TBH, how do I stop being a clingy beta faggot? I can get dates...

TBH, how do I stop being a clingy beta faggot? I can get dates, but when the first date goes will I always text them too much. What do? inb4 an hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P6Uf8vU3SEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ight, it's 3 AM and I have a fever, I'll bite.

Depends, how old are you?

Not a troll post. I am 30.

Ooooook, That's a lot older than I figured you'd be. Any college? Virgin? Weight, build, lemme hear it

I have gone to grad school. I am overweight, but not wtf. Def not a virgin. I have had a series of one night stands. Getting women isn't the problem. I just can't find the one. I am 5'10, but built like an offensive lineman. I am chubby, but I have a lot of muscle.

Ok, well if you're being honest then you don't sound hopeless or anything. Tbh, no one is hopeless. So you can go to bars and get girls alright it sounds like, what exactly is your problem you're looking for help with

Keeping them, texting them too much, then getting anxiety when they don't respond, resulting in you texting them again, ect..

Take it from me, I'm 23, but I used to be a lot like you in Highschool. I'd say I changed slowly over a year, I guess my senior year of HS/plus my freshman year of college. Change can happen, but it's all mental.

I defintely get anxiety when they don't reply. How did you fight it?

haha dude, literally everyone deals with that. And it's a bitch. Usually, I snap them if they don't respond to my texts, and I'd just get a convo going on there.

Now, If they just flat out don't respond? Like at all? Well A: Some people are legitimately just bad at texting. Even if they like you. Or B: They aren't worth your time, move on to someone else. it's hard, but better than feeling like shit when you double/triple text them with no response.

You have sage-like wisdom. I will take it to heart.

I mean thanks, but I really don't. I'm gonna try and not fucking humble brag or anything, but getting laid, or even getting into a relationship (I've tended to avoid the latter so far, I haven't been a 'commitment' type of person) gets simple when you just get the right kind of self confidence. It's seriously 100% all about how you carry yourself, how you talk, ect.

I'll work on that.

Hell yeah, do it man. I'll probably never talk to ya again after this, but you can do it. If 'I' could, fucking anyone can. You should've seen me a long time ago. But hey, Good luck to ya dude.

Thank you. I appreciate it. I will learn a lot from this, user.

go to church, if youre 30 you understand insurance (i fuckinkg hope). i feel like i shouldnt have to explaine it but youre 30 on Sup Forums asking for advice so something's wrong with you.

go to church, give it a few months its 1hr once a week, so invest 8-16 hours before you look for a dividend. after you been going for a month or two join a singles group. be quite, "mysterious" (truth is youre a boring fucker, but bimbos are stupid) let the sluts approach you if in 3 months you got no quality wife material go to a new church.

>pussy made you find God, Praise the Lord

One LAST piece of advice, you can be on top of the world, have 3 different girls you know you could fuck with a simple text... And still feel like a piece of shit some nights, sitting up wondering why you don't have anyone to text you a few days later....

Just don't let yourself get too down on those nights, or days. Thinking that way doesn't make you a beta or anything, it makes you Human.

And back to your first thing, let her text you more. Be a little 'mysterious'. Not like autistically, like trying to act like fuckin Ryan Gosling in Drive, but like... let her text you.

Also, download Tinder. It's a fucking God send.

Good luck!

>but youre 30 on Sup Forums asking for advice so something's wrong with you

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Hey, you brought up Church, so think of this as the same. Anyone can be 'saved' lmao

I think I have the same problem. I just wanna find someone

you'll stop being a cuck when u realize all human beings are worthless

You sound too anxious / eager. I was like that. Then I smoked pot a decent amount and stopped worrying about shit as much. Maybe do that to mellow yourself out when txting girls. Just don't care one way or another about it, be casual and it'll sort itself out.

Fuck bitch
Leave bitch
Fuck new bitch
Leave new bitch
Repeat 1-4 until penis no long works.

It's about balance, act interested in them of course, but also like you don't need them. I mention other girls flirting with me casually so whomever I'm texting knows other women would be down to smash if they aren't going to flirt back. I'm pretty good looking, but that don't matter for shit if you can't talk and keep them talking you know?

1. Grow a beard.
2. Lift weights.
3. Stare a people for no apparent reason.
4. Listen to hard trap music at full volume in your car. youtu.be/P6Uf8vU3SEo

Find an older woman. Simple as that. Sacrifice looks and body for someone who's been around the block and knows what she wants instead of whatever you're getting right now.

OP I'm kinda in the same boat, I'm in the UK and I use Tinder and I don't to too badly for an slightly below average good looking guy in this late 20's.

I got the well paid job in a career which will be with me for life, I have the decent new car and all the latest gadgets, I have some money in the bank and I'll be buying a house in the next 2 years. Not bad considering I live in the most expensive part of the UK, and no not London.

I don't have a gf and it's been hard finding one. All too often I end up seeing a girl for a few months and something just doesn't feel right. So it ends. Or they move away, cos everyone is so mobile these days and internet dating has just made it so easy for women to drop someone because they have another 5 'more exciting' possibilities lined up.

There's probably a few traits of mine which give me quirks, but overall I'm not a bad catch to be honest. It'll happen, just not sure when.

Well, you're not gonna meet her on Tinder mate, that's for sure.

I've only met one potential long term partner on Tinder so far, but she moved away and timing wasn't right for either of us.

The best relationships I've had have been ones where we've met offline, the hottest one I met through work

Nothing better than having an actual moment with a girl you've bumped into out in the world somewhere

You shouldn't be texting at all.
You call them up and set a date. Texting kills attraction. It's what friends do.

Be busy. if you work full time and have a hobbie or two, and or have a group of mates your so busy she will be the clingy texter.. otherwise just be self aware and have the discipline to not text..

Try not to care about it. I do the same but I don't think it's a mistake, but it's rather protecting me from getting too much into someone that I wouldn't really like in the long run.

Like, I date many girls but many of them after we have sex a couple of times lose interest. Reason is that if I go out again with a girl it's because I actually like her, and if I actually like her I am gonna feel like sharing with her some shit that might be related to something we talked about.

I realize this is totally against the modern "dating rules", like never text a girl the day after and shit like this, and many of them probably think I am being already attached or something like that. But why would I care? It just means we are not that compatible. This is basically doing an automatic selection between girls I would like in the long run and girls I wouldn't. Dating etiquette is just bullshit, you can't set rules about something as personal as dates. And I've already fucked them anyway.

I was actually talking about this yesterday with a girl I've been having sex with for the past two months, and she told me at first she was like wtf cause I was texting her some random bullshit just a couple of days after we met and had sex the first time, and cause I asked her to see each other like 5 days afterwards, and guys don't usually do that. Then she also said that she felt good with me so even though that was kind of weird she found it nice too, and this is the kind of girl I want to keep meeting up with.

The more you text the more you ruin things. Why would she want to go out with you when you already bored her to death by texting her? She already knows what you did and how you are since you're always texting her and telling her everything.

You make yourself look needy and desperate, because it looks like you're trying to force things. She already knows you're way too into her when you don't even know her at all. It's a huge turn off even if she really likes you a lot.

And if you've been dating a girl for more than a few months and shes not in love with you, you fucked up. She should be asking you to be her bf by then.