Dubs decides what I send to this horny chick

Dubs decides what I send to this horny chick

ur a nigger

you like big dicks?

she didn't say anything?

"I like to stick cucumbers up my ass"

Sorry, not in the mood.

call her a cunt

Sorry to bother you, my mom is having sex with the dog and my dad is nailing my sister, do you have some time to spare to touch my micro dick?

Honestly, I love Rick and Morty. It's one of my favorite shows on air right now. The show has a great cast of characters and amazing humor, and rick Sanchez is a badass. That's not even mentioning the awesome community built around it! Everyone in the Rick and Morty fandom is intelligent and get the jokes like I do. IM PICKLE RICK!!! You should come over and watch it with me!

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Thinking of killing myself, can I get a pity fuck?

Ok, by law before we start talking, I have to let you know that i am a registered sex offender. So, whats up?

Honestly, I love Rick and Morty. It's one of my favorite shows on air right now. The show has a great cast of characters and amazing humor, and rick Sanchez is a badass. That's not even mentioning the awesome community built around it! Everyone in the Rick and Morty fandom is intelligent and get the jokes like I do. IM PICKLE RICK!!! You should come over and watch it with me!

re-roll

ok last one, rolling for this

This thread is gay.

Wanna taste my orgasm?

re-roll

re-roll

Show me your feet

Tell her you respect her as a woman and if she decides to go on a date with you she’ll be treated with respect and courtesy.

re-roll

Winrar

Dubs gets to choose what I say next again

Dubs right here faggot. Deliver

I want to fuck you in the ass, raw.

Right here too

>dick pic
Be honest with me. Is it small?

Perfect

Let me smell your farts

Let me suck your toes after not washing them for weeks

Reral