Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I just wanna see if you fags are no different than me.
I'm 33 married with kids. Life is treating me fair so far.
The problem is I have no friends irl like at all. I have colleagues, I know tons of people but not that I can call friends tho.
However, I have many good friends online virtual friends" kek.
and my wife and kids are my best friends.
Is it normal or what?
Tell me Sup Forums what you think?

Same here

get a life!

I'm 20 single still live with mom.
Have friends but we rarely hang out and only play D&D
Youre doing better than me

Who needs real life when you have online friends?

Appreciate it

I have a life I just don't have friends

I'm a house cat, I guess. I never leave home unless to work or running errands. I'm online like 24/7 playing or surfing.

Ikr

sounds normal for married with children. you have make sure your kids don't turn into fuck heads. is there even time for buddays?!

I only leave the house to go to work

Exactly that's my point. Thanks

I wish I can have a career where I don't have ro leave home.

21, I have friends where I live but only to have someone to go out with when I feel lonely, not exactly people to talk about my problems. I have online(now, they used to be rl before I moved) friends for that. Maybe there can be a balance that way?

You and I both. I hate this fast food job. Not only is it hard on my scoliosis, my boss treats me like an idiot, every customer is an asshole or normie "Oh its taco Tuesday, me and my fatass kids are going to 30 tacos for no fucking reason"

I laugh, talk, cry and play with my online friends. Some of them I trust with my life. That's how strong our friendship.

Kek. I have this friend who works at a fast food restaurant. And he told me that he counts fries that's how insane this job made him.

I do shit like that when we're slow

Friends are overrated.
Family is better.

Kek. I can't wait to see a thread on Sup Forums about that kinda shit.

Totally agree