideology. The entire edifice they've created can be undone very quickly, and the more they attempt to consolidate power, the more people's anger will grow. Because what's "good for europe" in the eyes of the EU isn't always good for the people of europe. And that's the distinction, the mistake that the bureaucrats will make. The longer the EU lasts, the more connected each country becomes to another and therefore the greater risk of total war once problems can't be contained.

We've been down this road before, before WWI european nations became more connected with one another. One man died and the entire continent went up in flames because that connectedness drew everyone in, everyone had a dog in the fight. The less connected nations are, the less likely you'll see a total war. Regional wars, wars over small territory, mercenary wars may persist as in the past but total, global war isn't likely unless everyone is connected.

So while there isn't an end to the EU right now, just remember that old phrase "this too shall pass". Whether it passes peacefully or violently remains to be seen...

There will be an enormous crisis and nobody will give shit about the EU.

pic related your average european man

i can confirm

I bet you have really smooth hands and thighs

So can I, samefag.

if i see anyone driving that on the road i will fucking cream them

I have calluses on my hand from rubbing them together to much.