I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here

Fixed...ESL is clearly not your best feature.

The fuck is blackface?

boi u dumb
esl stands for english second language
not English comprehension

It used to be socially acceptable for white men to smear their face with black paint and act like exaggerated black stereotypes. The practice started in the 19th century with traveling entertainment troupes called minstrel or medicine shows, which were usually traveling vaudeville style shows featuring a variety of different entertainers and there was usually a blackface performer among them. Blackface was usually a comedy routine and often involved performing a musical number. Al Jolson was probably the most famous blackface entertainer.

The practice has been socially outmoded since the mid 20th century for obvious reasons, however SJWs still talk about it like it's something current and relevant.

Zwarte piet moet blijvuhhh!!!11!!!

Oh lawdy lawd! I sho nuff caints b'lieve somebody don't knows what blackface be!

Yte pppl (and kpop groups for some reason???) still dress up as exaggerated black stereotypes with blackface so blackface is still relevant

Y'all gonna have to end that whole racism thing if you want this bullshit to stop bein malicious

no its not you worthless fucking whore. and people can do whatever the fuck they want, go kill yourself id you dont like it. blackface isnt racist, its fucking funny. jump off a bridge you sjw sack of shit.

>he doesn't understand historical context.

talking about kpop musicians like they're people.

The more you talk about racism the more it exists. Know how I know there isn't actual racism? I look out my door and see black, white, and Spanish kids all playing together while their parents watch on.

It's fuckshits like you who keep it alive. Chill the fuck out and quit thinking about it. It actually fucking goes away these days if you do, and aren't a piece of shit. Which you are.

>waahhh thinking about the broader sociopolitical implications of my actions makes me look racist stop callung me out and let me have my fun you stupid niggers

Nah get fucked white boi

>quit talking about it and it'll go away

Yeah bruh that really help stop cops murdering black people in the streets

Good old Martin Luthor "keep ya head down and shut up" King taught us that

imagine being this much of a brainwashed, low IQ cuck. You probably think white privilege exists and believe in microaggressions. unironically kill yourself, theres no place for regressive little lemmings like you in our future. i bet you still support blm too, and think transgender people are 100% mentally healthy.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want. Try and stop me.

>cops murdering black people in the streets
That's only because they're criminals

F I S H
H
O
O
K
B A I T

>people can do whatever the fuck they want
yep
that includes being a racist
>blackface isnt racist
nope

>The more you talk about racism the more it exists
nope
just because you cover your eyes doesn't mean it's not there
it just means you're stupid

you can be a racist if you want
no one's stopping you, just like you can't stop everyone else from recognizing you're a racist

just because you're an wimpy little effeminate pin-armed kike faggot who gets offended by everything doesnt make black face racist. yuo're a worthless little faggot with no life you know that right? leave Sup Forums, you dont belong here.

>it was real in my mind

>my tears
>my butthurt
let them flow
keep digging a deeper hole
you're not helping whatever you think you are

no shit you absolute dumbfuck. his point is retards like you obsessing over race and calling everything in existence racist does nothing but heighten racial tensions. if you had a modicum of self-awareness you'd realize this, but of course you dont because you're a stupid little bitch with a low IQ.

why are you replying to me, you dumb little slut? dont, nobody likes you and you certainly dont have anything interesting to say. your post sounds like it was written by a legit retard...fuck now i feel bad for making fun of you.

>I don't believe it's real, so everyone else is just imagining it
>nevermind the consensus against me

Conflict between racial groups is used by the government to divide and distract the nation. It's all a show.

Not that there aren't idiots on both sides adding to the fire. It's all planned though. All a show.

You are all fucking cringe!

dont expect a monkey to think like a man, user.

kek

you guys are the white version of BLM

get a load of this uneducated twat. did you even graduate high school you drunk fucking chug?

Shill, stirring the pot?

because your insults and attempt at argument are so pathetic and weak, that we've got to that out as much as possible for everyone
you're a living mockery of yourself
it's exquisite, sensational

JIJ BEGRIJPT HET Sup ForumsROEDER!

"Gotta make the lips funny" -Frank Reynolds

don't expect anyone should agree with you

try harder

>attempts at argument
holy fuck. that is hilarious. you actually think im trying to argue with you, you fucking subhuman mongrel? oh my...you really are a massive dumbass, you know that? how are you this stupid and havent accidentally killed yourself yet? this is hilarious.

and no sweetie, i k,now my insults are hurting you, you sound like you want to cry. hahaha what a fucking pussy you are.

when racists think they're somehow smarter than anyone lmao cringe

look at these two little buttbuddies. hows the discord you fucking antifa queers? please go jump off a bridge, it would bring your whore mothers great joy

Still nigger

Nigger please, if you would describe a person I'd bet my right nut your faggot ass throws race or color as an identifier in there somewhere. Kys.

Just out of curiosity are there any actual niggers or SJWs on Sup Forums or are we all just shitposting?

>It's excuisite, sensational
Jesus Christ how cringey

>THIS

So are you Russians under orders by Putin to hang here and learn better English until the 2018 elections?

Well fuck you comrade.

