You have 10 seconds to prove you're not an americunt

you have 10 seconds to prove you're not an americunt

> my country's culture doesn't revolve around guns, fat fucks or rednecks, mass shootings, or fox news

also, my country doesn't lose wars to third world shitholes like vietnam or iraq

>i can type this on a phone without missspelling
>don't have hotdog like fingers

>My country jails people for offensive social media posts but considers terrorism to be part of living in a big city.

Lmao you're a fucking idiot and I'm not even from US

To answer your question, I don't suck jew dick 3 times a day and i don't let myself be getting brainwashed as easily as dropping a fart.

It's your not you're you dumb cunt

My thighs don't touch.

I can't post on Sup Forums

I dont disrespect flag by using it as an garment.

Lol

Ello m8 crikey im feeling like a.. aint had a cheeseburger...
Goddamnit

you dumb cunt

i wip out my asshole

I like watching my coutry be invaded as the men roll over and the women take brown cock because they are men and we are not

neither does America
>not being multicultural

"you're" = you are.....your = possessive determiner as in belonging to you...so no...you're the dumb cunt...

Mfw we essentially won vietnam

I own an AR-15, drive a Corvette, and have an Iranian girlfriend. Because 'Murica!

Found the butthurt American.

le mastre trolle

Even I know we didn't actually win Vietnam...

I don't have to pray to a flag five times a day to avoid a national incident.

America fled Vietnam. They lost.

I don't know what Amazon is

I went to school without once being drilled for a rampaging lunatic entering the school to murder us.

See when a normal person has hard luck, they kill themselves. Americans will take everyone with them, and only that kind of self-absorbed narcissism exists rampantly in America.

And the middle east, and a few african nation states.

Designated

Even though the vietcong and NVA surrendered with over half a million of their troops killed and china not wanting to have their soldiers killed but hey we lost right? Right!!? We lost almost no foot hold and literally were outnumbered but of course hippies had to fuck us over

I can drive past the police at 180kmh with no problem

I believe in evolution and vaccines.

What is...... China? I love playing jeopardy!

Yes and no we did everything we wanted but politics at home got in the way

>but of course hippies had to fuck us over

There we go, blame somebody else. That's the real American way.

>What is...... China? I love playing jeopardy!

We are the benevolent dictators of the world. Keep talking all the shit you want faggots, the culture we produce is the culture you consume. We produced you. We fight for you. We own you.

>America fled Vietnam. They lost.

False. The US signed a peace deal with the North, then once the war was over they pulled out. Shortly after, the North reneged on the deal and restarted their invasion of the south. The "fleeing" you are referring to was embassy personal leaving. At least know what you're talking about before you repeat shit that you heard.

Ok im guessing you have literally no idea what happened in the u.s during the 60s and 70s they literally protested every day 1 kid even got shot they literally were the reason we pulled out there was no other reason

Also this kind of emotional manipulation.

>we pulled out
So you lost.

Someone explained it above no loss it was a korea situation

>Owning a weapon is rare
>Tipping is not expected, it is in fact illegal
>People respect the outcome of elections

You're like creatures in a zoo or a circus freak show. We all may well be obsessed with you, influencing our culture, but in the same way as the bearded lady. We wouldn't want to be you. You're cultural curiosity, an insight into the darkest reaches of humanity and little more than an international joke that makes every other country feel better about itself

The country doesn't belong to you now, you withdrew, so you lost.

Look, if you try to pick a fight with somebody and then get your ass kicked and limp away you can't say you won just because you managed to escape.

The earth is round and God didn't create it in 7 days

I am drinking Yorkshire Tea and I don't own a handgun.

>The country doesn't belong to you now, you withdrew, so you lost.

Simply not how it happened, but ok. You are free to believe and repeat wrong things.

I jackd it to pictures of your mom so essentially i fucked her

M8 we literally had almost no damage done to us at all besides a few protests after that blacks were the main focus we lost 68,000 almost took all of vietnam while they lost around 1,000,000 total civis and vietcucks they pretty much lost even the vietminh will admit that we kicked ass i mean we can't possibly be as bad as australia

Eh? Also I'm not a faggot

Oh ok

Yes you left and Vietnam became communist which is what you where there to prevent. Great win

>almost took all of vietnam

Emphasis on the almost, mein Freunde.

ich fühle dich

Well after we left we tried to do what we did with afghan and iraq and that was let the people decide and fight for it themselves buuuuut of course any country we leave they fuck themselves over and that my friend is why vietnam is one of the worst places to live

Tripdubs checked.