>the consensus against me

you hear that guys? if enough people agree, you can claim anything you want!

who needs courts and sheeit just get enough angry mobs together and execute people over baseless accusations

racism is a real problem, my brainwashed communist friends agree with me!

user, you look as weak as fuck with nothing to stand on
your insults don't hurt anyone because it's the internet, and no one is invested in your bullshit
we're just keeping this spectacle alive so every can see your retardation in full glory
troll lyfe

why are Niggers so fucking racist

No, he's talking about my penis. That's OK.

antifa (stereotypical sjw losers who live with their parents at age 30) are trying to colonize Sup Forums. theres loads of em.

lol that's kind of funny actually

>gets absolutely btfo
>t-trol lyfe xD
oh my god youre a fucking faggot. take the dildo out of your ass before you reply this time. guess it's time to start cutting yourself. cry more, you dumb worhtless little whore.

so you deliberately misspell what was properly spelled?
did you actually retype the thing yourself?
this is uncharted failure

huh, so they are for real then. I've been wondering.

>if enough people agree, you can claim anything you want!

That's how all ideologies work.
Democracy not the least.

>pointing out grammatical errors
>on fucking b
oh and are you able to format a reply properly for once, you colossal dumbass? words cannot describe how much of a fucking fag you are. this is unprecedented. how much glue did you huff before this, you literal subhuman?

>so they are for real

and as you can see, they're doing a fantastic job

oh shit, they're in front of pedal city (shitty hipster bar) in fort wayne. who are those faggots?

who to believe?
>all those unrelated people complaining about racism
>some lone faggot who thinks they're all wrong and just imagining because everyone else is stupid and he's a genius with uncommon powers of observation
hmm
is that even a toughie?

>two guys do whiteface
>IT MAKES BLACKFACE OK GGUISE

why r/pol so retarded and full of logical fallacies and false equivalence

I'm probably mostly a libertarian.

again, there nothing there that BTFO
if anything, you're blowing the fuck out of yourself with this feeble display of un-intellect

i love how you pretend to know what a logical fallacy is. stop lying to yourself. youve no fucking clue. a false equivalence is a logical fallacy, and its not even applicable to this situation you fucking tard.

dude everyone in this thread knows you're a complete dumbass sjw with regressive uneducated views on race, who are you trying to fool?

how is it retarded?

you don't get to talk shit and tell others not to

excellent post faggot

>false equivalence

if you weren't such big autists you'd realize it

it just boggles the mind that someone would actually type out a previous post (incorrectly) instead of just highlighting a line and clicking the post number to automatically cite it like any respectable idiot on here
you're subidiot
lurk moar

>false equivalence
>as he posts some virtue signaling trash comic

do you even know what you're talking about?

Black people don’t care about blackface. They just like to bitch and moan.

Jesus Christ that comic is cringey. Saving it to post in cringe threads.

>brainwashed r/redpill r/pol stock responses

you're too stupid for this site. get out.

>gets btfo once again
>n-no u
youre literally too butthurt to form coherent sentences now, you shouldnt be complaining about "un-intellect" (i cringed at that, go read politics and the english language you low IQ pleb)

You're so clearly a reddit faggot that doesnt belong here and has come to shill your faggot beliefs. Im done with you, and since you got fucking raped by me and i feel bad, ill give you the last word. try not to fuck it up, like youve done with everything else in your miserable life.

>too stupid for this site
kek do you even realize where you are?

you keep misusing abusive language in all your posts
aren't you aware your insults apply more to you than to anyone else in this thread?

I do in fact.

You edgy tryhard normie newfag tourists are cancer with no self awareness. Go back to redit/TD

>liberal memes
it looks like it was made by an old person tbh
shut the fuck up you autistic newfag retard, nobody cares
you dont even know what a false equivalence is sweetie, you shouldnt be talking. oh an your "memes" are quite frankly embarrassing. just goes to show how out of touch you subhuman commies are with reality.

>libtard trying to apply xer useless liberal arts degree
lold. next you'll start correcting my grammar like you did to that other guy, you fucking loser.

no he's cool, you're a cancerous newfag and it's painfully obvious to the rest of us how hard you're trying to fit in.

>newfag calling others newfags

lmao just fuck off you cringey kekistanis

holy shit kys

Two hours later and this thread is still alive?

I'd call that a success.

>le cringe
>le kys

really going balls deep larping a lefty fuckhead aren't you

>you shouldnt be complaining about "un-intellect"
really? because you've provided nothing of any substance
you've gratuitously whined at gainsayers with 0 skill and showed how self-delusional you are by calling this "winning"
your self-delusion shouldn't shock anyone because you also delude yourself into thinking racism is just pretend
you must love sucking your own dick

your graph starts at chanology, top kek. that whole timeline is like a museum of newfaggotry.

So a liberal walks into a bar and notices two people of different ethnicities are joking about eachothers' race. The liberal gets offended and starts screeching like an autist, upsetting everyone in the bar. The liberal somehow sees this as a victory

>WAAAAAHHH MY ALT RIGHT AFESPACE

really going balls deep being a complete triggered newfag aren't you

>autism and false equivalence yet again

you suburban loser white boys should just kys

>gets btfo once again
>n-no ur cringe, waaaaaahhhhhh just fuck off
>le kekistani meme right guys?
you seem to be having a difficult time, antifa newfag. guess its time to commit suicide.

you don't convince me anymore, work on it

I have autism and I'm not upset about it. Stop getting offended for other people