Yeah fuck you i speak the quads of truth and you know it now lets agree that australia and france cant fight for shit

So we agree that us invasions are no good but actually makes things worse. Great progress

Eurofags lets explain something here, if you don't know american history don't speak about it same as i wouldn't speak about yours

+1

You gladly invade countries without knowing anything about them or their customs so why should you be exempt from your own stupidity?

France is doing really bad right now arent they? Or what about Japan? Oh thats right they are doing fantastic and oh i forgot that Kurdistan is one of the wealthiest places in Iraq you know somewhere the u.s invaded

bolivia is in south america

>i wouldn't speak about yours
Because you have no idea about culture outside of your own borders, muppet.

We offer help they dont accept we leave they call us back and shoot us we are to kind to the world i mean fuck we are called upon everyone to help them with their problems

Pretty sure the US lost that war. No sense trying to make it sound like it was the plan all along. Fact is you sent in soldiers taken from the worst of your society. Thick, black, poor - all the dregs. You lost because your forces were all drugged up and dumb.

Your armies need constant resupply, AC in the barracks with running water and Coca-Cola on demand. The VC made footwear from old tyres and lived on a bowl of rice a day.

You were outclassed.

We dont have school shootings like every month

Fuck off lobsterback

I can't.

HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE AUTISM

Pretty sure you have absolutely no clue about vietnam

I don't whoooo at everything no matter how mundane they are

Pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about. I'll say it again - north was getting obliterated. They agreed to a peace deal to end the war. Google paris accords for more info. Deal signed, war over. With war over, US leaves. North goes back on their word and re-invades. South folds hard because they couldn't do shit on their own. This is how it happened. But people go through their whole lives hearing "the us lost the war" and so they just believe it. Since you probably get your historical knowledge from movies, maybe go watch the new Ken Burns documentary on this subject.

US lost. That's all I need to know.

>We dont have school shootings like every month

Neither do we, but when one happens people say stupid shit like "you have school shootings every month".

Ok just fuck off somewhere ya?

America has no history

Lost tends to imply a surrender or a retreat. Neither of those things happened I'm afraid. But again, you're free to believe stupid shit if you want.

Japan was defeated and that was it. France wasn't invaded. Are you sure ypu are not talking about Kuwait?

>You are free to believe and repeat wrong things.

Like CNN!!

>America has no history

How long does a country have to exist before it qualifies as having history in the eyes of a eurocuck? Personally I tend to see US history as a branch of European history, because it's all connected. But I guess in the euro mind, you don't have "history" until your country has fallen from power, has its landscape dotted with the ruins of that past power, and now lives in enormous shadow of its former colony.

Like the defeated US forces did?

> my country's culture doesn't revolve around guns, fat fucks or rednecks, mass shootings, or fox news

that proves you are american because everyone else is obsessed with us

>my country doesn't lose a war to vietnamese farmers

My country had slavery longer than america ever did, ended less than a century ago, no fucking race riots.

>Like the defeated US forces did?

Weren't defeated. War was over and US forces left after Paris accords. Maybe if I say it enough times it will stick.

Wikipedia disagrees.

Fact is you got screwed over and left those future US citizens to be fuck over by the Communists.

>Wikipedia disagrees.

It doesn't, actually. Feel free to actually read it.

lol keep believing that. I dont recall anyone asking you to do invade Iraq or south america or south east asia. How well are you doing in Syria btw? And thank you for isis. Everything you do is to keep the same people in power in the us it has nothing to do with the rest of the world

So what is packing up all your shit and leaving called now in military terms? You cannot say you left it willingly and Inna better state that you arrived in.

>So what is packing up all your shit and leaving called now in military terms?

Depends on the context. The context here is, yet again, that a peace deal was signed with the north to end the war, we leave, north goes back on the deal.

Is it because I was vaccinated as a child?

lol OP's girl prolly travelled to the US and fucked a bunch of niggers

My president never did something stupid on twitter.

Statistically likely, considering they're now the dominant race in that country.

not circumcised.

>My president never did something stupid on twitter.

When has your president even mattered? Whatever country you are in, you essentially exist at our pleasure.

That really doesnt exclude you as an american

My president doesnt listen to alex jones... Till supposedly his gemeral made him stop

My country is in the top 10 in education.